Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean it was a nice idea. Loads of people did it though, he was just the most high profile one. As I've said before, Oti Mabuse did kids dance classes every day, which actually require detailed thought and preparation. Although it sounds like Joe did try to change it up a bit, let's be realistic, 'do some burpees' doesn't take much prep does it! I can't really get on board with it being mbe worthy. They give em out like sweeties now don't they!

Also, he HAD to donate the revenues didn't he. He'd have been bleeping SLATED if he hadn't.
He never announced at the beginning that he was donating the revenue from PE with Joe to charity, people started saying it was wrong to make a profit from Covid and they were telling him he should donate the revenue. Then after he'd done a few days of PE with Joe he said he was going to donate the money to the NHS, but it was obvious it wasn't pre-planned as he made it clear they weren't sure how/where they were going to donate. So at that point his team hadn't researched.

There's no doubt that a lot of people love him and there's no doubt he lifted a lot of people's spirits, but worthy of an MBE? I don't think so, like lots of people said, lots of trainers put daily content out there but Joe was the most high profile one.

Reactions: 14
He’s basically been given an MBE for services in self promotion.

Still hasn’t got that tv programme he so desperately wants though!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

That’s right he hasn’t. He approached Ch 4 with a view to promote his Schools’ PE Workouts. They weren’t interested.

Reactions: 8
Off on his new toy today. No mention of family time, no Rosie and kids. cant keep off social media even when he’s on a day out.

I'm not surprised he hasn't got one considering how terrible his old tv show was.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she probably would think that if you sat down and played with her once in awhile. Something age appropriate and I don’t mean just going on the slide in the garden. Do some colouring or puzzles or games with her. That’s cool to a 2 year old not stood on the edge of freezing lake watching you have a ball.
D26D0BAA-95AD-4999-BBCD-65AAE969D8E8.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah she probably would think that if you sat down and played with her once in awhile. Something age appropriate and I don’t mean just going on the slide in the garden. Do some colouring or puzzles or games with her. That’s cool to a 2 year old not stood on the edge of freezing lake watching you have a ball. View attachment 272204
She’d also think it was cool if her dad didn’t badger her all the time to eat his slop, recite the alphabet and read Shakespeare.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being a grown man in your 30s with two young children and all you can think about is whether your daughter - who you, quite frankly, have a weird slightly disturbing and sinister relationship with (yes, I said it) - thinks you look cool. Not ‘good dad’ ‘kind dad’... just cool. That’s sad and shows what an immature knob this sad little man is.

I just think he gets more unbearable by the day.

Reactions: 25
Yeah don’t get the ‘cool Dad’ thing, I don’t care if my kids think I’m cool. I want them to think of me as loving and safe but also to have respect for me and listen to me. I’m their mum not their mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah don’t get the ‘cool Dad’ thing, I don’t care if my kids think I’m cool. I want them to think of me as loving and safe but also to have respect for me and listen to me. I’m their mum not their mate.
Absolutely this. The more he tries to be a ‘cool’ dad the more she will be embarassed of him when she’s older.

Omg did you see the story when he was talking about his guosto meals- he literally called Marley Indie!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else just want to fill this thread up really quickly so we can move on to the next one, titled “Joe Wicks MBE, it stands for Major Bell End” 🤣

Omg did you see the story when he was talking about his guosto meals- he literally called Marley Indie!
Hardly surprising when he’s always off doing his own thing. Marley probably thinks Joe is the once a week hired help.

They put him in a handbag? I completely missed this!
Yes, Rosie’s handbag.

They went for dinner one evening when they were in Mexico, Joe was showing off about how amazing the place was and as the camera panned round, there was Marley lying on Rosie’s handbag on the dusty floor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He's back again with his toast binges.

If you really wanted to work out Joe you could have just gone and done so. You don't have to "go with the vote" 🙄🙄🙄

He is so disordered it's unreal.

Reactions: 9
He's back again with his toast binges.

If you really wanted to work out Joe you could have just gone and done so. You don't have to "go with the vote" 🙄🙄🙄

He is so disordered it's unreal.
Watching Freddie Flintoff‘s documentary I definitely see parallels with how Joe behaves like previous posters have said. He needs help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.