Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is he truly believes that exercise ‘fixes’ everything so he works out like a maniac, feels good for an hour then the depression creeps back in ... yes, exercise can make you feel better but it doesn’t address the underlying issues, Joe!

Reactions: 10
I feel like he blames a lot of his low mood episodes on his mum with all the ‘i was fed shite as a child’

Reactions: 9
I might be able to drum up some sympathy if he’d not made his living making others feel tit about themselves - “Your body doesn’t look like mine, subscribe to my 90 day plan! Why aren’t you exercising everyday, no wonder you feel tit, you lazy bastard! Why aren’t you as rich as me, you don’t work hard enough!”

He may have have all the material trappings of a successful life but knowing you are exploiting people flogging a tit plan to them will catch up with you eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I feel like he blames a lot of his low mood episodes on his mum with all the ‘i was fed shite as a child’
I truly think he needs therapy to work through his problems from childhood.

View attachment 253592
my God! £94 for a beef wellington! He’s living the high life. Whilst ignoring his son and the rules.
Ps. I LOVED reading the comments on the Daily Mail online 😂😂😂😂
Jesus Christ. That is insane.

Reactions: 3
I think he needs actual therapy to sort his head out. Him saying that people should not “let” them get into a low mood, not to do nothing, clearly shows he has no understanding of how debilitating depression can actually be?! If he went to therapy he would know that exercise is NOT *the* cure (not that it can be cured, you know what I mean!) , but PART of the recovery/ rebuild of good MH

Reactions: 6
Ooh the stories about the beef Wellington look like they've been deleted. Did he get sent a load of abuse for posting a £94 dinner in the middle of the deepest recession for centuries?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooh the stories about the beef Wellington look like they've been deleted. Did he get sent a load of abuse for posting a £94 dinner in the middle of the deepest recession for centuries?
Even outside of a recession who the hell pays or charges £94 for a slice of beef wellington!! My mother in law makes one that looks nice than that!

Reactions: 15
Hungermama did that for a long time. She’s just started doing it again.

Reactions: 2
the “really honestly, in struggling” at the start of the MH video makes me think he’s NOT being honest?

when’s the MH book coming out do we reckon?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.