Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must be quite difficult to live with already, imagine him wanting them to call him Sir.
“Indie, Indie tell everyone my new name, Indie, Indie say Sir Daddy like you’ve been saying all day”,as Indie stares blankly...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I’m guessing he’s staying with Rosie in a fancy hotel for the night? It must be nice to have all these getaways in the middle of a global pandemic 😌

Reactions: 12
So I’m guessing he’s staying with Rosie in a fancy hotel for the night? It must be nice to have all these getaways in the middle of a global pandemic 😌
I think he might just still be in the Langham on his own after doing the children in need show last night. Yet another few nights away though (although obviously this time it was for a good cause). How he can claim to actually parent those children is beyond me. Since lockdown first lifted he has definitely been away from them more than he has been with them.

Reactions: 7
I think he might just still be in the Langham on his own after doing the children in need show last night. Yet another few nights away though (although obviously this time it was for a good cause). How he can claim to actually parent those children is beyond me. Since lockdown first lifted he has definitely been away from them more than he has been with them.
No there’s two breakfasts he’s not on his own and it looked like Rosie was with him their yesterday

Haven’t been on this thread for months.. apologies if this has been said.. but does he think all the money raised for children in need has purely been donated down to him!!?! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No there’s two breakfasts he’s not on his own and it looked like Rosie was with him their yesterday

She's definitely there! His insta story shows the voice note from Indie was recorded on his mums phone so she's obviously looking after her.

Haven't posted on here for a while but watched him last night on CIN when he said to the child who gave him the Blue Peter badge "do you think I deserve it" he is such a narcissist!! he definitely looked disappointed it was only a badge too 😂😂😂 only now he's googled it he's realised it's pretty cool.

Also has anyone seen the savior stories? He was born with a need to help others, how he's not stopped exercising all year ONLY TO HELP EVERYONE. Absolutely not to become a millionaire and feed his own ego.

He is a horrific human being... Sorry but he is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
His pictures and stories this morning are what drives me mad about him. I’ve already said total credit to him for completing the 24 hours but it was basically the Joe show and now he is just showing off. Go back to your kids Joe! They need you!

Compare him to someone like Matt Baker who did the Rickshaw challenge. He’s not a PT, is always amazing to the kids who complete the challenge with him and there’s no fancy hotel stays for him. I have so much more respect for that man than our ‘saviour’ Joe.

Reactions: 23
She's definitely there! His insta story shows the voice note from Indie was recorded on his mums phone so she's obviously looking after her.
Oh for god's sake, we are supposed to be in lockdown. I'd love to send my little boy to my mum's and go away for the night (or even just have a night off and a takeaway!) but it's a pandemic and we've been told not to!

And if you really want to do it, and you're justifying it being within the rules because of your 'childcare bubble' (I bet he's got three or four childcare bubbles), then fine, do it. But don't put it on Instagram you moron.

Reactions: 19
His pictures and stories this morning are what drives me mad about him. I’ve already said total credit to him for completing the 24 hours but it was basically the Joe show and now he is just showing off. Go back to your kids Joe! They need you!

Compare him to someone like Matt Baker who did the Rickshaw challenge. He’s not a PT, is always amazing to the kids who complete the challenge with him and there’s no fancy hotel stays for him. I have so much more respect for that man than our ‘saviour’ Joe.
Oh I love Matt baker and the Rickshaw challenge every year it’s totally amazing and heartbreaking all in one !

It’s could be his brother Nikki who is still there with him to be fair as he with him at the hotel the night before and stayed with him through the whole challenge

Yes!!!! And raised like double he did too!! Wish it was more about Matt baker

Reactions: 6
It’s could be his brother Nikki who is still there with him to be fair as he with him at the hotel the night before and stayed with him through the whole challenge
Even worse then 🤦‍♀️ Why is he always mixing indoors with loads of different people and not socially distancing from anyone?

Reactions: 4
Questions and Answers are always fun with him, aren’t they. Nice to know his proudest achievement is not being Dad to Indie and Marley...but PE With Joe 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't believe any of the questions are ever real. Does someone really ask what his proudest achievement is every time? No one cares about that!

Reactions: 10
He absolutely writes these questions himself depending on what he wants to talk about.
Who the eff would ask what it's like being married?! 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.