Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looked like she wanted to spit it out because she didn't like it to me , but I imagine she gets told off for that ( because children always spit food out yet we never see her doing it?) So just looked disgusted at the veg she didn't want
argh now that would be proper advice he could give!
My 2 year old goes through phases of spitting food out. Drives me nuts (big pet peeve, like grinding teeth too ) and I never know how to handle it.

my son was formula fed, I struggled, I had diamorphine whilst in labour (I didn’t really want any drugs but my husband convinced me) and it ended up making him all spaced out for a few days which affected his latch massively. No one told me this in the antenatal classes. So by the time I was ready to try again I was absolutely exhausted (husband didn’t get leave and no family around), my tits were throbbing and untouchable, my body was healing from labour, the feeding support nurse I had was useless and it was so humiliating stripping off in front of yet another person and I just wanted to feed my hungry baby. So I continued with formula. That doesn’t make me a bad mum( even though I still cry about the choice now), that makes me human. The mum shaming he dishes out makes me feel so guilty and for some other mum or dad who has mental health issues it could be dangerous.
Joe needs to stop. He needs to take a reality check. Enjoy parenting your little children, teach them how to live life and that doesn’t mean eating every vegetable on the plate or chickpeas or no tomato ketchup (heaven forbid!).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She clearly didn't want to eat it all because it looks like crap not because she had a big lunch, she's clearly hungry as she climbed the table for it - why did he put it out of her reach for her to ngrab like a performing monkey. Curry and cod... Suprise surprise no rice! Why can't he offer her fruit or yogurt after her tea ?
Also why did it make me laugh that tit hit Marley's leg? Not so chilled now?
Anyone else find it funny she was shovelling the food out of the dish onto the table?! 🤣

The way he said “can we get this kid a spoon” to Rosie had a really nasty edge to it. Get it yourself you dick. Makes me feel bad for Rosie.
’this kid’ how rude. And ‘somebody’ would suggest there is more than Rosie in the house.

Reactions: 11
Did you hear the way Joe told Rosie to get Indie a spoon cause she was eating with her fingers, also how hypocritical when he's always sticking his fingers in her food! Indie pushed all the fish off the top too then didn't eat very much at all. Probably bored of having the same meal again! Indie is certainly getting more vocal in refusing the stuff he gives her. I think she would love some fish finger, smiley faces and peas or a nice shepherds pie or something.!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Joe’s bestie SR Nutrition has just posted about balancing meals and talks about offering a mix including fats as babies/toddlers need this alongside offering a variety. Wean in 15 has liked it, hope they’ve read it.

344C3D2C-1806-4960-BC59-17E07F518FF3.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember, in the way-back-when, Joe was fiercely private about his relationship with Rosie?
He literally never showed her, they announced she was pregnant with Indie really far into the pregnancy.
I used to think he was such a stand-up guy who really didn't buy into this constant overshare mentality and used to respect him for keeping some parts of his life private.

Now, though, now.
I've seen all his wedding album, plus every photo he and Rosie have ever taken.
A daily window into everything they eat, buy, do, say, watch.
I'm just waiting for Cream in 15(seconds) - Joe Wicks' Guide to Orgasms.
I think that's all that's left.

Seriously dude, is nothing sacred or there not to be flogged?!
Yeah one minute we can’t even see Rosie and the next we are all visualising her thrush covered boobs 🙄 total over share Joe !!

Based on his last few stories he’s been reading on here! “No pressure, no worries” bed and bath time now. Just give her a bottle of milk or a yoghurt and a biscuit. If she doesn’t want it she shouldn’t have to go to sleep hungry, that’s just unfair.
Yep I felt it was like you haven’t eaten your dinner so off to bed you go ...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh Indie is getting fiesty - let the terrible 2’s commence. Marley you better get ready to start eating rissotto and cod everyday ASAP!
But seriously they are very cute kids - wish he’d give them a break on the old insta.
And Joe - next time - get the fu*king spoon yourself!! Rosie runs about non stop it seems.

