Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FFS, another thrilling and informative live Q&A with SR Nutrition coming up this evening 🙄. She’ll be banging on about What a fantastic job Joe does and how her little Raffy was exactly the same so should just keep doing whatever they’re doing. Yawn!

Reactions: 14
She’s such a fan girl. Embarrassing. I liked her before she teamed up with Joe, and before she shoved a camera in her poor kids face constantly.

Reactions: 7
The sheer number of updates to his social media accounts every day. It is relentless.

He must be constantly maintaining them, then he has youtube and interviews and book stuff all on top of that. There can barely be a single moment he is off his phone. And when he's off his phone he's fitting in his constant exercising and meditation. He makes out he's dad of the year but I bet the actual amount of time he spends with those kids is miniscule.

Reactions: 16
The sheer number of updates to his social media accounts every day. It is relentless.

He must be constantly maintaining them, then he has youtube and interviews and book stuff all on top of that. There can barely be a single moment he is off his phone. And when he's off his phone he's fitting in his constant exercising and meditation. He makes out he's dad of the year but I bet the actual amount of time he spends with those kids is miniscule.
someone will be running his account for him, doing a lot of the food and general posts and replying to comments and enquiries.

Reactions: 3
I watched the first minute or two of his live and had to switch it off. He turned up dripping with sweat and was constantly wiping his nose with his fingers. So disgusting. If you know you’re going live at a certain time, make sure your t-shirt is clean and your nose is dry. Gross. Also it just seemed like he and fan girl SR Nutrition were just congratulating each other on how fabulous they are. Same as usual!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched the first minute or two of his live and had to switch it off. He turned up dripping with sweat and was constantly wiping his nose with his fingers. So disgusting. If you know you’re going live at a certain time, make sure your t-shirt is clean and your nose is dry. Gross. Also it just seemed like he and fan girl SR Nutrition were just congratulating each other on how fabulous they are. Same as usual!
I think it's gross he does his workouts on the carpet too. Imagine how much it stinks from him dripping sweat. He could easily put a gym padded floor down on top of it like this.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed SR nutrition as she's just a twit. I messaged her a few times before, and she's always replied. I messaged her about Joe not giving snacks and how he appears to be passing his unhealthy eating habits to his daughter - read an not reply. Dick.i get so cross 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think it's gross he does his workouts on the carpet too. Imagine how much it stinks from him dripping sweat. He could easily put a gym padded floor down on top of it like this.
I don’t understand either especially as he has an actual gym at his house yet he insisted on that filming set up on the carpet. I feel sick every time I see it it must reek.

Reactions: 5
I don't normally have too much of an issue with Joe, but reading the first few lines on this page has infuriated me. He talks like being raised on formula from birth and not having "an ounce of breastmilk" is a bad way to be raised nutritionally.
Sorry Joe, some of us don't have that choice, as a father and a man, you should respect that and any woman's decision to feed or not feed their baby, whether their own choice or that it simply cannot happen like in my case.
I am well aware of the health benefits of breastfeeding but it was formula or my baby was starving. So so angry at this and cannot believe whoever advised him thought it would be a good idea to print this....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
That’s rubbish, there’s always been that awareness, but he needs to be more accepting that some women just can’t or indeed don’t want to and that’s ok, giving them some shady shame in the front of his book is wrong, especially when he finally admitted Marley was formula fed after trying to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes

Reactions: 20
I don't normally have too much of an issue with Joe, but reading the first few lines on this page has infuriated me. He talks like being raised on formula from birth and not having "an ounce of breastmilk" is a bad way to be raised nutritionally.
Sorry Joe, some of us don't have that choice, as a father and a man, you should respect that and any woman's decision to feed or not feed their baby, whether their own choice or that it simply cannot happen like in my case.
I am well aware of the health benefits of breastfeeding but it was formula or my baby was starving. So so angry at this and cannot believe whoever advised him thought it would be a good idea to print this....
If I was his mother I wouldn't be happy about how he's worded that 🤔😑

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This has made me so angry. No tits, no opinion Joe. How dare he try and shame women who can’t, or don't want to breastfeed, insinuating they’re setting their kids up for a lifetime of poor nutrition. He’s a bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The daftest thing is he is still hyper active so he clearly has some form of AHDD or something so that's nothing to do with what he ate as a kid. Sleeping is luck of the draw and changes all the time (as he is now finding out) and as he admitted he is adventurous with food now even though he was fussy as a kid so it's all empty words . Also I can not wait for Indie to turn 2/3 when they suddenly started to completly refuse good the loved as babies.

