Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder what Indie’s relationship with food will be when she grows up, having spent her childhood with a camera in her face every meal time, being asked her opinion on it every two seconds. He’s making such a big deal about food to her. Not being the great role model he thinks he is at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wonder how long he will be shoving the camera in her face every meal time!! U can tell she is getting the attitude of a 2 year old when she was hitting Marley lol, it happens, it’s her frustration!!
watched back him saying ‘can we give this kid a spoon’ it makes me so angry!! Let that woman sit down with a cuppa(like previous poster just said)
then him saying he never gotread to as a kid!! duck off joe how would u remember?! He really is painting out a tit picture of his mum, he said it live on tv too! Butshe can’t have been that bad ashe bought her a house. I’m not much younger then joe, and people back then we’rent making all these poncy meals for their kids, there’s more to bleeping life.
like someone said it makes u realise, he likes to own women.

Reactions: 13
She's eating and he takes her last piece -share -absolutely shameful. Little does he know this will ruin his daughter and her relationship with food if he keeps this intensity its weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh my god. Just saw this on Twitter. I mean, not really his fault but how awful.

Well that's ridiculous. I'm sorry. The OP can't blame Joe Wicks for their dad's heart attack.

The dad will have been told by his doctor when going on to warfarin what foods to avoid eating - my grandma was when she went on to warfarin. The dad should've known what to not eat.

Reactions: 5
Well that's ridiculous. I'm sorry. The OP can't blame Joe Wicks for their dad's heart attack.

The dad will have been told by his doctor when going on to warfarin what foods to avoid eating - my grandma was when she went on to warfarin. The dad should've known what to not eat.
Right.. I just happened to search his name and that came up. You should know what you can and can't take in regards to your medication.

Reactions: 2
Why does he give me so much rage!!!!!! Those overnight oats stories 😡😡😡😡 he’s got to be the most patronising person in the world. Who is he trying to prove all this too?? Everything he says has an undertone for the camera - GET OFF YOUR PHONE & PARENT YOUR CHILD!!

Reactions: 4
What's with the counting to 20 and flashcards?? I'm genuinely confused, she's not even 2 right? I thought kids learnt through play and just being around language naturally, not forced - I actually think her language is pretty average for that age, when my eldest was around 18 months she was having full two way conversations about the moon and shadows - talking is her strength, nothing we did developed that skill it's just who she is and she's just like all the other kids in her year at school....all kids learn to speak eventually, he's not giving Indie any advantage from this early contrived schooling....if anything by the time she goes to school and in reception they learn numbers to 20... She's going to be bored stupid and not engage.

Most the food he shows indie eating I wouldn't personally eat or give to my kids, I thought toddlers needed quite a lot of fat in their diet as well?

Reactions: 6
What's with the counting to 20 and flashcards?? I'm genuinely confused, she's not even 2 right? I thought kids learnt through play and just being around language naturally, not forced - I actually think her language is pretty average for that age, when my eldest was around 18 months she was having full two way conversations about the moon and shadows - talking is her strength, nothing we did developed that skill it's just who she is and she's just like all the other kids in her year at school....all kids learn to speak eventually, he's not giving Indie any advantage from this early contrived schooling....if anything by the time she goes to school and in reception they learn numbers to 20... She's going to be bored stupid and not engage.

Most the food he shows indie eating I wouldn't personally eat or give to my kids, I thought toddlers needed quite a lot of fat in their diet as well?
Exactly the same here. My eldest has always had great speech and honestly we didn’t really do anything special. By 18 months she was having full conversations and because she is short for her age people were always shocked at how chatty she was. That was her strength where as other areas she took a bit longer. As a mother poster said he will be shocked when she goes to nursery/school and realises she is the same as most other kids out there.

Reactions: 3
I just say, the latest video with Rosie is super cute ❤ she seems so much more of a natural parent than Joe. Who's just a manipulative, controlling, greasy looking twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'She really enjoys learning because we make it fun'.

No tit! All the other parents were trying to make it boring! We never thought of that! How brilliant that you came along to give us that fantastic advice!
Would love to know what he does to "make it fun" because whenever I see him he is dull as duck and has zero personality 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
More mum shaming! 😢
What the hell is his problem, always having a go at his own mother on Insta now? Its shocking and so disrespectful. It’s getting even more bloody farcical now. Maybe she did but you don’t remember, or she doesn’t remember. Or she didn’t, because she was so tired with looking after three kids on her own she collapsed at the end of each day. Grrr he’s really an utter dick isn’t he.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The plate he keeps dishing indies food on is actually gifted to him yet he’s not declared it in any posts atall!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Flashcards are in no way fun. A two year old needs lots of PLAY. Also, this is the fussy teacher in me, but she cannot count. She is reciting numbers. If Joe placed 10 blueberries infront of her and asked her to pass him 4, that would be counting and showing true understanding of number.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.