Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

'Sir Joe is suffering with his mental health but is it true or is it all for wealth?'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Panda88

Chatty Member
Lots of for and against on Twitter. The picture is typical of the ones supporting him.

‪truth is, he is Expected to earn 10 mil from lockdown successes including YouTube revenue & book deal & paid partnership (stake in) with Gousto. Gave 200k to NHS. Don’t use the word selflessly. ‬
Tirelessly and selflessly 😂😂😂😂😂 he spent an hour exercising every morning which he would have been doing anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Clare

VIP Member
Am disappointed in Jamie and Jimmy for being involved, they should know better. Our Saviour Joe wetting his pants over being out with the big boys, his downfall, as always, is his uncontrollable ego; he just cannot help but show off. Most other celebs might have done the show and gone home without plastering it all unnecessarily over social media. Not our Joe though, he has to wang on about the booze and the hangover like a teenager. You’re a married 35 year old father of two, we’re in the middle of an actual lockdown, grow up you massive TWAT. No one cares about your fucking gin ton. Narc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Ls6901

Chatty Member
No there’s two breakfasts he’s not on his own and it looked like Rosie was with him their yesterday

She's definitely there! His insta story shows the voice note from Indie was recorded on his mums phone so she's obviously looking after her.

Haven't posted on here for a while but watched him last night on CIN when he said to the child who gave him the Blue Peter badge "do you think I deserve it" he is such a narcissist!! he definitely looked disappointed it was only a badge too 😂😂😂 only now he's googled it he's realised it's pretty cool.

Also has anyone seen the savior stories? He was born with a need to help others, how he's not stopped exercising all year ONLY TO HELP EVERYONE. Absolutely not to become a millionaire and feed his own ego.

He is a horrific human being... Sorry but he is

• Haha
  • Heart
I so angry I could crush a bloody grape!!! He’s made a shit ton of cash off the back of this, if he was doing out of the kindness of his heart he would never had pushed his wean in 15, 90 day plan and Gusto plans off the back of it. He could never have mentioned any of those things and done it as a separate entity and then and only then could he had said he was doing it to help out. But no, our Joe is a greedy little cretin and had to try and coin in as much as he could. He’s never done a benevolent act in his life. He’s a narcissistic, gluttonous, odious pig. All the things he gets sent for free, all the gifted items from small businesses, all his motorbike trips with free rentals, all the free kit from soccer aid and yet he’s given away nothing. He just keeps going away, eating out, showing off, buying £4 million pound houses and acting like the saviour of the world. If it’s not teaching us that exercise cures your mental health (obviously doesn’t as now he’s suffering mentally) to how to wean your toddler (obviously doesn’t as that’s now been quietly curtailed) to now we all have to stay away from social media as it’s bad for us. Well Joe, if you stay away from it for good I think you‘ll find all of our mental health will improve immensely. Sorry for the rant. 😂

• Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I didn’t think it was possible but he’s made an even bigger twat of himself this evening than he ever has.

Stay behind after “work” filming a tv show to get bevvied with a bunch of other twats but it’s ok because you had two Covid tests. Am sure all those exhausted, emotionally drained NHS staff will be relived he took such precautions. He’s just an arrogant self absorbed twatting cockwomble who couldn’t squat correctly if his career depended on it.

Doesn't matter how 'wonky' you are after your rule breaking- mask on in a taxi Joe!
Those eyes!!

• Angry
The positive to his withdrawal from social media is that his kids aren’t having a phone shoved in their face every meal time, and Indie isn’t being forced to recite the dictionary before being allowed her quinoa.

Londonchick

Chatty Member
His pictures and stories this morning are what drives me mad about him. I’ve already said total credit to him for completing the 24 hours but it was basically the Joe show and now he is just showing off. Go back to your kids Joe! They need you!

Compare him to someone like Matt Baker who did the Rickshaw challenge. He’s not a PT, is always amazing to the kids who complete the challenge with him and there’s no fancy hotel stays for him. I have so much more respect for that man than our ‘saviour’ Joe.

