Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DM won’t give him any bad publicity. I’m sure some celebs have friendly agreements where the paper agrees not to post negative stories in return for content - so Joe will do interviews with Weekend/You supplement & recipes and in turn the DM will only run positive stories.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The DM won’t give him any bad publicity. I’m sure some celebs have friendly agreements where the paper agrees not to post negative stories in return for content - so Joe will do interviews with Weekend/You supplement & recipes and in turn the DM will only run positive stories.
Such a shame when He needs to be called out. I'm so sick of so called celebrities/influencers. Yeah we'd all love to go drinking with our friends and see people as our mental health is suffering too! So if we are all languishing in Tier 4 come Christmas it's ok we can all get 2 Covid tests and if negative we can have a lovely Christmas with all our family right?!? Seriously I'm sick of Him. He hasn't even done a proper lockdown as He's been swanning off here there and everywhere. Just goes to prove though that a big mansion, beautiful wife and children and bags upon bags of money don't always make you happy.

Reactions: 19
Such a shame when He needs to be called out. I'm so sick of so called celebrities/influencers. Yeah we'd all love to go drinking with our friends and see people as our mental health is suffering too! So if we are all languishing in Tier 4 come Christmas it's ok we can all get 2 Covid tests and if negative we can have a lovely Christmas with all our family right?!? Seriously I'm sick of Him. He hasn't even done a proper lockdown as He's been swanning off here there and everywhere. Just goes to prove though that a big mansion, beautiful wife and children and bags upon bags of money don't always make you happy.
I think this is the most backlash he ever got.

• Haha
I hope he's choosing good mental health, happiness & fitness by making time for exercise. Exercise is the cure for everything, even damage control. Are you choosing to exercise tonight Joe? (Insert poll here)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m interested to see if he’ll acknowledge it... previously we might have had a video mumbling on about it being his job blah blah but I think he’s too far gone at this point to recognise any faults in any of his behaviour!

I’m interested to see if he’ll acknowledge it... previously we might have had a video mumbling on about it being his job blah blah but I think he’s too far gone at this point to recognise any faults in any of his behaviour!
Is ego is way too inflated now. He seems to just be surrounded by yes-people.

Reactions: 8
Haven’t read Joe’s thread for a while as I was sick of hearing about the twit. A friend signposted me to what he’s done.

I’m actually disgusted.

Some celebrities and influencers just think they’re above us all, dont they? I don’t begrudge him going to film a show as I appreciate that that keeps the “ordinary” people behind the camera in work. However, it’s heavily implied that they carried on drinking afterwards isn’t it? There’s no social distancing and as for the taxi ride home without a mask 😡 It’s infuriating.

I’m a teacher and we’re exposed to countless families every day (as are health/care workers and those working in shops) yet where is the regular testing for us?? Us who are playing a huge part at keeping the country running?? I’d love to be able to get a test and see my family in Ireland at Christmas but I know it won’t happen.

What a prize bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sam Smith and jamie couldn’t take any more and f**ked him into a taxi .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven’t read Joe’s thread for a while as I was sick of hearing about the twit. A friend signposted me to what he’s done.

I’m actually disgusted.

Some celebrities and influencers just think they’re above us all, dont they? I don’t begrudge him going to film a show as I appreciate that that keeps the “ordinary” people behind the camera in work. However, it’s heavily implied that they carried on drinking afterwards isn’t it? There’s no social distancing and as for the taxi ride home without a mask 😡 It’s infuriating.

I’m a teacher and we’re exposed to countless families every day (as are health/care workers and those working in shops) yet where is the regular testing for us?? Us who are playing a huge part at keeping the country running?? I’d love to be able to get a test and see my family in Ireland at Christmas but I know it won’t happen.

What a prize bellend.
Completely agree. I’m a midwife and we did have weekly testing for all staff at one point but this was taken away as schools went back. We were told it was because our risk wasn’t as great anymore but we all know it was to accommodate the surge for testing with the schools reopening and not enough kits. We now have more and more women testing positive but we’re still not going to testing at my hospital despite what has been recommended but heyho, saint Joe can have two private tests and do whatever the hell he wants as I worry about passing it to my dad (temporarily staying there) and my daughters dads other half who is seriously vulnerable. I can’t understand how he gets away with everything he does.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Brilliant to see him being called out at last !

Interestingly Jamie Oliver post of the same photo has hardly any negative comments. I wonder if they have been deleted ?

Whoever this was filmed for I would imagine they might want to think twice about putting it out. Surely their will be a backlash when it airs as well ?

Reactions: 4
There are so many negative comments calling him out, it'll take forever to delete them 🤣🤣 glad not everyone thinks he's a saint and can see him for what he is

I’m actually disgusted.

What a prize bellend.
HERE HERE! Another teacher here -thinking the exact same thing in regards to testing!! Coming into contact with so many different children from myriads of family/ home backgrounds. Jamie has said about being in a work bubble but it was just one evening so that can’t be used as an excuse surely?! Loving the pure negativity. Never been like this before for him. I don’t like trolling or online arguments usually, but he deserves what’s coming to here I’m afraid.

Also, chicken tit Joe has, possibly (?), responded to the negativity on Instagram by scampering away to Twitter:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Am disappointed in Jamie and Jimmy for being involved, they should know better. Our Saviour Joe wetting his pants over being out with the big boys, his downfall, as always, is his uncontrollable ego; he just cannot help but show off. Most other celebs might have done the show and gone home without plastering it all unnecessarily over social media. Not our Joe though, he has to wang on about the booze and the hangover like a teenager. You’re a married 35 year old father of two, we’re in the middle of an actual lockdown, grow up you massive twit. No one cares about your bleeping gin ton. Narc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He will acknowledge it by being silent for a day or so then post a MeNtAl HeAlTh Video
Absolutely this. Such a coward. I’d have much more respect for him if he came out and acknowledged what he did was wrong & apologised. But instead he goes quiet on insta and runs to twitter because he is addicted to social media.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.