John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh really not feeling work 😂 I’ve had so much time off this last few months than usual due to holidays and it’s just not good. I always get in a funk ofd dreading going back I could quite easily ring in 🤢🤢
Ugh, sorry about the feeling of dread. Are you all caffeined up? :) Maybe that’ll help a bit.

Reactions: 3
I'm never joking about Chilly and Madders again. I've been up all night sick. I think I have food poisoning.

At one point death seemed a preferrable option.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm never joking about Chilly and Madders again. I've been up all night sick. I think I have food poisoning.

Oh mate. What have you eaten? Is RLF ill too?

Make sure you keep hydrated, get some ice lollies in if you can't keep water down.

gettyimages-1401607713-612x612 (1) (1).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Oh no! Take good care of yourself ❤

It's definitely because of Chilly and Madders.
Bae would never do this to you.

• Heart

I know chilly doesn’t do it for me, either, but to go as far as to get yourself sick over him… that’s an extreme reaction 😂

All joking aside, if that’s the case, please consider staying home. 🥺
Fluids and rest ❤ and something salty (saltines?), once you can stomach them. It’s the first thing we lose being ill.

I am don't worry. I am back on my sick sofa.
Do you have the kittens with you?

Thankyou. The weather is looking nice let’s hope it’s smooth

I had a dream Haaland was my boyfriend last night 😂😂😂
Were you the Pebbles to his BammBamm ? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
@cobette holy duck hope ur ok! I had a sickness bug a few months ago and it’s the worst thing I’ve ever experienced 😂😂 feel better ! X

Were you the Pebbles to his BammBamm ? 😂😂😂
I think I was yeah 😂😂😂 he wasn’t a footballer tho and he wasn’t Norwegian 😂 so random !! Maybe I’m in love with him subconsciously

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
image.jpg

ITS ONLY BLOODY MATCH DAY! On the road already for a 5:30 kick off 🤣

@cobette have you been feeding my bro too?? We’ve already had one casualty today, he’s had to stay home too

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.