Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
agreed with the poster who said the new Body Coach logo is tit! Really basic.

Reactions: 10
He definitely broke the Rule of 6 for his birthday meal - I mean his family plus the chef equals 5! Like another poster said if he wasn’t massively breaking the rules his celebration would have been ALL over both instagram accounts.

Covid saviour my arse. Odious narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What is with that triumph birthday cake?!? It looks like he’s sat on a giant butt plug

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just read the following comment about Joe online:

"No way I can tolerate another lockdown if it is all about this curly haired tw*t again".

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just seen a comment on an online newspaper that Joe cheats on Rosie. Has this been brought up on Tattle before? Also, has he been to the Cotswold recently without her? Someone from Cotswolds also commented on the same article that he has a large d!ck, just thought they were very strange comments to make.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.