Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also asked her what was with the sweet potato and he added something about it being a tomato type curry and how it was a bit sloppy. Loved the way Indie was like "duck this tit, I'm not eating fish again". But he is becoming such a pretentious prick, his stories last night, effectively trying to flog his books, tell us how he bought his destitute mum a house. And don't get me started on the wedding album..all is not as happy in the Wicks house when you can't bugger off on lads holidays or well documented month long family holidays. Rosie, a lot of us feel for you x
Also anyone else notice in the wedding stories how he was filming on his phone at his own wedding! Really?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
argh now that would be proper advice he could give!
My 2 year old goes through phases of spitting food out. Drives me nuts (big pet peeve, like grinding teeth too ) and I never know how to handle it.

my son was formula fed, I struggled, I had diamorphine whilst in labour (I didn’t really want any drugs but my husband convinced me) and it ended up making him all spaced out for a few days which affected his latch massively. No one told me this in the antenatal classes. So by the time I was ready to try again I was absolutely exhausted (husband didn’t get leave and no family around), my tits were throbbing and untouchable, my body was healing from labour, the feeding support nurse I had was useless and it was so humiliating stripping off in front of yet another person and I just wanted to feed my hungry baby. So I continued with formula. That doesn’t make me a bad mum( even though I still cry about the choice now), that makes me human. The mum shaming he dishes out makes me feel so guilty and for some other mum or dad who has mental health issues it could be dangerous.
Joe needs to stop. He needs to take a reality check. Enjoy parenting your little children, teach them how to live life and that doesn’t mean eating every vegetable on the plate or chickpeas or no tomato ketchup (heaven forbid!).
Breastfeeding grief is a thing. Studies have shown that many women have tried to breast feed but have stopped because of lack of support to establish feeding. I managed to successfully breast feed my second child but didn't do it for as long as I wanted to. I didn't breastfeed my first at all and it wasn't through lack of interest or trying. I felt 'guilt' which I now know was grief very a long time afterwards. His comments in that part of the book are ill informed and he has no idea what some women go through when they're trying to breastfeed. I'm sure he believes if he could have BF he would have smashed it such is his arrogance. It doesn't come over as pro BF either, it comes over as very smug.

Reactions: 14
Now she's loving the overnight oats she has no choice cos she knows your not gonna offer her anything else mate 😑
I’d say he gave it a quick blast in the microwave and gave it back to her for the next story 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d say he gave it a quick blast in the microwave and gave it back to her for the next story 🤣🤣
She's clearly hungry too. Then gets upset with what he gives her. 😢 Just make her some Ready Brek and give her a bowl of fruit on the side. Or some toast and marmalade. He has it!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m really not enjoying these stories from Joe.Indie just always seems desperately hungry and anxious always looking over to the kitchen just in case there might be something else on offer ! It’s not relaxed eating at all 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If he’s struggling with the excerise how can young children be expected to complete it there’s no fun or general skills you learn in normal pe such as teamwork it’s all about him as ego driven 30 minutes

Definitely!! Why can’t he just say that though? ‘Overnight oats can be heated up if your child wants’ would be easy and informative.
But Nope he has to fake it to look like the worlds most perfect parent, and his kid never refuses any of the wonderful, nutritious food he offers.

Seems to be banging on a lot recently about how he’s sooooo patient 🙄 obviously the new thing he’s latched on to, to teach us all how to be an amazing parent like him.

Reactions: 7
After reading all these comments about his behaviour towards Rosie I’m expecting another cringe fest over share of their love story like he did a few months ago just to prove that they’re the perfect team 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
After reading all these comments about his behaviour towards Rosie I’m expecting another cringe fest over share of their love story like he did a few months ago just to prove that they’re the perfect team 🙄🙄🙄
Sorry if it's already been discussed on here but I'm still cringing about that lovefest. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why is he appearing as an expert at the baby show. He has no qualifications in nutrition let alone baby nutrition

Reactions: 16
hes on this morning shortly! its my background noise working from home so thats going off in a mo !! hes cooking his daughters favourite breakfast pancakes!
🙄

Breastfeeding grief is a thing. Studies have shown that many women have tried to breast feed but have stopped because of lack of support to establish feeding. I managed to successfully breast feed my second child but didn't do it for as long as I wanted to. I didn't breastfeed my first at all and it wasn't through lack of interest or trying. I felt 'guilt' which I now know was grief very a long time afterwards. His comments in that part of the book are ill informed and he has no idea what some women go through when they're trying to breastfeed. I'm sure he believes if he could have BF he would have smashed it such is his arrogance. It doesn't come over as pro BF either, it comes over as very smug.
That's really interesting, thanks for pointing that out. I went through something similar myself and felt the most horrific shame about it. I didn't want to feed my daughter while we were out and about in case people looked down at me for not breastfeeding (I tried so hard). I felt so relieved when she hit 6 months because we could start weaning. I get annoyed at myself now thinking back. Ignorant comments like his serve no purpose other than to shame women.

Keeping the world fit will become his motto after phil saying that lol

Reactions: 1
Ahh that was hilarious on this morning! Indie was finally allowed just blueberries in order to behave for telly! Completely ignored the food made for her! Love it !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They could have at least changed the poor girl's nappy before her debut on live telly and sitting her on the kitchen side 🤮. Something to watch back when she is older "remember when daddy made you nice pancakes live on the TV? You showed daddy up as you know they tasted rubbish and put it straight back on your plate. Daddy then lifted you up and showed the world your crappy nappy before trying to force feed you more muck that was too hot and almost burned your mouth"
Fab.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Indie spitting the pancakes out and putting them back on the plate 😂😂
Did anyone else keep hearing Holly gasping slightly at Indie on the edge of the worktop?

Reactions: 6
He’s got a tv programme on bbc in the next week or so. Another channel to avoid!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.