Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie went up to feed him once, and then Joe had to run up there 3 times, and fed him one more time. Because that sounds much easier than just having him next to you....

Whatever floats your boat folks but you wouldn't catch me running up and down the stairs 4 times in the middle of the night!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It seems to me that he has a child, and is already focusing on the next one, the next pregnancy, the next baby. He cannot just stop and enjoy them as they are, soak in all of their infancy and instead he just wants to fire out five kids. For what? To say you have five kids? Indie isnt even two yet and dad is already thinking about the THIRD baby.
The kids are money spinners. Indie is a good earner for Wean in 15 and as someone mentioned earlier in the thread Rosie has done some work with Seraphine with Marley when he was a baby - look on their website there's a few pieces 'as seen on Rosie Wicks' there's also a little YouTube video with her speaking about wearing their clothes. Annoyed me a little bit as she goes on about wearing them for Nursing but we all know she didn't breastfeed Marlely for as long as they made out. (Absolutely believe fed is best and it's up to you how you feed your baby so not judging 💜). Just don't lie and make out he's breastfed and make everyone feel bad preaching about it like he did at the beginning and with Indie 🙄 Also poor Marley in his own room, they probably didn't get sent the #gifted crib they were hoping after posting the awful picture of him sleeping on that mattress on the floor.

Reactions: 5
The story this morning, was it just me or was Marley trying to grab and suck Joe’s thumb and Joe just pulls it away. I feel so sorry for those kids.

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing he wants to connect more with Rosie 🤢 the baby is obviously getting in the way of that
Yeah I would say that is 100% his motivation - Joe’s ego doesn’t leave room for his 5 month old to be in the bedroom at the same time. I can imagine him moaning and moaning every day, chipping away at his wife to move him, so they can have ‘quality’ time again together. He’s a classic control freak narcissist. Reminds me of my ex-husband - he wanted our daughter moved into her own room at 6 weeks old 😱 it was all about him.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Those poor kids. Marley being cast away to his own room at 4 months old because his dad wants to make another. Indie being force fed turmeric and spinach eggs for breakfast 😷 Just give her some ready brek or cereal ffs have a day off

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
There was a blogger a few months ago, she is American and I can't recall her name but her baby died from SIDS. They were at her parents and she put the baby down for a nap and then went to check on him and he had died. So heartbreaking, she had also used some kind of SIDS monitor but it failed.
Yeah that was really sad, her name is Brittani Boren, her boy died in Jan but she’s pregnant again now 🌈🌈🌈

Marley’s first night in his cot on a different floor of the house 😱

Well at least he’s not on the mattress on the floor of their bedroom anymore!
Why was Marley ever on a mattress on the floor?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think parents have the right to choose when they move their baby’s in their own rooms but I would worry being separated by a flight of stairs. They’ve got all this money and he seems to spend it all on kale and exercise equipment. Why not decorate the rooms beautifully for the kids? Especially Indie, who is old enough to be able to enjoy her bedroom from time to time. Also, the fact that Marley’s room isn’t unique to him and has been left the same since Indie moved out suggests that they just moved him quickly after getting fed up. No planning or excitement to give him a comforting and special place to be.

Reactions: 6
I couldn't sleep if my child was on another floor, even if they are older it just makes me feel uneasy!
I purposely didn’t buy a house I really liked because it meant I’d be sleeping on a separate floor to my 3 year old. No way

Reactions: 4
We had a town house when mu daughter was born and she slept with us on the top floor until she outgrew her crib, we then moved her into the cot on the floor down but put it in our spare room and slept in there with her for a further month or so before she moved into her nursery around 7 months. We had bought a new house in the meantime so we stayed in the spare room until we moved out so we were on the same floor.

Both our kids are on the same floor as us in the new house (we still have 3 floors). Weve just moved our baby into their own room at 8 months old. I couldnt have dreamed of it at 4 months old.

Reactions: 1
He just shoves a phone in their face at any given opportunity, no wonder Indies pissed off, just let her eat her breakfast without filming her every move!

