John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snap decision:

View attachment 1469102

Always makes me feral. Even with Phil's presence.
Timeless classic. Renaissance painting!

I’m throwing in an absolute curveball, because I wanted to chose one in his city stuff (rather than predictably choosing an Everton one)

View attachment 1469101

I just love his smiley face…
His fluffy hair…
His stubble…
His arse!

💙💙💙💙
A little bit of bunda!

It’s v difficult to pick it was between England Bae from 2019, the most recent pics from training (he looks so fine, maturing nicely) but opted for this:

View attachment 1469113
So gorgeous it’s almost surreal.

Maybe an odd choice, bit his hair and beard here just make me weak, and he is being thinky

View attachment 1469125
Facial hair is on point. And it’s a perfect meme, too.

A special baby bae to cheer up @cobette

View attachment 1469141

Yes this was the one I nearly went for HOT
Infant! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ. Remind me never to go to the park at 4pm again! Stupid crappy tEenagers and then the road was closed on the way home due to an accident so had to go 20 mins out my way. And now making tea my little one is tugging on my sleeve like I can cook any faster 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

I've been eating the Dutch shortcake all day ❤

What's for dinner?
I’m having the weirdest dinner. Or so it seems. Sorry I mean tea 😊. My bf got a meal deal yesterday and they didn’t have any veggie sandwiches so he got me a tuna one so I’m having that with salad and potato salad on the side 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yayyyy love Phil. Wonder why many more leagues they’ll win by then 🤣
I hope Phil is made a Cityzen for life. I just can’t get the endearing image out of my mind of that tiny adolescent walking out with City players and a few years later playing with the big guys on the first team yet still being in complete awe of Kompany and Kun.

• Heart
I hope Phil is made a Cityzen for life. I just can’t get the endearing image out of my mind of that tiny adolescent walking out with City players and a few years later playing with the big guys on the first team yet still being in complete awe of Kompany and Kun.
I hope so. I think he will. I can’t see him moving whilst his kids are young either

• Heart
God I love Pep. “He smells the goal!” Pep was just born for football. He could yell at me to go maim someone and I’d be like YES JEFE!

• Heart
God I love Pep. “He smells the goal!” Pep was just born for football. He could yell at me to go maim someone and I’d be like YES JEFE!
Have you seen the arsenal trailer documentary. Arteta reminds me of pep a lot you can tell he worked for him

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.