Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's really got issues hasn't he..."I want to be the reason a young couple smile" he's so needy and craves validation from complete strangers

Yawnsville

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Do you think we’ve seen enough food this weekend 🤔 Seems rather showy and inappropriate when raising money for some kids that have absolutely nothing !

Reactions: 13
All he does when he's not flogging something is talk about/show food.

I'd hate to be one of his clients on his 90 day plan 'cause its just temptation left right and centre. None of his content actually helps with any aspect of his plan.

Reactions: 11
I so wish I had the genes to be able to stuff my face with whatever I wanted and stay slim

Oh 🤦‍♀️ sorry I meant to write - I wish I could eat whatever I wanted because I've bought Joe Wicks cookbooks and his 90 day plan and exercised everyday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry to be nit picky but this is really gross to pinch someone (even your spouse!) else's mask.

Like sharing a toothbrush ish
If it's washable I think it's ok. I wash our masks everyday so and will occasionally wear one of my husband's clean ones if I can't grab one of my only quickly on the way to school run etc

More like towels if they get washed ??

Reactions: 8
I can’t have a go at him for that, my partner and I have done it when one of us has realised we’ve forgotten our mask 😬
Us too!! 🙈 I kiss the man and sleep next to him all night breathing over me personally don’t see much difference 🤷🏽‍♀️ I regularly wash them and it’s better than having to go home and get the correct one.

Reactions: 7
I can’t have a go at him for that, my partner and I have done it when one of us has realised we’ve forgotten our mask 😬
If it's washable I think it's ok. I wash our masks everyday so and will occasionally wear one of my husband's clean ones if I can't grab one of my only quickly on the way to school run etc

More like towels if they get washed ??
Us too!! 🙈 I kiss the man and sleep next to him all night breathing over me personally don’t see much difference 🤷🏽‍♀️ I regularly wash them and it’s better than having to go home and get the correct one.
Sorry bad Monday morning!! To be honest it probably is washed and clean (you hope!) although we'll never know but just my instant reaction 😅

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be nit picky but this is really gross to pinch someone (even your spouse!) else's mask.

Like sharing a toothbrush ish
Might just borrow one of my colleagues 🤢

I so wish I had the genes to be able to stuff my face with whatever I wanted and stay slim

Oh 🤦‍♀️ sorry I meant to write - I wish I could eat whatever I wanted because I've bought Joe Wicks cookbooks and his 90 day plan and exercised everyday 🤣🤣🤣
I just got fatter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Best night out of the year.

You know I would have loved so many nights out that I could say one was 'the best' 😂
Also, I can't help but wonder he added that little disclaimer ten minutes after the original due to a barrage of messages.
People aren't going to be happy to see you bleeping around the rules, Joe.
You're not exempt.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What an idiot. I can’t believe he can continue to openly flout the rules and still be lauded as the saviour of coronavirus!!

Reactions: 7
I didn’t think it was possible but he’s made an even bigger twit of himself this evening than he ever has.

Stay behind after “work” filming a tv show to get bevvied with a bunch of other twats but it’s ok because you had two Covid tests. Am sure all those exhausted, emotionally drained NHS staff will be relived he took such precautions. He’s just an arrogant self absorbed twatting cockwomble who couldn’t squat correctly if his career depended on it.

Doesn't matter how 'wonky' you are after your rule breaking- mask on in a taxi Joe!
Those eyes!!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.