Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just chuckled as he even just said that thingy he fed indie was dry! I was like you think all your food is dry mate

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Indie is so going to be that kid, at a birthday party, hiding under a table with her face in a bowl of wotsits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just stumbled across this thread and I had a chuckle over some of your comments. Joe's really annoyed me a few times on his Wean in 15 account, when he was travelling once he said he'd answer some questions about travelling with a baby, someone proceeded to comment on his photo asking what he does with Indie's carseat when on the plane and does it just go in the hold. He basically replied saying "yes, just in the hold as it is 🙌🏻" and there's me thinking that's the worse advice ever and he shouldn't be telling people that crap! Carseats can go in the hold but should be packaged correctly, either in it's original box or bag with padding. Indie's carseat has travelled so much on a plane, I dread to think how much it's been thrown around and it's structure and safeness could have easily been compromised. I mean if he wants to treat Indie's carseat in that manner, it's up to him, but don't advise others, the muppet.

Reactions: 15
Indie is so going to be that kid, at a birthday party, hiding under a table with her face in a bowl of wotsits 😂
GOOD.

My SIL is a vegetarian but her two kids aren't. She says she doesn't want to restrict them. They eat healthily but they are kids and of course get sweets, etc. She says if they want to be veggie, they can make that choice by themselves when older. It is good to be balanced, even with kids but Joe seems restrictive with his daughter's eating which isn't good. A friend of mine had parents who were restrictive of her eating when she was 10-16. Forced her to go to PT as a teenager too. Anyway, she ended up with a binge eating disorder as well as other problems because of it. So sad. Parents don't realise how destructive they can be. Joe seems like a narcissist that will be a nightmare parent. He thinks he means well but I am sure it will backfire. It will be way harder with two too.

Reactions: 6
He is definitely quite restrictive with her diet. Find me any other 18 month old that hasn't had a packet of quavers or pom bears before!

Also you can tell she didn't like those quinoa bites as usually he does an after shot. I bet she took that one bite and hoyed it on the floor.

He is definitely quite restrictive with her diet. Find me any other 18 month old that hasn't had a packet of quavers or pom bears before!

Also you can tell she didn't like those quinoa bites as usually he does an after shot. I bet she took that one bite and hoyed it on the floor.
It is sad. I think balance is key but he is depriving her because of his selfish ideologies.

Reactions: 1
She’ll be the kid that parents dread inviting as she won’t eat any of the standard beige party food and Joe will just stand around in faux horror that all you plebs feed your children chicken nuggets from the freezer and not quinoa bites.

Reactions: 5
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with raising children as vegetarian - it’s exactly the same as raising them as meat eaters 🙄 as long as they know when they’re old enough that the decision is theirs, I’m not about to start buying and cooking meat because of other people’s ‘ideologies’. Although Joe isn’t a vegetarian so not sure why Indie hasn’t really had meat.

He does get more smug by the day though!! I don’t necessarily disagree with him in the sense that there shouldn’t be such stuff as ‘adult’ and ‘kids’ meals but he shouldn’t be so restrictive. Her portions never look that big either.

Quinoa porridge for breakfast and quinoa again for lunch and no doubt bastard quinoa for dinner! The poor child is going to turn in to bloody quinoa at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just given my 17 month old sausage, mash and beans for tea and then saw his stories about the quinoa porridge- parent fail for me 😂😂

Reactions: 5
i bet what will happen is she will be one of those kids who goes mad when they go to others houses and eat everythinf they can't at home
That’s exactly what will happen and I speak from experience. I fed my son all homemade foods when he was a baby/toddler and didn’t really give him chocolate but when he did try it (it’s not fair to not let them have it as they get older and go to birthday parties and stuff ) he was like Augustus Gloop😂 So greedy with it compared to my friends kids who had been given it.
He also went through a fussy stage after eating anything put down to him - most of primary school was the beige food stage then when he was 11/12 he got adventurous again.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.