Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I do feel conned, slightly. As a first time mum with a baby only a month younger than Marley I was sold the idea of buying the book and following Marley’s weaning journey (was expecting to see how things are cut, gagging, food refusal, playing with food). Instead he just pissed off which to be honest I didn’t expect because you know he’s not an “influencer” as such. I thought he was genuinely a good guy wanting to help and carve out a new part of his career. Book is a load of shit anyway. As a breastfeeding mother even I was fucking outraged at how under the surface nasty he is about people who choose to or have to formula feed. Also I’m not buying low sulphate dried apricots from Holland and Barrett or chia seeds, Joe. I’m on statutory maternity pay not a millionaire like you.

What Mummy Makes book is far better. Real food you can buy from Tesco and you can all eat. Tells you how to reheat from frozen. Tells you how you can use leftovers. Explains difference in serving to babies and toddlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
He goes for what is on trend in most instances, especially with food. The whole vegan thing. He obvs is very out of touch with people with lower incomes (surprising considering how he has banged on about his “poor” background in the past), and so his recipes include lots of harder to acquire items (this is also evident in his meal plans. When I did the plan, I don’t know how much time I spent trawling the shops for certain things!).

considering, also, how much he “cares” for the country’s kids, he hasn’t had much to say about the Tory Govt’s choice to deny childrenof FSM’s during the holidays! But I’ve always suspected he was a massiveTory!

He absolutely will be a massive Tory. He's a self made millionaire. If he can do it, we all can do it. There's no excuses for being a low wage earner.
Let's all just drop everything and make our fortunes. I'm sure society will work just fine if we all do that, we'll never need any low paid keyworkers.
No cleaners/carers/delivery drivers and a million other low paid jobs will need filling when we're all flying high.
No excuses for starving kids. People just need to work harder.

Please note this is dripping with sarcasm and disdain.

• Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Thread suggestion;

Joe Wicks: As his ego and bank balance continues to inflate, Tattle wonders does he self fellate?

• Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Just to recap, since the new National restrictions came in to force two weeks ago, Joe the Bellend has ;-

Rented out a £5k per night luxury bolt hole to film some more YouTube content to add to the 456789836278 others he has filmed this year (in other rented very expensive properties).
Bellend Joe has recently moved into a £3 million mega mansion but this is not good enough for his YouTube content.
Under the guise of work Joe took Dozy Rosie and the kids away for a few days. It is highly likely that other members of his family / friends were there as well as “crew”.

Spent a few nights in the penthouse suite at the Langham. This was #gifted to him as part of his Children in Need PR Stunt along with the entire snack aisle of the local Tesco.
Bellend Joe spent the night before his challenge in the Langham to get a “good night’s sleep”. Getting sleep in a £3 million mega mansion is difficult for him to manage for some reason.
He said he was going home the following night to see Dozy Rosie and the kids but despite living under an hours drive away, stayed in the Langham again. His brother was with him and possibly Dozy Rosie as the kids were with his Mum.

Spent the day filming and getting pissed with Jamie Oliver & Sam Smith. This is ok though because he had two Covid tests.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
He’s posted on Facebook as well and people are sticking up for him on the body coach page 😡
It's great when "Be kind" and other derivatives of the term are used in an attempt to silence completely fair criticism isn't it?

Don't say anything against me, or criticise my behaviour, because to do so isn't kind.
You should just accept everything.

There's a difference between being kind and allowing toxic or harmful behaviour to go unchallenged.

Sorry, Joe, but none of the comments were unkind, they were reasonable and you need to do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

dg87

Mmmhmm she "chose" a book called my daddy. He has such a bizarre relationship with Indie

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Treesy19

VIP Member
Absolutely ridiculous a man who has had NO regard for lockdown rules and flouted such on his Instagram stories for months - thus highly likely he’s been a super spreader of Covid-19 - is getting an MBE. I am furious. Yes money raised for NHS but how many people has he helped put IN hospital? And how many millions did he pocket for himself. Hope someone in the press blows this up.

mrtumble

VIP Member
Ooh the stories about the beef Wellington look like they've been deleted. Did he get sent a load of abuse for posting a £94 dinner in the middle of the deepest recession for centuries?

• Wow
  • Haha

Fi scot

What energy? 😂
For the nations PE teacher he’s got less energy and vision than mine did in the 90’s and he was over 50 with a glass eye!

• Haha

Treesy19

VIP Member
There’s nothing more irritating than someone pinching skin pretending they’re pinching “fat”.

Borntorun

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion...

Joe Wicks #9 - not deserving of his badge off of blue Peter, because drinking with Jamie was not at two metres

• Haha
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Thing is, people do break lockdown rules. Some of us may have done it. I have. Not justifying it, I have my own reasons (mental health preservation) but people do it. However most people don’t paint themselves as the fucking saviour of lockdown a la Joe. He needs to get a grip.

Panda88

Chatty Member
The only good thing is that sky news seem to be focusing mostly on Marcus Rashford who actually did something important.

Becclo44

VIP Member
Imagine being a grown man in your 30s with two young children and all you can think about is whether your daughter - who you, quite frankly, have a weird slightly disturbing and sinister relationship with (yes, I said it) - thinks you look cool. Not ‘good dad’ ‘kind dad’... just cool. That’s sad and shows what an immature knob this sad little man is.

I just think he gets more unbearable by the day.

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
I kind of feel like if he’s suffering with depression/whatever then of course that’s ok BUT blaming covid? Nah hun lol, you’ve probably done more in 2020 than nearly half of the UK put together.
Exactly this, I do feel like he might suffer with depression or low mood and that he's having a bad patch (as are many of us) - but he definitely needs to read the room a little. He has coined it in this year, all the holidays, the fucking massive house. He needs to remember lots of people have lost their jobs, been on massively downgraded pay, don't have the ability to go away at the drop of a hat or have childcare or do all these things his wealth has afforded him this year. It's not that easy for everyone, Joe.

Reactions: 24
I always get the feeling he’s one of those people that says he was wrecked after two drinks just to make himself seem interesting!

Also, I get the impression he doesn’t really have that many mates, so “best night out of the year” is just an attention grab so he could say he “partied” with Jamie Oliver & Sam Smith 🙄

Lreb88

VIP Member
I think a lot of his problems stem from the fact he’s not that bright and he doesn’t think before he acts/speaks.

• Heart

liavi

I tuned into his insta live tonight for two seconds and he was like "i don't even see how many lives i'm changing every day" :sick: and i had to set my phone on fire

• Haha
  • Sick