He shouldn't be preaching anything when he hasn't even finished his 'parenting journey' he has already seen that they stopped breastfeeding Marley after 2 months. Indie was only breast fed for about 6 months as well so not even anywhere near the WHO recommendations so will she be able to write later in life that she didn't have the best start in life ?! Man's an idiot. He needs some sort of intervention .

Reactions: 22
I've just seen what he posted about his mother. I am disgusted. I'm sure she did the best she could with 3 boys so young. How dare he shame her. Look how well I have done with my own children Mum. He has no right to judge when some of his own parenting choices are very questionable. Also he has no breasts & has never breastfed so he has no say on a woman's choice to feed. He has no idea why his mother decided not to feed. I'm sorry but this has enraged me. I'm sure I'll be more enraged when he messing on his slide or treadmill with his hand injury later. But he really cares about the NHS you know. He's vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That’s really shocked me. His mum was doing her best at the time with what she had - she wasn’t knowingly feeding him a ‘bad diet’. Also, at the end of the day fed is best and it’s not so black and white - some women simply don’t want to breastfeed (and that is their choice no one else’s), others struggle and others get zero support, some babies have allergies etc. But we are lucky to live somewhere where formula is a safe and available alternative and is fortified with vitamins etc so hardly an unhealthy choice. As others have pointed out it also comes across as hypocritical when they’ve decided to formula feed Marley (which is absolutely fine but why rip into your mum for doing the same?!). And as someone else said - no boobs no opinion - such mansplaining when he’ll never know/experience how uncomfortable/painful breastfeeding can be at times.
It’s also just unnecessary shaming. He could have used that as a way to link to resources on how to bottle feed safely and how to seek more support if you are breastfeeding not cause more division amongst new mums.

Edited to say: As an 80s baby my mum has talked about how the midwives were encouraging of breastfeeding but also made sure if you didn’t breastfeed that you knew how to safely prepare bottles and/or helped with combination feeding if you wanted to do both so unfair of him to claim there was no ‘education’ amongst mothers of that era just because they made a choice that wasn’t breastfeeding. Feeding choices can be so decisive (even though they shouldn’t be) and he’s just driven that wedge further.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
What an absolute prick he is! Some women don’t have enough milk to feed their babies themselves and have to use formula to top up! Some women don’t want to breast feed or some women simply can’t! Grrrr I could rant all day.

Reactions: 12
What’s he on about 🤬🤬
of Course people knew the benefits of breast milk in 1985
what a moronic statement
God he has pissed me off this morning -how dare he undermine his mum like that - he’s alive isn’t he? Stupid yes, but alive 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What’s he on about 🤬🤬
of Course people knew the benefits of breast milk in 1985
what a moronic statement
God he has pissed me off this morning -how dare he undermine his mum like that - he’s alive isn’t he? Stupid yes, but alive 🙄
I didn’t realise being exclusively formula fed and weaned on jars turned you into an insufferable, disrespectful bellend as an adult. That alone would encourage me to breastfeed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Lurker here! Just seen these comments on the Marley picture! I did the diet years ago before my wedding, and it did do me well, but that was when his only target was as a plan maker (won’t say PT because he ain’t).

I also agree with many of the comments on his relationship with food, and I think the way his plan and methodology (if you want to call it that 😂) is designed, I feel it promotes this aspect of eating and working out as a balance (eat a burger, train harder or vice versa so you can have the burger). With research and following actual PT’s who have an actual degree (not a fako celeb one he Was awarded), eating that burger is fine as part of a overall balanced diet and planned out workout regime which does not waver.
I unfollowed him years ago (I think maybe when he jumped on the vegan trend) and that is why - jumps on any trend that’s going, or just generally sells his soul, now using his wife and kids as a way to build his brand.

I have a feeling he wants to be like the Beckham clan - I may be imagining it, but he chose his favourite movie as Ratatouille the other day when he was asked. Funnily enough David Beckham had posted on his stories from his birthday about it being HIS favourite. I think Joe has designs, and featuring his wife more heavily recently will be the next step

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.