Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think it was possible but he’s made an even bigger twit of himself this evening than he ever has.

Stay behind after “work” filming a tv show to get bevvied with a bunch of other twats but it’s ok because you had two Covid tests. Am sure all those exhausted, emotionally drained NHS staff will be relived he took such precautions. He’s just an arrogant self absorbed twatting cockwomble who couldn’t squat correctly if his career depended on it.

Those eyes!!
looking like Charles Manson.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on, I didn't think having a negative test exempted you from the rules? If that's the case why is Boris Johnson having to self isolate for 2 weeks? Couldn't he just get a couple of tests and go back to normal?

Reactions: 19
The thing is he thinks he can do as he pleases because he’s just raised a load of dosh for the NHS, and for CIN. What he doesn’t mention is that he raised a lot of money for Joe Wicks Ltd. What a tosser.

Testing negative for Covid doesn’t mean your necessarily clear - one of them could be incubating the virus, isn’t that why they say you should only get tested if you have symptoms?

He‘s so tone deaf - bangs on about mental health but he’s bragging about his ‘night out’ while everyone else is stuck indoors, some alone, for a month. I didnt think he could be a bigger twit but he’s excelled himself here. Rosie have a word!!!!!

Hang on, I didn't think having a negative test exempted you from the rules? If that's the case why is Boris Johnson having to self isolate for 2 weeks? Couldn't he just get a couple of tests and go back to normal?
Especially as he’s meant to have had it already!

Reactions: 20
Think you're bang on the money here. It doesn't because as Wingingmotherhood says above one could be incubating and test positive tomorrow. Then he goes back to his family and passes it on to them and whoever else he comes into contact with until he gets symptoms (if he does!).

Absolute madness that his night out was even possible let alone blasted all over social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a kick in the teeth to his audience who are stuck at home during a national lockdown to find out Joe has had the “best night out of the year”. Utter prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I always get the feeling he’s one of those people that says he was wrecked after two drinks just to make himself seem interesting!

Also, I get the impression he doesn’t really have that many mates, so “best night out of the year” is just an attention grab so he could say he “partied” with Jamie Oliver & Sam Smith 🙄

Reactions: 24
What makes me sad is that they have all these covid tests to use so they can film and have a night out ! I
I was just watching Hospital on bbc2 last week and the nurse was saying they only get a tiny amount of test each day something like 12 so they can test people going for operations ! If they had more tests they could do more operations! There are people waiting for operations to remove cancerous tumours still waiting 😢
This is just so wrong 😑

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
What makes me sad is that they have all these covid tests to use so they can film and have a night out ! I
I was just watching Hospital on bbc2 last week and the nurse was saying they only get a tiny amount of test each day something like 12 so they can test people going for operations ! If they had more tests they could do more operations! There are people waiting for operations to remove cancerous tumours still waiting 😢
This is just so wrong 😑
Sadly whenever tests are made available to the private sector there will always be people who misuse them. It seems if you can pay you can use tests willy nilly so you can get pissed on the telly. I won’t be watching.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So the country is in lockdown, everything is shut, the prime minister and many other MPs are in isolation. Anyone else who is going to be in close contact on the TV (such as the people on I'm a celeb or strictly) has had to go into isolation for 2 weeks beforehand, in some cases without their children or families, and these three fuckwits think its OK to film together and then have a bleeping party!

I'm lost for words. Daily mail, where the hell are you? And I'm not in the least bit surprised that one of them is Sam Smith, he's horrific too.

Reactions: 22
So the country is in lockdown, everything is shut, the prime minister and many other MPs are in isolation. Anyone else who is going to be in close contact on the TV (such as the people on I'm a celeb or strictly) has had to go into isolation for 2 weeks beforehand, in some cases without their children or families, and these three fuckwits think its OK to film together and then have a bleeping party!

I'm lost for words. Daily mail, where the hell are you? And I'm not in the least bit surprised that one of them is Sam Smith, he's horrific too.
’they’ 🙈 I’m not a Sam Smith fan at all either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just to recap, since the new National restrictions came in to force two weeks ago, Joe the Bellend has ;-

Rented out a £5k per night luxury bolt hole to film some more YouTube content to add to the 456789836278 others he has filmed this year (in other rented very expensive properties).
Bellend Joe has recently moved into a £3 million mega mansion but this is not good enough for his YouTube content.
Under the guise of work Joe took Dozy Rosie and the kids away for a few days. It is highly likely that other members of his family / friends were there as well as “crew”.

Spent a few nights in the penthouse suite at the Langham. This was #gifted to him as part of his Children in Need PR Stunt along with the entire snack aisle of the local Tesco.
Bellend Joe spent the night before his challenge in the Langham to get a “good night’s sleep”. Getting sleep in a £3 million mega mansion is difficult for him to manage for some reason.
He said he was going home the following night to see Dozy Rosie and the kids but despite living under an hours drive away, stayed in the Langham again. His brother was with him and possibly Dozy Rosie as the kids were with his Mum.

Spent the day filming and getting pissed with Jamie Oliver & Sam Smith. This is ok though because he had two Covid tests.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Stop talking about booze all the time!!!!! You're such a 'hero' such a 'role model' for kids shut the duck up about your gin collection mate

Reactions: 9
It’s disgusting that none of the papers have picked him up on this. Feels almost like Dominic Cummings 2.0

Reactions: 12
Just to recap, since the new National restrictions came in to force two weeks ago, Joe the Bellend has ;-

Rented out a £5k per night luxury bolt hole to film some more YouTube content to add to the 456789836278 others he has filmed this year (in other rented very expensive properties).
Bellend Joe has recently moved into a £3 million mega mansion but this is not good enough for his YouTube content.
Under the guise of work Joe took Dozy Rosie and the kids away for a few days. It is highly likely that other members of his family / friends were there as well as “crew”.

Spent a few nights in the penthouse suite at the Langham. This was #gifted to him as part of his Children in Need PR Stunt along with the entire snack aisle of the local Tesco.
Bellend Joe spent the night before his challenge in the Langham to get a “good night’s sleep”. Getting sleep in a £3 million mega mansion is difficult for him to manage for some reason.
He said he was going home the following night to see Dozy Rosie and the kids but despite living under an hours drive away, stayed in the Langham again. His brother was with him and possibly Dozy Rosie as the kids were with his Mum.

Spent the day filming and getting pissed with Jamie Oliver & Sam Smith. This is ok though because he had two Covid tests.
👏👏👏 👏

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.