Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so so smug. The photos of Rosie and her bump with the poll of ‘boy or girl’ are so annoying, he knows that the more engagement on his stories the better hence why he’s posted the same thing again and again.

Reactions: 6
Do you think she eats as much as he makes out i think there quite big portions for a baby

Reactions: 3
3 weeks early! I think Indie was after her due date so they must be shocked!

What’s the betting he makes out the birth was ‘calm’?!

Reactions: 4
There really is no privacy in their life.
That baby is brand new and first things first bung a picture on the gram, if that not enough here is Indie meeting her baby brother for the First time.
Nothing is sacred or precious for family.

If he was my partner I'd tell him to put the bloody phone down.

For all the crap Meghan and Harry get I think they got it right when their baby was born. Keep it in the family for a few days, enjoy private bonding time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There really is no privacy in their life.
That baby is brand new and first things first bung a picture on the gram, if that not enough here is Indie meeting her baby brother for the First time.
Nothing is sacred or precious for family.

If he was my partner I'd tell him to put the bloody phone down.

For all the crap Meghan and Harry get I think they got it right when their baby was born. Keep it in the family for a few days, enjoy private bonding time.
Absolutely this. Especially with the baby being early they could have had at least a few days as a family before sharing their news. All over stories on two accounts plus on the grid before the baby is even out of hospital. Chronic oversharer Joe.

Each to their own but I wouldn’t be sharing pictures of my brand new baby attached to tubes and wires in hospital. It’s just too personal and private for me. As you say, nothing is sacred

Reactions: 12
I’ve had to mute Joe on Instagram recently, he’s really starting to irritate me, and I’m fed up of the constant Gousto ads! Ive seen his new baby arrived early, and he’s straight on Instagram with his posts 🙄 I’m bracing myself for how patronising he’s going to be now he’s got two kids, he was bloody awful after Indie was born, and going on about Dads doing as much as they can to help Mum out and cook for her and make sure she was relaxed - which is fine for him, he doesn’t have a typical 9-5 job, and 2 weeks paternity leave, so of course it’s easy for him to do all those things! He does come across as so bloody smug at times - the boasting about how beautiful Rosie looks when she’s pregnant comments he’s put up, have seriously grated on me this week too 😂

Reactions: 10
He was on Gi Fletchers podcast when Indie was only a few weeks old banging on like he knew everything, so so smug. No appreciation that not everyone has the flexibility and freedom his job does, nor his income!

Reactions: 11
So Mum is home and helping cockwomble promote Gusto whilst the less than 24 hour old baby is in hospital on oxygen.
Quality parenting that!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Indie not eaten lunch again, going to let her starve and give it to her later lol. I think indie might just be getting a mind of her own

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Indie not eaten lunch again, going to let her starve and give it to her later lol. I think indie might just be getting a mind of her own
i can imagine her discussing all og this in therapy in 10 years time

Reactions: 3
That’s going to go well. A whinging hungry toddler whilst you have a newborn to care for.

Get over yourself Joe and give her a dairylea sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.