• Heart
I feel like Joe isn’t as interested in Marley as he is with Indie. They obviously lucked out and got a super-chilled baby with Indie and she’s the face of Wean in 15 so that’s all good for the brand. But Marley was a more tricky baby by the sounds of it, which we now know was caused by the issues with his sight (and being dragged halfway across the world and plonked into a handbag to sleep while his parents drank cocktails, but that’s another story 🙄🙄). So the fact he’s getting flung into his own room at 4 months seems to show that Joe isn’t very connected to him, he seems to moan about him a lot. Poor wee mite 😣

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The house is an absolute pig sty. I no having little ones makes things hard to maintain but piles of clothes and stuff all on the floor is just dirty.. espeshially when they work from home or are at home ALOT more than the average parent...really not a role mode for his followers

Reactions: 8
Those poor kids. Marley being cast away to his own room at 4 months old because his dad wants to make another. Indie being force fed turmeric and spinach eggs for breakfast 😷 Just give her some ready brek or cereal ffs have a day off
I wouldn’t have wanted those eggs and by the time she eats them they’ll be cold, when she realises that’s all she’s getting and the poor thing is starving. She just wanted the toast, just give her the bloody toast. And he always says look how much she’s eaten, but then we’re one of those scoop bib things and half it is in there, so in reality she probably doesn’t have a lot 😞

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t have wanted those eggs and by the time she eats them they’ll be cold, when she realises that’s all she’s getting and the poor thing is starving. She just wanted the toast, just give her the bloody toast. And he always says look how much she’s eaten, but then we’re one of those scoop bib things and half it is in there, so in reality she probably doesn’t have a lot 😞
He then showed that he had fried eggs on toast. Why isn't he having the same as Indie if it's that nice? 🤔🙄

Reactions: 7
Oh my lord that actually broke my heart indie crying at breakfast. When He said she’s not in a great mood. Is it any wonder!!!🥴🥴😳😳🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️Let her have her breakfast in peace and give her a normal bloody breakfast. Ughhhh I hate celeb parents. I’ve been on a few threads of so called influencers and their bloody parenting skills are shocking their children are gonna be miserable. She looked so distraught. Don’t get me started on him flicking through the newspaper and magazine circling his name. He is soooo full of it. He’s a knob🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know parents who moved their babies into their own room at 4 months, but they were sleeping through the night and outgrowing their next to me cots. I co-slept with my baby until he was 5 months, and then he went into his own room purely because we were disturbing each other and I was waking up and comfort feeding every 45 minutes. It was honestly a desperation thing, and it broke my heart to do it. It worked for us, just to get the first long stint of sleep in, and then more often then not he'd come back into our bed. Only now at 7 months is he in his own room properly (and to be honest, still ends up back in our bed in the morning!).

You absolutely have to do what's best for you, but the guidelines are there for a reason and with such a big online presence, he shouldn't be bragging about moving little Marley into his own room so early. If he wants to do it, that's up to him, but there's no need to document it and influence thousands of others to do the same. Given Marley's history, I wouldn't be carting him off to his own room this early.

He then showed that he had fried eggs on toast. Why isn't he having the same as Indie if it's that nice? 🤔🙄
Good point, also what puzzles me is he is constantly harping on about how it's great to give Indie all these foods because they can eat together and he can role model but it's not often she eats the same meal as them. They always look like they are having a separate meal to her?! And his obsession with not giving her any toast bet she would love some of his marmalade toast - he's such a knob. Shame he used to be likable. Everything has gone to his head.

Reactions: 15
Bellend had to get Marley in his own room so he could have the space to reconnect with Dozie, to free his mind so he could meditate, to give him the energy to exercise, to put in in the mindset to be the best parent he claims he can be - all whilst being an self absorbed, delusional, patronising prick.

I also imagine he sounds like an in pain, dying seal when deep in the throws of ‘reconnecting’. Probably best the kids are on a different floor in that case.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I moved my first into her own room when she was only 12 weeks. She slept well and only had one bottle a night. I had undiagnosed PND at the time and I suspect I was trying to distance myself from her. Which is horrible to look back on. My second was in our room until the 6 month mark and I was sad at her moving into her own room but the logistics of getting ready for work in morning when she was sleeping etc just were t possible with her in with us.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.