Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flashcards are in no way fun. A two year old needs lots of PLAY. Also, this is the fussy teacher in me, but she cannot count. She is reciting numbers. If Joe placed 10 blueberries infront of her and asked her to pass him 4, that would be counting and showing true understanding of number.
you can teach any child to recite anything parrot fashion but, like you say, it doesnt mean the understand what the words mean. Our toddler can recite numbers one to ten (picked it up at nursery as we spend more time at home playing than teaching numbers) but they don’t understand what counting is!

(and I guarantee within a week Joe will post an insta story of Indie handing him 4 blueberries - you’re officially a content creator!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Flashcards are in no way fun. A two year old needs lots of PLAY. Also, this is the fussy teacher in me, but she cannot count. She is reciting numbers. If Joe placed 10 blueberries infront of her and asked her to pass him 4, that would be counting and showing true understanding of number.
Quite. My toddler can recite the alphabet (he learnt it from youtube - parent of the year). But I don't try to claim that he can spell.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did you hear the way Joe told Rosie to get Indie a spoon cause she was eating with her fingers, also how hypocritical when he's always sticking his fingers in her food! Indie pushed all the fish off the top too then didn't eat very much at all. Probably bored of having the same meal again! Indie is certainly getting more vocal in refusing the stuff he gives her. I think she would love some fish finger, smiley faces and peas or a nice shepherds pie or something.!
Even some pizza and chips and salad for a change! Fair enough feed your kids healthy foods, but let them have a bloody treat now and then! My kids love a slice of cake after teatime. Every Friday we have pizza night . He’s such a knob!!!

Reactions: 5
Even some pizza and chips and salad for a change! Fair enough feed your kids healthy foods, but let them have a bloody treat now and then! My kids love a slice of cake after teatime. Every Friday we have pizza night . He’s such a knob!!!
Her ‘treat’ is yoghurt and berries 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My little girl is still breastfed at two but has chicken nuggets and ketchup. What will become of her?! Some sort of Jekyll and Hyde situation?

Think I’m going to put a reminder in my calendar for about 18 years time to read indies expose on her father. I already can’t wait.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve come on here as this has driven me crazy for so long! I love joe wicks and sr nutrition however Why don’t they ever give their kids normal food, even if healthy versions, where the classics, shep pie, spaghetti, casseroles, sausage and mash. Joe is slightly better than SR but the food they serve is so repetitive. SR once posted that raff went to a birthday party and she was disgusted that he had to have a jam scone I think it was, with crisps and she had to go and find some berries as no way he could go a meal without some fruit or veg. Like seriously. It’s a treat. They can make up for the lack of nutrition in that one meal a later time. That boy is going to have a shock when he starts school and sees all those treats he’s been denied for 4 years and his mum has no control over his diet 24/7 any more. At least joe gives indie some chocolate and ice lollies and homemade chips.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
My son was 6 weeks premature and couldn't breastfeed as he didn't have the strength to suck properly. Then this absolute wanker tries to make women feel tit because the baby has formula. What an absolute egotistical piece of tit who actually knows duck all. If I was indie I'd be slamming that phone right in his needy smarmy gob. Let the poor kid eat in peace. Even getting your 2 year old to constantly stroke your ego. Saddo. The man has issues, serious issues. One downtrodden wife and 2 kids with eating disorders coming up. The way he spoke to rosie the other day was awful. Watch it Joe....one day she might tell you to duck off. You're already punching well above your weight you ugly jumped up little man.

Ultimate pushy parent. Imagine him at sports day. We had a dad like him at my sons school. Warmed up on the sidelines before the dads race. Had to win. We all hated him!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly the same here. My eldest has always had great speech and honestly we didn’t really do anything special. By 18 months she was having full conversations and because she is short for her age people were always shocked at how chatty she was. That was her strength where as other areas she took a bit longer. As a mother poster said he will be shocked when she goes to nursery/school and realises she is the same as most other kids out there.
Just to add to this, there’ll be mums and dads watching his tit who have children who are not speaking like Indie, through no one’s fault, just normal child development, and they could believe they’ve done something wrong. Maybe they haven’t done enough flash cards, maybe they haven’t talked enough to their child...etc etc. No one needs this total zero making them feel bad, he has no clue on children, he’s using his first child as an experiment and wings his way through every phase preaching as if he’s an expert. For all he knows, Marley might not say a word until he’s 2, no matter how many flashcards he shoves in his face. I really hope there are not parents at home feeling horrendously guilty because some moron’s child is ahead of theirs. It’s parent shaming of the worst kind, wrapped up in a massive exploitative sales machine. “Buy my book and you’ll be a perfect parent like me!” BULLSHIT.