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
I hope he's choosing good mental health, happiness & fitness by making time for exercise. Exercise is the cure for everything, even damage control. Are you choosing to exercise tonight Joe? (Insert poll here)

• Haha
  • Heart

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So basically he’s admitting that the “body” he promotes isn’t sustainable !
Even now he doesn’t go out to work is able to spend as much time exercising as he wishes he has all the time and the money in the world to spend on food and cooking and even he can’t “stick” to the plan he flogs. !!
I would be fuming if I was following the plan and all he talked about is marmalade on toast and gin tons !!
I wonder how many people actually manage to stick to the plan and get the results he promises ??
He sits on a throne of lies !!

• Haha

lbarto

trigger warning - food disorder comment please skip if necessary....

I watched the Freddie Flintoff programme tonight about his bulimia and it was really interesting as the professionals on the programme were saying that binge eating and then excessive exercise that aren't normal levels of exercise can be signs of bulimia and it isn't just about purging your body of the food eaten...all I thought was Joe fits that profile and I really hope he gets treatment, wonder if he saw it too 🤔

• Sad
  • Wow

mrtumble

VIP Member
Has anyone seen in the news that Lewis Hamilton had 3 negative covid tests over the weekend but yet today still tested positive? This is why you don't just take a test and then cuddle all your mates!

• Wow
I cannot stand Joe Wicks, but i need to praise him for his effort.. he raised over a million quid for a good cause, and you can say he was being lazy all you want but that must have took some effort.
hes still a smarmy prick though

I find it hilarious all his preaching about going to bed early and putting his phone away & instead he’s awake till the early hours filming himself eating cheese. What a throbber.

• Haha

Lynx

VIP Member
Thread suggestion. 😊

Joe Wicks #9 Flogging his diet to the Gram but can't stick to the plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He definitely broke the Rule of 6 for his birthday meal - I mean his family plus the chef equals 5! Like another poster said if he wasn’t massively breaking the rules his celebration would have been ALL over both instagram accounts.

Covid saviour my arse. Odious narcissist.

• Heart
Haven’t read Joe’s thread for a while as I was sick of hearing about the twat. A friend signposted me to what he’s done.

I’m actually disgusted.

Some celebrities and influencers just think they’re above us all, dont they? I don’t begrudge him going to film a show as I appreciate that that keeps the “ordinary” people behind the camera in work. However, it’s heavily implied that they carried on drinking afterwards isn’t it? There’s no social distancing and as for the taxi ride home without a mask 😡 It’s infuriating.

I’m a teacher and we’re exposed to countless families every day (as are health/care workers and those working in shops) yet where is the regular testing for us?? Us who are playing a huge part at keeping the country running?? I’d love to be able to get a test and see my family in Ireland at Christmas but I know it won’t happen.

What a prize bellend.

• Heart

mrtumble

VIP Member
So the country is in lockdown, everything is shut, the prime minister and many other MPs are in isolation. Anyone else who is going to be in close contact on the TV (such as the people on I'm a celeb or strictly) has had to go into isolation for 2 weeks beforehand, in some cases without their children or families, and these three fuckwits think its OK to film together and then have a fucking party!

I'm lost for words. Daily mail, where the hell are you? And I'm not in the least bit surprised that one of them is Sam Smith, he's horrific too.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
defo trouble in paradise he looks like shit lately you never see pics of them as a family, he’s gone from telling us indie’s wet herself to absolute radio silence with a new shit logo.. something ain’t adding up

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Anyone else just want to fill this thread up really quickly so we can move on to the next one, titled “Joe Wicks MBE, it stands for Major Bell End” 🤣

Omg did you see the story when he was talking about his guosto meals- he literally called Marley Indie!
Hardly surprising when he’s always off doing his own thing. Marley probably thinks Joe is the once a week hired help.

They put him in a handbag? I completely missed this!
Yes, Rosie’s handbag.

They went for dinner one evening when they were in Mexico, Joe was showing off about how amazing the place was and as the camera panned round, there was Marley lying on Rosie’s handbag on the dusty floor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow