Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looked absolutely disgusting. Why would you put kidney beans in porridge for gods sake!? Why????

Reactions: 2
Just scrolling back through Rosie’s insta .. there are some very strange nude photos featuring a bunny rabbit! 🤦🏼‍♀️ ... I’m not sure old glamour model Rosie would have been this wholesome! I find it a bit weird that he acts like a sole parent, when he was going away and made a huge fuss about how Rosie would have to make the dinners but he’d left her the instructions and blah blah!

My LO is 4 months and I haven’t started weaning yet but at first took a great interest in his Wean in 15 account as I looked for advice. I very quickly felt myself falling down the rabbit hole, telling my SO that I wanted to get all the same bamboo bowls and spoons, and being convinced that every meal had to be homemade from scratch.

I showed my sister who has a 5 year old and she set me straight: it is absolutely unsustainable for us normal parents. If you can steam some veg and puree them, great! If you buy them in a pouch, so what? If you let your toddler have chicken nuggets and chips off the kids menu, who cares? She said you can’t realistically stretch yourself to prepare these sort of meals every single day and balance everything else as well. It doesn’t make you a neglectful parent - that lifestyle is all for the gram!

PS. I do have to agree with the user Interested above, I really like the nutritionist he works with, srnutrition. Her page is full of good advice, I just wish it wasn’t being regurgitated by Joe!

Reactions: 10

Yel

Quinoa porridge is nice and kidney beans go great in lots of recipes, but there's no need to combine them. It just won't work!

Maybe light creamy beans like cannellini if you're that way inclined. But kidney beans, no, stop it.

Filming a stranger asleep on the train and posting online. Charming.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe he’s left a 16 month old go hungry from breakfast until 4pm with no food at all, just because she didn’t want to eat his bloody curry!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe he’s left a 16 month old go hungry from breakfast until 4pm with no food at all, just because she didn’t want to eat his bloody curry!
Same! I unfollowed his wean in 15 it annoys me how he seems to talk down to parents like he’s some kind of expert like no u just got lucky and have a kid that mostly eats what u offer her (if it lasts!) I have a 2 year old and it was making me feel like a crap mum because I wasn’t offering him fresh homemade foods at every meal! Even if I did it would all be chucked on the floor half the time and I haven’t got the money to chuck so much food in the bin 😂 I give him foods I know he’ll eat with some veg on the side and offer him fruit for snacks and if that means he sometimes has toast for breakfast and lunch all week then so be it I don’t need some “expert” trying to tell me if their hungry enough they’ll eat their meal later like no trust me he wouldn’t!!

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but the poor baby looked like she didn’t like the food at all, she was so hungry she demolished it. Quite disturbing to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So his child is only allowed to eat quinoa, vegetable curry and kidney beans but he goes out on a choccy run when she’s in bed? Just give the child a bloody sandwich or a petit filous for gods sake. I wouldn’t eat the shite he gives to Indie it’s so bloody pretentious - what’s wrong with some weetabix on a morning?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe he needs to think about concentrating on other areas of her development, speech for example. The only milestone he seems to be aware of is if she can feed herself with a spoon or not??

Reactions: 10
I would say her speech is about right for her age - my daughter is a week older than Indie and only says about 10 words? Apparently the ‘norm’ is around 2-3.
she doesn’t use a spoon like Indie though! 😂

Reactions: 4
A whole salmon fillet for breakfast for a toddler who often won’t even touch it? Some of us are poor, Joe! Followed immediately by a Gousto ad. Maybe if they were sending me all the free food I would have the money to feed my children salmon fillets for breakfast! Pfft

Reactions: 6
She doesnt even get any fruit other than kiwi, berries or banana. What's wrong with melon, oranges or pineapple or something! I honestly think what he feeds her is a disgrace. I'm sure he wouldn't have been brought up on the same diet and look how fit ans healthy he is now. Just because she isn't eating superfoods every day Joe, doesnt mean shes going to struggle academically and become obese! Give her more variety of normal foods you jumped up little prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been away so just catching up ... I loved his masked ‘please give me a free double buggy’ as an advice post. Shameless.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.