Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We try and learn new words every day” yes that’s LIFE with a child you teach them words. He acts like he’s the first person to bloody parent!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m surprised he took indie to the shops. I thought it was only those without childcare that should be taking children shopping at this time due to covid 19
You're not supposed to take your children to the shops, but he is too wrapped up with his book launch and his new roles as messiah and first man to ever teach a child to speak to notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Stories today are very sweet but you really aren’t meant to be taking children into shops if you can help it ☹ Still so clueless about coronavirus/lockdown - the guidance is still to “stay at home as much as possible” We go for long walks with our toddler every day but we haven’t taken him into a shop in 2.5 months because it’s just not necessary

Reactions: 6
Firstly why take indie and he’s touching and letting her touch all that unwashed food, we’re cleaning everything that comes in the house right now it’s not worth the risk. Just makes me feel funny she’s potentially touching coronavirus things

Reactions: 11
People where I live have started taking their kids shopping again, and letting them touch stuff/scoot up and down the aisles etc. It drives me mad...it’s like we haven’t spent the last 8 weeks locked down

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m surprised he took indie to the shops. I thought it was only those without childcare that should be taking children shopping at this time due to covid 19
Rules don’t apply to him. He’s definitely had people over to the house and he goes to the shops for non essentials all the time. We haven’t taken our toddler to the shops since this kicked off as it’s not necessary!

Reactions: 11
I’ve unfollowed him. My son is a similar age to indie and doesn’t say anywhere near the amount of words she says. He makes me feel like I’m failing as a parent. I also never breastfed because I found it difficult and I wanted myself and my son to be happy and I wasn’t happy at all trying to breastfeed. Fed up with him trying to portray a perfect life. Notice how he didn’t mention Marley’s vision until it was fixed because he wanted to portray that everything was perfect.
All children are different don't let anyone make you feel like your failing especially him .. them children are going to end up with issues surrounding food if he carries on controlling and filming every aspect of Thier lives and what they are eating everyday take care ♥

Reactions: 7
Anyone else see the insta story he deleted of Indie walking and a complete stranger gets really close to her and Rosie? Joe was too engrossed in taking a video to make sure they abide by social distancing

• Wow
Reactions: 4
that deli display too 😱 all that food just lying there for people to sneeze or cough over !
Yes it looks nice but shouldnt it all be covered in the current situation?
It must be Gail's. I used to work opposite one (it's massively overpriced and only in overpriced parts of town) and would sometimes go in to get a coffee and was horrified at how exposed all the food was. People were literally leaning over croissants etc to pay! It definitely put me off buying any food there.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It must be Gail's. I used to work opposite one (it's massively overpriced and only in overpriced parts of town) and would sometimes go in to get a coffee and was horrified at how exposed all the food was. People were literally leaning over croissants etc to pay! It definitely put me off buying any food there.
It’s not, he tagged the deli, it’s a local one, Luca’s I think. But agree re Gails, people hovering all over it!

Reactions: 2
Someone has made a compilation of Him doing that cringey face and back lean that he does, which he has posted to his wall. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.