Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The posts complaining about Marley waking up in the night are getting tiresome now. He is a baby and it's normal and he needs to stop making out it isn't normal. Surely taking indie for a walk is a better idea as she has more energy to burn.

Reactions: 17
maybe an unpopular opinion but I think it’s irresponsible to take a baby on a non essential trip to a fancy deli for chocolate brownies when their mother is at home.

Reactions: 62
Not unpopular at all. I just posted this is the previous thread not realising the new one was open
‘He came back from that fancy deli with one brownie?! One?! And taking Marley with him?! Also didn’t really buy many essentials, so it’ll be another trip to the shops....although lockdown has probably been very lucrative for him so he won’t be too bothered about not following the rules and keeping is stuck indoors for longer’

Reactions: 19
Thought it was sad that he bought nothing for indie :( maybe Rosie will share her brownie but I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re shuveling fruit down her gob as usual!

Reactions: 7
The posts complaining about Marley waking up in the night are getting tiresome now. He is a baby and it's normal and he needs to stop making out it isn't normal. Surely taking indie for a walk is a better idea as she has more energy to burn.
My second baby didn’t stop waking in the night until she was 16 months old! Good luck with that Joe!

Reactions: 5
I really feel for Marley, poor kid. He is adorable and so innocent yet his dad is constantly moaning about him. I stopped following Joe just before they announced the first pregnancy so not sure how he was when talking about the early days and months with Indie but presumably she was pretty easy going from the start? Can you imagine being friends with them and having babies the same age, with their 'she's chilled because we're chilled' attitude? God the smugness. Yes, night wakings aren't fun and yes, it's tiring but the poor baby is so young. Of course he'll want his dummy in the middle of the night because he can't put it back in himself and having spent the first few months not being able to see properly has probably made night times really scary for him too. It breaks my heart.

Also, on a separate subject, we play music at meal times too. But not chilled lullabies. My husband plays Kerrang for our daughter and I play Heart if I'm in charge. Joe would have a bloody fit 🤣

Reactions: 13
Maybe if they were just more chilled and calm he would sleep better - just saying 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really feel for Marley, poor kid. He is adorable and so innocent yet his dad is constantly moaning about him. I stopped following Joe just before they announced the first pregnancy so not sure how he was when talking about the early days and months with Indie but presumably she was pretty easy going from the start? Can you imagine being friends with them and having babies the same age, with their 'she's chilled because we're chilled' attitude? God the smugness. Yes, night wakings aren't fun and yes, it's tiring but the poor baby is so young. Of course he'll want his dummy in the middle of the night because he can't put it back in himself and having spent the first few months not being able to see properly has probably made night times really scary for him too. It breaks my heart.

Also, on a separate subject, we play music at meal times too. But not chilled lullabies. My husband plays Kerrang for our daughter and I play Heart if I'm in charge. Joe would have a bloody fit 🤣
listen to the episode of ‘happy mum, happy baby’ that Joe did when Indie was weeks (maybe even days?!) old and you’ll get how smug he was/is!

Reactions: 4
listen to the episode of ‘happy mum, happy baby’ that Joe did when Indie was weeks (maybe even days?!) old and you’ll get how smug he was/is!
Oh god - yes I did listen to that and the memory of how condescending he was has come flooding back to me.

Reactions: 4
maybe an unpopular opinion but I think it’s irresponsible to take a baby on a non essential trip to a fancy deli for chocolate brownies when their mother is at home.
Completely agree. This is a pandemic. The baby could still be at risk if droplets from that trip to the deli got into him. Leave the baby at home with mum whilst you go to the deli!

My second baby didn’t stop waking in the night until she was 16 months old! Good luck with that Joe!
Ha same. My second is a much worse a sleeper.

Reactions: 6
did they just have steak and indie had rice and wedges ?
Some questionable Fish ????? Why not cook some of their steak a bit longer and give her some of that. Those steaks were massive. If they cut a bit off of each they could have fed indie. Really starting to piss me off.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Some questionable Fish ????? Why not cook some of their steak a bit longer and give her some of that. Those steaks were massive. If they cut a bit off of each they could have fed indie. Really starting to piss me off.
ive replied to his story asking why poor undie didnt have any steak...😂
thought he made a big deal about them all eating together..then he gives her different meal. bit of red meat isnt going to harm her..what the saying..whats good for the goose is good for the gander?
apart from in his world do as i say not as i do 🤬

Reactions: 9
I’ve never heard someone sound so smug saying the word kale 🥬🙄 Oh wow your kid eats Kale so bleeping what !!!!
What’s that indie ... kale 🙄
What’s that Indie ... yog yog 🙄
What’s that indie .... berwess 🙄
Just let her eat her bloody breakfast !!!

Oh and please stop putting the babies on tables and worktops !! It’s so dangerous !!
Serves Kale 🥬🙄 But then endangers his babies at the same time !! Get your priorities right !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
To be fair, Indie might not like steak. I can only speak from my own anecdotal experience but my daughter has only recently begun to like red meat, she’s 5 in June. Until she was 3 she wouldn’t eat chicken either. So would only eat fish or plant based. Not because meat/chicken wasn’t offered, it was, she just didn’t like it. I assumed it was a textural thing not uncommon in young children.

Indie’s meal looked nice enough with the fish. I’d eat it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Though I am surprised he let her double carb!

Reactions: 1
To be fair, Indie might not like steak. I can only speak from my own anecdotal experience but my daughter has only recently begun to like red meat, she’s 5 in June. Until she was 3 she wouldn’t eat chicken either. So would only eat fish or plant based. Not because meat/chicken wasn’t offered, it was, she just didn’t like it. I assumed it was a textural thing not uncommon in young children.

Indie’s meal looked nice enough with the fish. I’d eat it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Though I am surprised he let her double carb!
Same - my toddler wouldn’t eat red meat but loves fish.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.