Reactions: 11
"Can we get this kid a spoon?"
Get it yourself, you absolute lazy twit!!
After seeing the way he speaks to Rosie and now what he's written about his own Mam, I've come to realise, he just doesn't like women. He is the man, he knows best!!

Reactions: 23
The way he spoke to Rosie then was awful and u could hear her saying ‘oh sorry’ then getting it straight away, indie even looked , sounded really nasty, if my partner spoke like that to me in that tone I’d say get her a bleeping spoon yourself u twit. Sounds like shes always doing the running around, I actually feel sorry for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The way he spoke to Rosie then was awful and u could hear her saying ‘oh sorry’ then getting it straight away, indie even looked , sounded really nasty, if my partner spoke like that to me in that tone I’d say get her a bleeping spoon yourself u twit. Sounds like shes always doing the running around, I actually feel sorry for her.
He also asked her what was with the sweet potato and he added something about it being a tomato type curry and how it was a bit sloppy. Loved the way Indie was like "duck this tit, I'm not eating fish again". But he is becoming such a pretentious prick, his stories last night, effectively trying to flog his books, tell us how he bought his destitute mum a house. And don't get me started on the wedding album..all is not as happy in the Wicks house when you can't bugger off on lads holidays or well documented month long family holidays. Rosie, a lot of us feel for you x

Reactions: 13
“Can we get this kid a spoon”

don’t give her the plate if you don’t want to eat it you bleeping prick. So rude. Wish Rosie told him to duck off.

Also found it hilarious that Indie’s terrible 2s is definitely starting. Wonder if he’ll just “stay calm” when she starts throwing herself on the floor having a tantrum. Mug

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do feel sorry for Rosie in some ways and I do thinks she’s a much nicer person that he is but something about her just seems... off? to me. It sounds horrible to judge mothers and ok ok she’s entitled to a break, but didn’t she go for a boozy day out when Marley was less than a month old? And her 4 month old is now sleeping two floors up from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
There are just tons of red flags about their relationship to me.
He does an awful lot of 'lovebombing' and all these very public displays of adoration make me uncomfortable. It feels emotionally abusive and I have concerns that his behaviour off the gram is less than ideal towards her.

Reactions: 20
I do feel sorry for Rosie in some ways and I do thinks she’s a much nicer person that he is but something about her just seems... off? to me. It sounds horrible to judge mothers and ok ok she’s entitled to a break, but didn’t she go for a boozy day out when Marley was less than a month old? And her 4 month old is now sleeping two floors up from her.
Maybe she’s struggling a bit - second child who is more ‘difficult’ than the first and the BF journey that didn’t work out as before. Also a husband who shares so much of their info to market the book. I wouldn’t cope with that bit!!

Yuck. He is everywhere I look and I don’t even follow him. Now on Women’s Health podcast. He better not get on Desert Island Discs.

Reactions: 5
Now she's loving the overnight oats she has no choice cos she knows your not gonna offer her anything else mate 😑

Reactions: 3
Just watched the stories, Indie was obviously hungry she grabbed the bowl and was into it before she even got a spoon (and poor Rosie, why should she be apologising for that) then realised it was tit and threw it all over the table 😂 Also did she really have a late lunch, because that wasn’t documented so did it even happen Joe?! And this morning again, just give the girl some toast....but no it’s publication day so make way for the wanky meals for Indie 🙄

Reactions: 7
The way he said “can we get this kid a spoon” to Rosie had a really nasty edge to it. Get it yourself you dick. Makes me feel bad for Rosie.
Agree! That honestly made me so angry, nasty is definitely the right word for the way he spoke to her! Showing his true colours I think!

In terms of their relationship, if I was her and my husband had a history of over sharing (about my thrush covered nipples and how my mum failed me because I had *the horror* formula as a baby) and passive aggressively putting people down, I'd be too afraid to disagree with him or go against him in case I became the next anecdote in his book or in an Instagram q and a.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.