John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah sorry I'm dead

Someone pls come cover the rest of my shift ⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't really explain why him and Jack winds me up but others don't.

It's the parade behaviour. Most of the time when we're joking about him being all over people it's partially in our heads but he was legit all over Jack (who had snubbed him the month before in Ultimate Footballer video) and it makes me SO jealous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't really explain why him and Jack winds me up but others don't.

It's the parade behaviour. Most of the time when we're joking about him being all over people it's partially in our heads but he was legit all over Jack (who had snubbed him the month before in Ultimate Footballer video) and it makes me SO jealous.
Maybe Jack didn't snub him, but knew he'd be embarrassed to be mentioned?

NINTCHDBPICT000735333899.jpg

Screen-Shot-2022-05-25-at-11.43.29-1600x1003.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
god. Gals I’m feeling so down it’s actually ruined my day off. I know it’s Not the end of the world but I hate hospitals and also hate anything to do with my eye 😭 they’ve rang me to make an appointment

• Heart
Reactions: 6
god. Gals I’m feeling so down it’s actually ruined my day off. I know it’s Not the end of the world but I hate hospitals and also hate anything to do with my eye 😭 they’ve rang me to make an appointment
I know its not nice, particularly when its unexpected like that. Hopefully they can rule out whatever they're worried about, or if you do need treatment then I'm sure they'll take care of you. When is your appointment?

What else do you have planned this afternoon to take your mind of it?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know it's scary but hopefully they'll be able to prove it's nothing at all and reassure you. And if there is something wrong then at least you know and they can help.

I've got everything crossed for you.

• Heart
I do feel some consideration needs to be had for those of us are in the office today and had to try and react like a normal person when they say these photos….

just for context… I shouted out, Jesus Christ John stones is modelling for M&S
OMG. That’s brilliant. 😂😂😂 I’d go hide somewhere, all embarrassed. But, just to add to it, I recently referred to John as Bae in front of my friends and they just about looked at me as if I had grown a new head. 😂😂😂

Aw bb. Thinking of you! When do you have your appointment? We can try sending Bae along to hold your hand. Or at least do something that’s distracting you from the whole ordeal.
Do you have anything nice planned for today? Or is the zoo visit for tomorrow?

• Heart
  • Haha
I know its not nice, particularly when its unexpected like that. Hopefully they can rule out whatever they're worried about, or if you do need treatment then I'm sure they'll take care of you. When is your appointment?

What else do you have planned this afternoon to take your mind of it?

I think it’s cos she was a bit laid back about it but said I’ll send it to the hospital urgently. Urgently makes it sound bad. But she did say cos I don’t have headaches or feel dizzy that’s positive.
I’ve been to the park with my little one and we had ice creams 😚 my car is being valeted this aft which is nice
What about you

I know it's scary but hopefully they'll be able to prove it's nothing at all and reassure you. And if there is something wrong then at least you know and they can help.

I've got everything crossed for you.
Aw thanks ! I’ve never had anything wrong all my life and I just hate things like this. They left me a voicemail to make an appointment but I’ve rang back and no answer. Hopefully they’ll ring me again @Violetroselily forgot to put this to your reply

• Heart
It’s good that they’re having a look into it, and not leaving it. Honestly, I’m someone with the opinion of “let’s get everything looked at”. Try to put it to the back of your mind, do something nice for the rest of the day xx

• Heart
It’s good that they’re having a look into it, and not leaving it. Honestly, I’m someone with the opinion of “let’s get everything looked at”. Try to put it to the back of your mind, do something nice for the rest of the day xx
thankyou. I’ve just checked my prescription and I ordered the wrong prescription 😂 😂😂 for god sake

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.