Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm fairly sure Sarah has posted this in response to Joe's posts about moving Marley, although obviously she's not letting on. The comments are interesting. Quite a few people talking about how Joe Wicks has moved his youngest at 4 months and that influencers have a responsibility to not splash that all over social media.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s deleted a LOT of the negative comments on that photo of Marley. Concerning.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just had a look too and no negative comments or anything about SIDs, safe sleep, the lullaby trust, NHS guidance. I find it quite sad - at the time I'd have loved to move my baby our into his own room but looking back he was tiny at 5 months :eek: but then I've loved co sleeping and would have my son with me for as long as he needs me. Fingers crossed for a decent night sleep in ten years or so :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I just had a look too and no negative comments or anything about SIDs, safe sleep, the lullaby trust, NHS guidance. I find it quite sad - at the time I'd have loved to move my baby our into his own room but looking back he was tiny at 5 months :eek: but then I've loved co sleeping and would have my son with me for as long as he needs me. Fingers crossed for a decent night sleep in ten years or so :ROFLMAO:
I can’t see any picture of Marley?

Reactions: 1
I'm fairly sure Sarah has posted this in response to Joe's posts about moving Marley, although obviously she's not letting on. The comments are interesting. Quite a few people talking about how Joe Wicks has moved his youngest at 4 months and that influencers have a responsibility to not splash that all over social media.
I noticed this too. Love Sarah, every new parent should be given her books! I think she also posted something relevant when Joe posted those stories of Indie crying in bed the other night. It was on her Gentle Sleep Book Facebook page and was about children protesting sleep.
I hope Indie and Marley don’t grow up with issues surrounding food and sleep.

• Heart
I wonder if their house doesn’t feel very homely because pre-lockdown they wouldn’t spend that much continuous time there? If it’s not one of his mini-retirements in his Santa Monica home, it’s extended holidays somewhere else. Maybe they just viewed it as a base and never got to making it a home...

That's allot of times up the stairs !! Maybe it's all in his activity for the day-also why does he have to touch the food ,fingering the salmon to show his followers 😩lots of people do this on insta with items not food but still 🙄 also why was the little girl in the bedroom in the dark sitting on the floor-why does he ask Rosie questions he already knows the answer to 🙄🙄🙄why does he take the control in the parenting or act like he is - why is
He the one feeding putting to sleep etc -I'm sure it's all for show,how on earth does his wife not tell him to shut the eff up. 7 months old here and still next to me,I don't know what to say about it all,I hope the baby is ok -sleep will happen when it happens -I'm not sure why they couldn't all be on one floor tbh 🙄he seems immature tbh. duck he makes me roll my eyes so much 😂

Reactions: 13
He then showed that he had fried eggs on toast. Why isn't he having the same as Indie if it's that nice? 🤔🙄
Exactly! He talks about role modelling all the time and then goes and eats a totally different meal to her, which probably looks more interesting 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
The survivorship bias in those comments under the photo. Jeez. “My baby was in their own room from 6 weeks. Don’t justify yourself hun.” Can’t see any negative comments so he must have deleted them. Yes we all slept on our tummies, weaned at 3 months, didn’t have car seats yadda yadda. And not everyone turned out okay. That’s how research becomes guidelines. To use his platform to spread such irresponsibility is just shocking. It’s ridiculous how popular he is at the moment. I really dislike when people with little knowledge of something become big and get to share their “knowledge” for cash yet there’s lots of actual experts out there who will never get that sort of recognition.

Reactions: 15
I can’t see any picture of Marley?
On the weanin15 account

Now he’s got that head scratcher thing on Marley - you can see the poor little thing tense up, he’s traumatising the poor kids. like he did with indie - it’s cruel they don’t like it Joe, piss off! He’s winding me up today. I should just unfollow.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The survivorship bias in those comments under the photo. Jeez. “My baby was in their own room from 6 weeks. Don’t justify yourself hun.” Can’t see any negative comments so he must have deleted them. Yes we all slept on our tummies, weaned at 3 months, didn’t have car seats yadda yadda. And not everyone turned out okay. That’s how research becomes guidelines. To use his platform to spread such irresponsibility is just shocking. It’s ridiculous how popular he is at the moment. I really dislike when people with little knowledge of something become big and get to share their “knowledge” for cash yet there’s lots of actual experts out there who will never get that sort of recognition.
Absolutely this. Even if he’d said the advice is 6 months etc but we have chosen this it wouldn’t be much better but would stop his sheep who don’t do their own research from thinking that this is normal/advised!
He’s totally irresponsible and actually childishly defiant.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Poor Marley. He’s only been able to see for a month and he’s been banished to a separate floor to his parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m by no means a parenting expert but my baby is 7 months old. He grew out of his Moses basket at 4 months old as he is long. I bought a next to me crib but don’t have it attached to the bed just right next to me. I love having him so close and will be sad when he grows too big and has to go in his own room. I think it would break my heart if my baby hadn’t been able to see for his first few months, it would make me want to keep him even closer.

Reactions: 4
Comments from some guy on joes recent post of the kids. Terrifying 😱😱
That's actually terrifying

He really pisses me off, bleeping chia seeds on everything just give the girl normal porridge. Makes me feel a terrible parent (as I sitting next to my 16 month old that just point blank refuse his grandad home made pasty so hes eating chicken nuggets)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.