Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he parading Indie round London in a jumper, tights and a tutu without a coat when he’s wearing a puffer coat! It’s absolutely freezing 😭😭

Reactions: 10
Mmmhmm she "chose" a book called my daddy. He has such a bizarre relationship with Indie

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mmmhmm she "chose" a book called my daddy. He has such a bizarre relationship with Indie
Course she did, she's been able to read the titles of books for ages, didn't you know? Has the reading age of an 18 year old 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can see how that really went, Indie sees the books with Peppa Pig, wants one, Joe wants her to get the My Daddy one because it’ll look cute for the gram...tantrum ensures...Joe bribes her with the lolly in her other hand...job done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is he parading Indie round London in a jumper, tights and a tutu without a coat when he’s wearing a puffer coat! It’s absolutely freezing 😭😭
He’s done this before. Never really dresses her appropriately for the weather. I always thought you were meant to dress younger children in one more layer than you so if it’s cold enough for him to wear a coat she should be in one too.

I suspect Indie is well into the tantrum phase but that doesn’t fit with his brand so he doesn’t mention it. She probably refused to wear a coat (as toddlers do) and he didnt push the issue as he wants an easy life.

Reactions: 8
In line with the thought that they’ve broken up or are on some sort of a break... do we think Rosie’s let him have indie for the day hence why he took her to London for a weird day out?!

again this weekend he has been extremely quiet (usually most of the posting happens at weekend). Anyone else laugh at his phrasing which made it seem like he said “have a lovely day” directly to Robin

Reactions: 3
I think it's unlikely they've split up. I'd give it another couple of years before either of them goes down that road. It looks like he has been told to limit the kids and her exposure. Pity she's not banned him too 😄

Reactions: 7
Thoughts on the happy pear? Don't see a thread on them but see them constantly licking Joe wicks Instagram 😂

Reactions: 2
In line with the thought that they’ve broken up or are on some sort of a break... do we think Rosie’s let him have indie for the day hence why he took her to London for a weird day out?!

again this weekend he has been extremely quiet (usually most of the posting happens at weekend). Anyone else laugh at his phrasing which made it seem like he said “have a lovely day” directly to Robin
I thought this. It does look like he gets allotted time with the kids.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they’ve broken up, he mentioned her in his grid post for the MBE less than 10 days ago! He never really shared much of her anyway unless it was over the top throwback stories

Reactions: 3
I don’t think they’ve broken up, he mentioned her in his grid post for the MBE less than 10 days ago! He never really shared much of her anyway unless it was over the top throwback stories
Yeah he’s always liked to pretend he parents alone. Good for keeping his female fans engaged. She’s probably decided to retreat back into the shadows because why not? I certainly would...enjoy her new lovely mansion and not have to spend time with that bellend? Win win

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has he really put bags with food on the actual pavement 🤮 ewww
Imagine the germs. Peoples spit, dog tit, Covid 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Has he really put bags with food on the actual pavement 🤮 ewww
Imagine the germs. Peoples spit, dog tit, Covid 😂
I thought you meant food shopping until I checked, but no, his actual cooked family meal in food bags lying on a public pavement. Nice.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I thought you meant food shopping until I checked, but no, his actual cooked family meal in food bags lying on a public pavement. Nice.
Me too....but let’s not let the threat of catching something stop him getting a pic for the gram
Also surely he must have some of his own range of Tupperware, why not take food home in that?!

Reactions: 9
Ewww I thought this too and I’ve just realised! Then he’ll put those bags in the car, then the kitchen work surface... I feel sick at the thought of it 🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.