Reactions: 19
Just to add to this, there’ll be mums and dads watching his tit who have children who are not speaking like Indie, through no one’s fault, just normal child development, and they could believe they’ve done something wrong. Maybe they haven’t done enough flash cards, maybe they haven’t talked enough to their child...etc etc. No one needs this total zero making them feel bad, he has no clue on children, he’s using his first child as an experiment and wings his way through every phase preaching as if he’s an expert. For all he knows, Marley might not say a word until he’s 2, no matter how many flashcards he shoves in his face. I really hope there are not parents at home feeling horrendously guilty because some moron’s child is ahead of theirs. It’s parent shaming of the worst kind, wrapped up in a massive exploitative sales machine. “Buy my book and you’ll be a perfect parent like me!” BULLSHIT.
100%. My eldest was a late walker and it was really stressful but she is totally fine now. All kids will meet the milestones just in a different timeline from each other.

Absolutely spot on...I WAS one of those anxious parents with my first DD. Wanted to get everything right, do it all correct by advice out there, but I followed mummy bloggers who just made me feel sad and s**t!

Not being funny, but I really hope Indie is a stroppy little girl when she’s older (I’ve been told all girls are!) and that Marley doesn’t sleep!! He’s such an arrogant prick! 😡

God imagine when she starts school...Nothing will be good enough for him, school dinners, the teaching curriculum! And God forbid Indie gets invited to her pals 5th birthday and is given sausage rolls, fruit shoots and birthday cake!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My son was 6 weeks premature and couldn't breastfeed as he didn't have the strength to suck properly. Then this absolute wanker tries to make women feel tit because the baby has formula. What an absolute egotistical piece of tit who actually knows duck all. If I was indie I'd be slamming that phone right in his needy smarmy gob. Let the poor kid eat in peace. Even getting your 2 year old to constantly stroke your ego. Saddo. The man has issues, serious issues. One downtrodden wife and 2 kids with eating disorders coming up. The way he spoke to rosie the other day was awful. Watch it Joe....one day she might tell you to duck off. You're already punching well above your weight you ugly jumped up little man.

Ultimate pushy parent. Imagine him at sports day. We had a dad like him at my sons school. Warmed up on the sidelines before the dads race. Had to win. We all hated him!
He’ll have a training plan in place beforehand to make sure he’s at his best for the race 🤣

absolutely this. Our toddler is a similar age to Indie and I thought we‘d done something wrong when he was making out Indie was close to walking when they were in Costa Rica (I think she was about 8 months) and our toddler wasn’t crawling. I’ve chilled out now and realised it doesn’t matter when they do stuff, they will do it in their own time and you won’t tell the difference in them when they get to school!

Can just imagine the videos of him at parents race....think he’ll be top off and in his boxers since the man doesn’t appear to own a pair of shorts 🤢
They live in Richmond though and I’ll assume the kids will go to one of the very nice private schools in the area so not sure the parents there will be that enamoured with squeaky and Rosie.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen SR_nutritions story this morning - I noticed she’s repeated a few times that she’s giving her son SQUASHED blueberries.

Reactions: 3
Just listened to Joe Wicks on the Table Manners podcast. HIS VOICE made me cringe, omg what a horrible speaking voice.

Reactions: 1
I’m just so glad my children were babies and toddlers when this Instagram parent frenzy spectacle wasn’t around. I honestly feel it must be so detrimental on new parents mental health, and feel that they’re rubbish for giving there kids some coco pops or a few chicken nuggets chips with tomato ketchup to dip in 🤷🏻‍♀️. I don’t think I’d cope! X

Reactions: 15
When is he packing in the PE with Joe and just teaching all the kids the full curriculum because that would help me so much more now than them jumping around thinking they are going to break something or break themselves (and the sweat 🤮 - if this was actual pe then the kids would need to bring their kit home for washing more than at the end of term). No joke though, if he can make learning fun for his 2 year old, pe lessons for the world then surely he can fit in education primary school children too?! All while being calm, playing lovely music, providing healthy snacks... I'd give him a medal for that. I think he would need more than 1 g&t of an evening too. What a guy.

God imagine when she starts school...Nothing will be good enough for him, school dinners, the teaching curriculum! And God forbid Indie gets invited to her pals 5th birthday and is given sausage rolls, fruit shoots and birthday cake!!!!
Maybe homeschooling??? Rosie will be told to do it! It wouldnt surprise me.....that way he can cling to the control he so obviously needs!

What the hell is his problem, always having a go at his own mother on Insta now? Its shocking and so disrespectful. It’s getting even more bloody farcical now. Maybe she did but you don’t remember, or she doesn’t remember. Or she didn’t, because she was so tired with looking after three kids on her own she collapsed at the end of each day. Grrr he’s really an utter dick isn’t he.
i don’t know why but his mum shaming is really upsetting me. I’ve got 2 under 2 and feel like I’m doing a bit of a tit job right now trying to juggle them both. I worry that they’ll grow up and think I should have done better with them. Perhaps Joe’s mum was doing the best she could so why does he have to keep bringing it up?! Why not say, ‘we love reading to indie daily’ and leave it there. What if I die grows up and looks back and says that she felt insecure growing up because her dad was so obsessed with eating healthy all the time. He’s be devasted because he thinks he’s the worlds best dad! it’s a shame he can’t show any compassion or empathy for his own mother, given that he’s a parent himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.