Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fabey1984

So, they've made pasta, and Rosie is eating the same.size portion as a 2 year old?! No wonder she's tiny!!!! I'd eat that as I was dishing up 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Oh look, someone happens to have asked him what his greatest achievement is again! 🤣🤣🙄🙄
I was just reading an article about Marcus Rashford and what's led him to campaign so hard during this pandemic for free school meals and the piece finishes by saying his biggest strength in campaigning was that it wasn't all about him. Compare that to Mr Wicks who very much makes/made it all about himself even to the point he brags about how much he's raised/helped people.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Fi scot

He must be quite difficult to live with already, imagine him wanting them to call him Sir.
“Indie, Indie tell everyone my new name, Indie, Indie say Sir Daddy like you’ve been saying all day”,as Indie stares blankly...

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Didn't she have a really boozy day/night out not too long ago so pregnancy would be surprising. Also i'm sure he said she'd gone back on the pill as they didn't want another soon - maybe in one of the podcasts he did?
And this exactly is probably why she’s not being shown, imagine the world knowing your back on the pill 😬😬

No offence intended to you atall just the fact we know all these intimate details about them Some things just don’t need to be mentioned

Can’t believe he has an MBE for doing some HIIT workouts for kids during lockdown. Workouts that aren’t bloody suitable for kids, he isn’t a PE teacher!!!!! Fuck right off. It’s utterly shameful. What a prick.

Also, thinks I’m a cool dad? Not kind, funny, loving, playful, caring? Just cool. TOSSER.

• Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Just had a look on the live stream, he’s really struggling. I’ve seen healthier looking people when the lights came on at 6am at a Cream all nighter 🤣
He total lack of self awareness is showing, he has not got the mental strength needed for this challenge. David Walliams creeps me out but he swam the Channel in the same number of hours Joe has been going for, compare that and you see Joe for the fitness charlatan that he is.

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
What makes me sad is that they have all these covid tests to use so they can film and have a night out ! I
I was just watching Hospital on bbc2 last week and the nurse was saying they only get a tiny amount of test each day something like 12 so they can test people going for operations ! If they had more tests they could do more operations! There are people waiting for operations to remove cancerous tumours still waiting 😢
This is just so wrong 😑

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Brummiebird

VIP Member
He’s basically been given an MBE for services in self promotion.

Still hasn’t got that tv programme he so desperately wants though!

• Haha
I can’t slate him for removing his kids lives from social media. It’s about time. I don’t think he owes it to anyone to explain why either. It’s just very strange that he’s not very active on his business account (after all the Bodycoach is a brand with loyal customers).

(Unless it is a tactic for a big launch of something family based which wouldn’t surprise me with him)

I would not be surprised at all if Rosie had found this page, seen the backlash and had serious words with him about what and how much he’s shared of Indie and Marley. I’d be horrified if my husband had shown our toddler wetting themselves on social media.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
The title of this thread has been changed to Sir Joe Wicks, not sure who’s done it, I didn’t even know you could edit a title 🤷🏼‍♀️
They could have changed it so he has his full title, Sir Joe of the getting on all our Wicks, Massive. Bell. End

Last edited:
  • Haha
I kind of feel like if he’s suffering with depression/whatever then of course that’s ok BUT blaming covid? Nah hun lol, you’ve probably done more in 2020 than nearly half of the UK put together.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
It’s because of people just like him that we’re still in this shit show. He’s taken fuck all notice of the restrictions and done what the hell he wants whenever he wants.
He’s 35 and sounds like a spoilt petulant teenager throwing a toddler tantrum.

The thing is he thinks he can do as he pleases because he’s just raised a load of dosh for the NHS, and for CIN. What he doesn’t mention is that he raised a lot of money for Joe Wicks Ltd. What a tosser.

Testing negative for Covid doesn’t mean your necessarily clear - one of them could be incubating the virus, isn’t that why they say you should only get tested if you have symptoms?

He‘s so tone deaf - bangs on about mental health but he’s bragging about his ‘night out’ while everyone else is stuck indoors, some alone, for a month. I didnt think he could be a bigger twat but he’s excelled himself here. Rosie have a word!!!!!

Hang on, I didn't think having a negative test exempted you from the rules? If that's the case why is Boris Johnson having to self isolate for 2 weeks? Couldn't he just get a couple of tests and go back to normal?
Especially as he’s meant to have had it already!

Squarehole

VIP Member
Once again showing off his fancy hotel he has been put up in for free while he does charity work ! It's the football thing all over again. The hotel making him a smoothy bar etc and tons and tons of food at the BBC

He is so tone deaf !

Fabey1984

If Rosie has left him, I'm super proud of her. She may have a past (don't we all?) but she obviously adores those children. So what if she got her tits out? She got paid for showing off her, quite frankly, amazing bod. If I had an arse like that, I'd use it to my advantage as well 😂 the men who bought the images are the fools, not her!

Omg he’s going to be even more of an insufferable shit now!!!! MBE = Massive Bloody Eejit!
This has to be in the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣

or massive bell end 🤪

Theres definitely trouble in paradise. No sign of Rosie for ages, went on separate trips (her to Scotland and him to Wales) and now he gets an MBE and he’s celebrating with his Mum and not his wife?

Wonder how long before it’s in the papers?!

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Do we think he’s just going to delete the ‘Wean in 15’ account and pretend that didn’t happen?! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
What a kick in the teeth to his audience who are stuck at home during a national lockdown to find out Joe has had the “best night out of the year”. Utter prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 19