Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wean in 15 says pasta for dinner. Joe's account says risotto.....so which is it? 🤔
I read that as “Joe’s accountant says risotto”, I’m thinking FFS what’s he getting involved for?! I think lockdown has broken me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is a freak and really going to cause Indie to have problems with food. He thinks his mum was tit with food? At least she didn't constantly film him eating, etc. Joe is trying so hard to not be like his mum, little does he know it will prob do just as much damage if not more to his kids.

Reactions: 13
I read that as “Joe’s accountant says risotto”, I’m thinking FFS what’s he getting involved for?! I think lockdown has broken me 😂
Lol well SR Nutrition answers nearly every question (including what time his kid woke up!) so his accountant may as well get involved too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just about to listen to him on Jessie ware’s table manners podcast... so annoyed they’ve got him on

Reactions: 4
Haha yeah they always ask do you think you’ve got good table manners or what is the worst habit of someone at a table you hate!
Showing a camera in someone’s face while they’re trying to eat their meal is definitely bad manners

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Based on his last few stories he’s been reading on here! “No pressure, no worries” bed and bath time now. Just give her a bottle of milk or a yoghurt and a biscuit. If she doesn’t want it she shouldn’t have to go to sleep hungry, that’s just unfair.

Reactions: 15
She clearly didn't want to eat it all because it looks like crap not because she had a big lunch, she's clearly hungry as she climbed the table for it - why did he put it out of her reach for her to ngrab like a performing monkey. Curry and cod... Suprise surprise no rice! Why can't he offer her fruit or yogurt after her tea ?
Also why did it make me laugh that tit hit Marley's leg? Not so chilled now?

Reactions: 9
She clearly didn't want to eat it all because it looks like crap not because she had a big lunch, she's clearly hungry as she climbed the table for it - why did he put it out of her reach for her to ngrab like a performing monkey. Curry and cod... Suprise surprise no rice! Why can't he offer her fruit or yogurt after her tea ?
Also why did it make me laugh that tit hit Marley's leg? Not so chilled now?
Poor darling must be starving for some kind of carb.

Reactions: 2
Poor Indie looks like she is eating the same mush again and again. Yesterday she ate risotto at both lunch and dinner and today she was given cod at both meals. I wouldn’t want to eat the same thing at each meal and Every thing he makes always has a load of spices on! What’s wrong with having a meal without all the spice?

Also, he commented on how he wanted to create a higher intensity workout for PE Joe. Has he forgotten he is supposed to be aiming it at the kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's a bloody recipe book, it's not 'Joe Wicks' foolproof, guaranteed method for making your toddler eat all foods'. He has lost sight of what the book actually is and that is why he is putting her under so much pressure to eat everything. Last night he did a story where he talked about the book and said 'you can make yourself a mini foodie, like Indie.'

Indie has clearly got more and more fussy recently and is avoiding things like beans and vegetables. This is NORMAL toddler behaviour, but he's now under so much pressure to make her eat it because he's trying to sell this book as something it's not.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The way he said “can we get this kid a spoon” to Rosie had a really nasty edge to it. Get it yourself you dick. Makes me feel bad for Rosie.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
It's a bloody recipe book, it's not 'Joe Wicks' foolproof, guaranteed method for making your toddler eat all foods'. He has lost sight of what the book actually is and that is why he is putting her under so much pressure to eat everything. Last night he did a story where he talked about the book and said 'you can make yourself a mini foodie, like Indie.'

Indie has clearly got more and more fussy recently and is avoiding things like beans and vegetables. This is NORMAL toddler behaviour, but he's now under so much pressure to make her eat it because he's trying to sell this book as something it's not.
Spot on. Its interesting as I think it's something he could talk about more in how to deal with food refusal and fussiness rather than just forcing Indie to eat or leaving her hungry. I get not wanting to offer alternatives but surely there is a middle ground? This is where surely the partnership or whatever it is with SR Nutrition could come into play though - she discusses this on her feed and like you say, says it is normal and offers suggestions on how to deal with it.

The way he said “can we get this kid a spoon” to Rosie had a really nasty edge to it. Get it yourself you dick. Makes me feel bad for Rosie.
Agreed. Maybe whilst he was teasing Indie with the food, he could have got a spoon or I don't know, got the spoon instead of faffing around on his phone filming!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.