Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
maybe an unpopular opinion but I think it’s irresponsible to take a baby on a non essential trip to a fancy deli for chocolate brownies when their mother is at home.

Reactions: 62

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Bet his mother never put him in a handbag so she could drink cocktails though, or fucked off on an all day bender when he was less than a month old and after being poorly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Did anyone else feel really uncomfortable watching his latest video on wean in 15? Indie was clearly avoiding the veg in his ‘yummy’ veg risotto (to be fair I’d eat all of that!) so he decided to spoon feed (force feed) her the veg.

She‘s nearly 2 she does not need spoon feeding. Let her choose what and how much she eats!
Yep I felt really uncomfortable 😣 Also you could see how desperate and hungry she was for food she literally dived in to the rice ! I’m sure she was asking for ice cream 🍦🤔 Just wondering how all this camera in the face whilst feeding is going to pan out the more Indie can speak ! It’s all very unnatural and unnerving !!

Just thinking about Indies cook book when she leaves home 🏠 📖
The forward for Indies book:
BAKING AT HOME WITH INDIE
When I was younger my parents were so uneducated they thought we should only eat Kale and frittas and exercise madly every day.
My cravings for sweet things and normal food were overwhelming.
When I left home I gained 6 stone because I could suddenly eat whatever I wanted when I wanted !
My love for Home baking started then my book is filled with delicious home bakes ,luxurious brownies,double chocolate cheesecakes and my specialty Red velvet cake.
After a while I got to grips with normal eating and lost the 6 stone and came to except that I could still eat sweet things and have a normal healthy diet.It wasn’t my parents fault they thought they were doing the best for me I'm
Sure.
So delve in and enjoy my delicious home bakes
Love Indie x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The way he said “can we get this kid a spoon” to Rosie had a really nasty edge to it. Get it yourself you dick. Makes me feel bad for Rosie.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
What’s he on about 🤬🤬
of Course people knew the benefits of breast milk in 1985
what a moronic statement
God he has pissed me off this morning -how dare he undermine his mum like that - he’s alive isn’t he? Stupid yes, but alive 🙄
I didn’t realise being exclusively formula fed and weaned on jars turned you into an insufferable, disrespectful bellend as an adult. That alone would encourage me to breastfeed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember, in the way-back-when, Joe was fiercely private about his relationship with Rosie?
He literally never showed her, they announced she was pregnant with Indie really far into the pregnancy.
I used to think he was such a stand-up guy who really didn't buy into this constant overshare mentality and used to respect him for keeping some parts of his life private.

Now, though, now.
I've seen all his wedding album, plus every photo he and Rosie have ever taken.
A daily window into everything they eat, buy, do, say, watch.
I'm just waiting for Cream in 15(seconds) - Joe Wicks' Guide to Orgasms.
I think that's all that's left.

Seriously dude, is nothing sacred or there not to be flogged?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Boredinstagrammer29

Always hated him and couldn’t articulate why. Thanks guys. I’m a teacher and had to do home calls last week. The amount of parents asking me if I am doing Pe with Joe. No 🙄 I’m not 🙄 he’s a prick and it’s not even pe.

just went to his stories to look for the dirty pyjamas (couldn’t see) and got distracted x View attachment 118257
in my reply to my original comment... I was in school this week and the children always do Joe Wicks at 9. I had to take part (because it’s the mature thing to do in front of kids 🙄) but raised it as a concern in my leadership meeting 🤣 I said I don’t believe children should be doing burpees, squats etc, they were bored of the idea of sets/reps and he spoke for long parts which they lost interest in and behaviour deteriorated.
So... no more Joe Wicks 🥳🥂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

expatfancy

Chatty Member
Can you imagine what he’s like in bed (sorry!). “Rosie, tell me I’m the best, tell me I’m great. How great am I Rosie? Who’s the best Rosie?”
😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Ladymuckx

God I feel so infuriated by him and this bloody book! I trained for 3 years as a midwife and still training 6 years qualified. I’ve had to reply saying please stop giving advice on breast/bottle feeling because he isn’t qualified or even understanding of the biology and science behind it all. It’s one thing chatting amongst friends and family but it’s another publishing it for those who are vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Does anyone else think social media is overcomplicating parenting and it is all so competitive nowadays???

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't normally have too much of an issue with Joe, but reading the first few lines on this page has infuriated me. He talks like being raised on formula from birth and not having "an ounce of breastmilk" is a bad way to be raised nutritionally.
Sorry Joe, some of us don't have that choice, as a father and a man, you should respect that and any woman's decision to feed or not feed their baby, whether their own choice or that it simply cannot happen like in my case.
I am well aware of the health benefits of breastfeeding but it was formula or my baby was starving. So so angry at this and cannot believe whoever advised him thought it would be a good idea to print this....
This has made me so angry. No tits, no opinion Joe. How dare he try and shame women who can’t, or don't want to breastfeed, insinuating they’re setting their kids up for a lifetime of poor nutrition. He’s a bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Joe wicks #5 the breastfeeding police making mums feel shit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Joe wicks #5 the breastfeeding police making mums feel shit, no tits no opinion, stick to HIIT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

HT2018

I don't normally have too much of an issue with Joe, but reading the first few lines on this page has infuriated me. He talks like being raised on formula from birth and not having "an ounce of breastmilk" is a bad way to be raised nutritionally.
Sorry Joe, some of us don't have that choice, as a father and a man, you should respect that and any woman's decision to feed or not feed their baby, whether their own choice or that it simply cannot happen like in my case.
I am well aware of the health benefits of breastfeeding but it was formula or my baby was starving. So so angry at this and cannot believe whoever advised him thought it would be a good idea to print this....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Hang on, are you saying that he grabbed hold of her and said she was 'smoking hot' - on a live CHILDREN'S exercise video?
🙈I think we all know it's not really for children! He's done nothing to link it to the National Curriculum for PE. The amount of squats and lunges are dangerous for young joints and there's no element of fun with every day HIIT. The repetitive nature has bored most children long ago. The inclusion of the quizzes are also random general knowledge, again no concrete embedding of learning. Sorry but primary education is my area of work and this man is an embarrassment as 'the nation's pe teacher'

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Ls6901

Chatty Member
I've just seen what he posted about his mother. I am disgusted. I'm sure she did the best she could with 3 boys so young. How dare he shame her. Look how well I have done with my own children Mum. He has no right to judge when some of his own parenting choices are very questionable. Also he has no breasts & has never breastfed so he has no say on a woman's choice to feed. He has no idea why his mother decided not to feed. I'm sorry but this has enraged me. I'm sure I'll be more enraged when he messing on his slide or treadmill with his hand injury later. But he really cares about the NHS you know. He's vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

mrtumble

VIP Member
This man doesnt have a clue about women, evidently.

Talks about Rosie's cracked nipples on Insta, constantly talks over her, publicly lusts over her like some massive perv, forces Indie to eat weird ass food, doesn't let her snack if she doesn't want the weird ass food, keeps the weird ass food for her to eat cold later, bashes his Mum for not giving him a good diet, makes the Mums who didnt/couldnt breastfeed feel like shite...wow, not sure there's any part of the female demographic that he hasn't offended 🤔
You can add to that, ensures he informs the world that babies who are hard work are like that because their mothers didn't prepare enough for the birth by doing hypnobirthing, and therefore weren't calm enough during labour.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33