Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so he stayed in Chapel Barn which has 18 bedrooms and is nearly 4K a night 😳
Lots of space for just the four of them 🤔

Reactions: 3
Yeah they were totally there last night as he posted a late night swimming pool pic. Which means they were already breaching lockdown rules. Didn’t even last a day.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Thing is, people do break lockdown rules. Some of us may have done it. I have. Not justifying it, I have my own reasons (mental health preservation) but people do it. However most people don’t paint themselves as the bleeping saviour of lockdown a la Joe. He needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 25
Thing is, people do break lockdown rules. Some of us may have done it. I have. Not justifying it, I have my own reasons (mental health preservation) but people do it. However most people don’t paint themselves as the bleeping saviour of lockdown a la Joe. He needs to get a grip.
Yeah i agree with you. And he doesn't need to post it to his millions of followers as well.

Reactions: 6
Yeah i agree with you. And he doesn't need to post it to his millions of followers as well.
Yes if you're going to break the rules, do it privately and have some decency not to broadcast it on social media. The thing is though a lot of influencers and instagrammers are so self absorbed, they either don't know the rules or think the rules don't apply to them. It's infuriating.

Reactions: 11
He's very quiet, wonder if he's still on holiday, apparently the rules are:

What if I'm on holiday in the UK?

"Those currently on a domestic holiday will be allowed to finish their holidays, but are still subject to the requirements in England not to go out without a reasonable excuse," guidance states.

Also it was his brother George's birthday this week. Wonder if they were all celebrating together, in the accommodation for 38?!

Reactions: 12
He's very quiet, wonder if he's still on holiday, apparently the rules are:

What if I'm on holiday in the UK?

"Those currently on a domestic holiday will be allowed to finish their holidays, but are still subject to the requirements in England not to go out without a reasonable excuse," guidance states.

Also it was his brother George's birthday this week. Wonder if they were all celebrating together, in the accommodation for 38?!
He’s definitely still there. He’s not posting so he doesn’t slip up and show that he’s in the house with others when he shouldn’t be.

Reactions: 11
Is it sad that I’m a bit excited I’m working the night shift on Thursday night so can have a nose at his 24hr exercise session 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At the risk of sounding nit picky - why are they so opposed to putting coats on their kids!!!!! I barely ever feel the cold but it’s bloody freezing out at the minute - my kids are wrapped up to their eyeballs!!

Reactions: 5
At the risk of sounding nit picky - why are they so opposed to putting coats on their kids!!!!! I barely ever feel the cold but it’s bloody freezing out at the minute - my kids are wrapped up to their eyeballs!!
It’s been quite warm here in Kent. My kids haven’t worn coats for days!

To be fair to them it’s been really mild down south 😁 ( that actually pains me to say it 😂)

Reactions: 2
It’s been quite warm here in Kent. My kids haven’t worn coats for days!
Ok I’m in Kent too.......maybe I’ve just become feeble 😂😂😂 we come in and my kids hands are absolutely red raw! Clearly I’m in the one town in Kent that’s been given the actual cold 😂

Reactions: 3
Who’s dog is that in Rosie’s insta pic of Marley? Gosh it’s like this pandemic doesn’t apply to them isn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think they must have gotten a dog. That's the same dog that was at the holiday house and it's not his brothers. Rosie used to have dogs.

Reactions: 2
I think they must have gotten a dog. That's the same dog that was at the holiday house and it's not his brothers. Rosie used to have dogs.
My sister is fuming its children in need Friday and the kids need to wear sport clothes as they will be doing Joe pricks workouts 😆

• Haha
My sister is fuming its children in need Friday and the kids need to wear sport clothes as they will be doing Joe pricks workouts 😆
so glad my kids are at secondary school /college and dont have to take part in anything anymore lol !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.