John Stones #17 Get your tatts out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you gals.

RLF is fine so far, he must have a cast iron stomach. I think it was the chicken thighs we had from Gusto but I'm not sure because someone who I was working with yesterday has also phoned in sick so maybe a bug!?

I've got bad stomach cramps and have only just managed to swallow pain. Woe is me.

@Violetroselily enjoy your day out, @LurkingAnnie enjoy the game! Hope everyone else has a nice Sat.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you gals.

RLF is fine so far, he must have a cast iron stomach. I think it was the chicken thighs we had from Gusto but I'm not sure because someone who I was working with yesterday has also phoned in sick so maybe a bug!?

I've got bad stomach cramps and have only just managed to swallow pain. Woe is me.

@Violetroselily enjoy your day out, @LurkingAnnie enjoy the game! Hope everyone else has a nice Sat.
Ahhh man, sending you all the love. Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you gals.

Could very well be a bug. 💔 Poor you, I hope you’ll feel better soon!

I’m having a quiet Saturday, not feeling up to much right now. Writing later, I hope.

Ahhh man, sending you all the love. Take care x
Have you arrived in Liverpool yet? Are you going to lunch somewhere nice?

• Heart
someone has just been so rude to me when collecting a parcel. I took her own crappy label to her as well as she doesn’t have a printer / can’t be arsed printing it. Didn’t say thanks , opened the door , flung parcel at me and said I think it’s this one. Well is it you should know you booked it I can’t take the wrong one and she said just take it and slammed door !!!! As well as bollocking her dog , what a witch. I’m not a slave

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Could very well be a bug. 💔 Poor you, I hope you’ll feel better soon!

I’m having a quiet Saturday, not feeling up to much right now. Writing later, I hope.

Have you arrived in Liverpool yet? Are you going to lunch somewhere nice?
Nah, about another hour to go. We’re tea time kick off. We don’t go into the city, just park up and have some food near the ground. I’ll go and have a pint with my cousins too, as one of their mates is now taking my brothers ticket 🤣

• Heart
someone has just been so rude to me when collecting a parcel. I took her own crappy label to her as well as she doesn’t have a printer / can’t be arsed printing it. Didn’t say thanks , opened the door , flung parcel at me and said I think it’s this one. Well is it you should know you booked it I can’t take the wrong one and she said just take it and slammed door !!!! As well as bollocking her dog , what a witch. I’m not a slave
People can be so crappy. I’m sorry this happened to you. 😕

Nah, about another hour to go. We’re tea time kick off. We don’t go into the city, just park up and have some food near the ground. I’ll go and have a pint with my cousins too, as one of their mates is now taking my brothers ticket 🤣
That’s a long drive, oh dear. Having a pint before the match with your family sounds lovely, tho ❤

• Heart
Why are people like this when you are trying so help!? So entitled.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Why are people like this when you are trying so help!? So entitled.
I’m only doing my job 😂😂 she gets parcels all the time aswell she’s getting red carded in future !!! I usually leave em safe for her. Some ppl think I’m here to service them only !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The closest thing I had to crackers was salted tortilla chips that I threw up but I can drink

1477830[/ATTACH]
20220806_130629.jpg

20220806_125111.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.