Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrtumble

VIP Member
She's definitely there! His insta story shows the voice note from Indie was recorded on his mums phone so she's obviously looking after her.
Oh for god's sake, we are supposed to be in lockdown. I'd love to send my little boy to my mum's and go away for the night (or even just have a night off and a takeaway!) but it's a pandemic and we've been told not to!

And if you really want to do it, and you're justifying it being within the rules because of your 'childcare bubble' (I bet he's got three or four childcare bubbles), then fine, do it. But don't put it on Instagram you moron.

Reactions: 19

SassyLad8

View attachment 291996Ive never seen a gate like this before (I don’t have kids). But it looks really strange? Also, 1) I thought we should try not to give into children all the time. And to teach them a good routine 2) what’s Indie actually learning here? Also... what If she needs the toilet during the night? How the hell is she going to get out?
And what’s that thing she’s wearing, doesn’t look comfortable.

And why did he call her like a dog “c’mon indie”... she’s a human not a dog or a performing monkey.
Fair enough you don’t have kids but you should absolutely cuddle and reassure a little one if they are awake and need you. It’s not about giving in, it’s about giving them what they need (love, reassurance, safety). Imagine if they had a different need like hunger or thirst and you didn’t want to “give in” so left them in that state. You can teach a child a good routine but you can’t teach them not to need their mum or dad sometimes.
as Other posters have pointed out, the stair gate and sleeping bag with feet are pretty normal toddler things to have.

• Heart
You can see how that really went, Indie sees the books with Peppa Pig, wants one, Joe wants her to get the My Daddy one because it’ll look cute for the gram...tantrum ensures...Joe bribes her with the lolly in her other hand...job done 😂

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Yeah don’t get the ‘cool Dad’ thing, I don’t care if my kids think I’m cool. I want them to think of me as loving and safe but also to have respect for me and listen to me. I’m their mum not their mate.

• Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Never seen such a negative backlash towards St Joe before. I bet he's hating it!
We know he reads here and it’s been said many times that his arrogance, bragging and self absorbed rule breaking is not a good look. We wrote it out clearly for him but he’s so up his own backside he thinks he’s untouchable.

I’m just waiting for the “woe is me” video to go up. The one where he says it was misjudged but he’s done so much for charitieeee, his mental health is suffering. Then 15 minutes later he’ll be back to promoting his new book.

Yeah she probably would think that if you sat down and played with her once in awhile. Something age appropriate and I don’t mean just going on the slide in the garden. Do some colouring or puzzles or games with her. That’s cool to a 2 year old not stood on the edge of freezing lake watching you have a ball.
D26D0BAA-95AD-4999-BBCD-65AAE969D8E8.png

• Heart

mrtumble

VIP Member
Hang on, I didn't think having a negative test exempted you from the rules? If that's the case why is Boris Johnson having to self isolate for 2 weeks? Couldn't he just get a couple of tests and go back to normal?

So he summoned Indie over and gave her 1 chocolate button (only after asking 500 times what it was before he would give it to her of course). He then shouted to Marley who had seen Indie with the chocolate, queue Marley shuffling toward Joe for his treat... only to find an empty hand. I think he reads here and does this stuff deliberately.

• Wow
  • Angry

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Joe on This Morning “it’s been a wonderful year”
To be fair, for him, it has been.

He's raked it in, got away with breaking pretty much every rule, only building on his profile being lauded as a superhero.

He's thanking his lucky stars for the pandemic.

• Angry
  • Haha

busylass

Chatty Member
I think that now he's not featuring his children it's actually showing up what little content he has.

• Heart

Frogfairy

The DM won’t give him any bad publicity. I’m sure some celebs have friendly agreements where the paper agrees not to post negative stories in return for content - so Joe will do interviews with Weekend/You supplement & recipes and in turn the DM will only run positive stories.
Such a shame when He needs to be called out. I'm so sick of so called celebrities/influencers. Yeah we'd all love to go drinking with our friends and see people as our mental health is suffering too! So if we are all languishing in Tier 4 come Christmas it's ok we can all get 2 Covid tests and if negative we can have a lovely Christmas with all our family right?!? Seriously I'm sick of Him. He hasn't even done a proper lockdown as He's been swanning off here there and everywhere. Just goes to prove though that a big mansion, beautiful wife and children and bags upon bags of money don't always make you happy.

Amxnda

11CF6BF1-4B0E-49DA-BDC1-C0B3D46E0566.png

Danny is speaking sense!
Joe Wicks is fudging irritating.
Also, the people on the Facebook forum are praising the app and can’t wait to get it? What’s the point. They’ve got their own tailored plan which they paid £70 for. Why pay another £70 for the same shite. 🙄🙄🙄

I’ve put my two cents worth on the Facebook page and waiting to be roasted 😂

7E996943-4D31-4EC7-91EB-902460D03E2F.jpeg

I put my two cents worth on the forum and got a lot of hate comments. I’m not sorry though.(I had to say something to keep them sweet at the end though) but it’s too expensive for me and wouldn’t pay for it even if I had the money. Even my mum agrees.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Asparagus123

VIP Member
It’s absolutely disgusting he’s going to get an MBE !!
He stayed at home and didn’t actually lift a fecking finger to help one single person out !!

I’m a keyworker and had to continue working throughout lockdown risking myself and my family ! Plus we were looking after my elderly Grandma and mother-in-law and helping out a neighbour who was recovering from leukaemia !
We were the lucky ones compared to all the doctors and nurses and health care workers who worked so hard and risked their lives ! We have a lot of family in the medical profession and I know how hard it was for them !

Our neighbour who is a nurse contracted covid and was fairly poorly and is a single parent they are the sort of people that deserve an MBE not some exercise guru twat😡

He’s made so much money from this he didn’t do it out of the goodnesses of his heart !
What about all the teachers that carried on looking after keyworker children and those sending work home every day !

Bluesuede

New thread:

Joe wicks: gingle bells, gingle bells, gin goes all the way, from 9am to who knows when, I’m a hero so they say!
It’s too long, but what a fun new song! Charity single joe?

• Haha
  • Heart

Squarehole

VIP Member
He feels like he has been exercising all year ? Is that not to be expected when you work as a personal trainer ?

• Haha
He was called a shining light in a dark year on radio 2 and Zoe Ball couldn't stop praising him - I've not seen what he's been doing...but if his challenge wasn't related to his career it would take him out of his comfort zone and I'd be impressed but this is just another pr stunt for brand Wicks...someone really should highlight how much he's broken the rules all year and put people at risk through his selfishness.
Absolutely this. And calling him a superhero? How about all the NHS staff who have grafted all year in difficult circumstances, often with insufficient PPE, working long hours with no pay rise. They’re the superheroes. Not a rule breaking narcissist who has made a FORTUNE off the back of a pandemic.

Its also convenient that he’s got a book out the week he’s doing this challenge 🤔

Why is he showing his toddler with her pants down? It makes me so angry how little respect he has for his children and his wife. How he asked Rosie a question and ignored her and spoke over her. The constant firing questions at Indie also makes me mad.

and those stories about food late at night - EATING DISORDER.

• Wow