Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thought now I see that he’s at Goodwood for the day was that he kept the kids up knowing he’d be out early in the morning, meanwhile Rosie - at home - would presumably be tired from her night out...
Well he has more to learn about parenting than I thought if he thinks that will work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually used to adore Joe and would love an evening of scrolling through his stories but I switch off now. It does my head in how he sits his kids on the island in his kitchens... So dangerous. Moan over. Sorry if I sound like a 'Karen'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually used to adore Joe and would love an evening of scrolling through his stories but I switch off now. It does my head in how he sits his kids on the island in his kitchens... So dangerous. Moan over. Sorry if I sound like a 'Karen'.
What did you adore about him?

Reactions: 2
I’m sure there’s a clause somewhere in the t’s and c’s of this site, that on joining we all accept our fate as ‘Karen’s’ 😂 I’ve made my peace with it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
no you dont lol !
sitting a 1 year old on a normal kitchen surface is stupid let alone an island where he can topple of both sides while joes filming for the Gram ! he such a twit !

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion. 😊

Joe Wicks #9 Flogging his diet to the Gram but can't stick to the plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Up to my eyes in children so I’m a bit late to the party but what’s this about having Marley on the floor?! Has the child got a cot now?! That’s so mean 😭

Up to my eyes in children so I’m a bit late to the party but what’s this about having Marley on the floor?! Has the child got a cot now?! That’s so mean 😭
Yes they did put him in his cot in his own room a few weeks later (and got quite a bit of grief for putting him in his own room at about 4 months old). But in between outgrowing the moses basket and them sticking him in his own room (on a different floor of the house) they had him on a mattress on the floor in their bedroom. It was also wedged down the side of their bed so quite dangerous if he had rolled and got stuck under the bed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes they did put him in his cot in his own room a few weeks later (and got quite a bit of grief for putting him in his own room at about 4 months old). But in between outgrowing the moses basket and them sticking him in his own room (on a different floor of the house) they had him on a mattress on the floor in their bedroom. It was also wedged down the side of their bed so quite dangerous if he had rolled and got stuck under the bed.
Thanks for that! That is insane, I kept mine with me til they were 1 which I know is overdoing it but not a chance would they be going for their own room at 4 months and on a different floor of the house!! He just throws that child about 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
For safer sleep at least 6 months minimum in the same room as parents but babies are higher risk till 1 so entirely up to you but 4 months just stupid

Reactions: 3
Thanks for that! That is insane, I kept mine with me til they were 1 which I know is overdoing it but not a chance would they be going for their own room at 4 months and on a different floor of the house!! He just throws that child about 🙄🙄
I had mine in with me till 18 months but that was laziness on my part as I couldn’t be bothered sorting his room out 🤣. He’d probably still be in with me if he wasn’t starting to wake in the night excited to see me in the bed next to him and wanting to play.

I didn’t understand Joe’s rush to get him out their room...gives me the heebie jeebies that he put his ‘needs’ above his child wellbeing 🤮

I'm no PE teacher of the nation or self appointed health guru but....if you're tired and feeling low at 8.15pm then surely being kind to yourself with an early night and rest is far better than a half hour work out which wakes you up, resulting in less sleep (might just be me but every time I work out in the evening I struggle to sleep) just get up early and do some.exercise. Also he seems to be feeling.low a lot lately so clearly exercise your way out of low moods doesn't work does it 🙈

Reactions: 15
Indeed. Yes. If exercise makes you feel good and is the holy grail and answer to everything on the planet and keeps you from being down or even depressed then why is he still so whiney. He needs to find the root cause of his feelings.

I used to go swimming after work and it made me sleep really well that night - couldn’t keep my eyes awake for long afterwards. Put a pool in, Sir Joe.

• Haha
Yeah exercise in the evening is probably great when you’ve done duck all all day 🤷‍♀️

Instead I’ve been up early with three children got sorted for school, been to work, come home sorted school stuff for tomorrow ,done a bit of housework ,cooked tea for all of us a proper meal not just eggs and spent time with the kids helping with homework etc bath bedtime I don’t feel like working out at 8.30pm

Reactions: 12
Hes such a moaner. He'd be that person at work who just whinges about doing anything, 5 minutes into their shift and already saying I cba 😴

• Haha
Hes such a moaner. He'd be that person at work who just whinges about doing anything, 5 minutes into their shift and already saying I cba 😴
He's basically a reincarnation of Anne from The Office, but somehow more annoying and whingey. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly, when she posts those I'm almost convinced she's put stuff on the floor on purpose to make it look messy and be 'relateable'

Why is there what looks like a jug of gravy on the floor to the right of the island?! And a big cardboard box thing behind it. No one in their right mind would leave that amount of crap on the kitchen floor, surely?!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.