Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe going on about how Indie can count and speak. I canā€™t wait for her to start school and Joe to be shocked to learn that she isnā€™t any different to any other child and actually isnā€™t that special.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you go on Twitter, search ā€œJoe Wicksā€ and look at the all the latest posts, there are loads saying how dangerous his behaviour was and pulling him up for having Indie on the counter top centimetres away from a hot baking tray.

Reactions: 8
Joe going on about how Indie can count and speak. I canā€™t wait for her to start school and Joe to be shocked to learn that she isnā€™t any different to any other child and actually isnā€™t that special.
Absolutely. He thinks heā€™s parent of the year because he talks to his kid. Newsflash - we all do. Ultimate pushy parent.

Those stories of indie sat on the worktop while heā€™s presenting a cooking segment on tv gave me shudders. What if she would have fallen off?!

So many people kiss his arse - Iā€™m on a cloth nappy group and someone posted on there today ā€˜did anyone else get excited when Indie lifted up her dress and showed off her baba & boo nappy?ā€™ No I didnā€™t as itā€™s just a nappy, all babies wear them, and itā€™s f**king weird to get excited about a toddler lifting up her skirt. Nutters!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I missed this, what happened please?
He went away on skiing trip with the lads, a few weeks after Marley was born: He spent most of the time posting an endless montage of pictures, taking us all on a journey through him and Dozieā€™s relationship šŸ¤¢ The captionā€™s weā€™re so vomit inducing we all wondered if he was having some sort of psychotic episode šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He went away on skiing trip with the lads, a few weeks after Marley was born: He spent most of the time posting an endless montage of pictures, taking us all on a journey through him and Dozieā€™s relationship šŸ¤¢ The captionā€™s weā€™re so vomit inducing we all wondered if he was having some sort of psychotic episode šŸ˜‚
Your body is fire was one of them šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Another subtle dig at his mum saying he didn't get stories read to him as a kid. BORE OFF now he's trying to tell people how to educate their kids too?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Heā€™s managed by Carver PR....theyā€™re obviously shut at their job.....maybe we need a tattle intervention....although for all of us saying heā€™s a wankstain, thereā€™s a 1000 yummy mummies creaming their knickers over him so they probably donā€™t care if itā€™s bringing the Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ in

Reactions: 2
My kid is the same age as Indie and is way ahead of her in speech. He says full sentences and can hold an entire conversation. It's nothing I did. They just all learn different things at slightly different stages. He's also a tit sleeper and a fussy eater, and he pulls his nappy off and wees down his leg šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I think its lovely and fascinating to watch them learn, but they don't get to 35 without being able to count or say 'ball'. It doesn't go on their CV! These dumb competitive parents wind me up with their baby Olympics.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just rewatched his stories saying 'can someone get this kid a spoon' to Rosie, it has made me so angry šŸ˜‚ he is an absolute head šŸ˜”

Reactions: 4
Actually lolling at your body is fire šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I'd forgotten that gem
I'd forgotten that as well :LOL:. I just went back to have a look at his 'love' story again. He's in almost every photo! He even posts the skin to skin photo of him with Indie when she was born. Thought it was supposed to be a story celebrating his love for Rosie but kinda ended up Joe showing how much he loves himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'She really enjoys learning because we make it fun'.

No tit! All the other parents were trying to make it boring! We never thought of that! How brilliant that you came along to give us that fantastic advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Once again Joe

Give her peace !!!!

Let her eat her breakfast and lunch without teasing her with the food first. Don't ask her to write you a food critic review of every meal the girl is trying to eat !

She doesn't need to do flash cards and counting games every day let the kid play she doesn't need to know how to count to 20 she isn't even two there is no situation in her life where counting to 20 is going to come up.

Give her a banana and let her dig in the mud. Put Marley down for a nap. Let Rosie sit down with a cup of tea and a bit of cake and go tidy up your garden and don't make a video of any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.