Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... schools to open from June 1st. Surely one of the positives of this is that Joe won’t be required to do PE lessons anymore?!?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve never known someone love themselves soooo much!

I see in his stories he brought his mum a house. Can buy her a house but also happy to slag her off in his new book? Idiot! Also I really don’t think his childhood was as bad as he makes out. His family seem fairly middle class to me to be honest

• Angry
Reactions: 19
This man infuriates me so much! I’ve never known anyone think they’re the dogs bollocks quite as much as head Joe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Once Indie has her full vocabulary he will switch onto Marley, he won't want everyone hearing her saying no Daddy that's disgusting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He reminds me of Joey Essex. We put on PE with Joe one time and he was rattling off about his dreams and ambitions, like we get it you’ve got lucky, but no offence, we’re not all personally rooting for you we’ve got our own lives to live, get on with the PE session. Even my kids were like when is it gonna start he talks alot? I’d sooner put on kids yoga or kids Zumba on YouTube at least not as repetitive and more kid friendly. His were like work outs not really designed for kids.

Their kids are so beautiful and seek really sweet. I wish he would just enjoy them as they are right now instead of trying to rush them into growing up so he can get onto the next one. Marley is still tiny yet hes talking about trying for more next year? How about enjoy the baby you've just had!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If you look at the Wean in 15 grid posts, Indie has had salmon for dinner for the past 3 days. Far from a varied and balanced diet!
Someone has also commented under the veg ratatouille pic that it is a Gusto recipe as they had it for dinner as well.

Am now convinced that what we see on the videos is not Indie’s real dinner but purely promotional stuff for the book.
He’s good mates with the bloke that runs Gousto isn’t he?!?

Bull.bleeping.tit.
Look how clean her bib is! Clearly been force fed it!

Reactions: 4
He’s good mates with the bloke that runs Gousto isn’t he?!?
Yeah he has shares in it 🙄🙄 of course he only labels it as a “paid partnership”.....only very rarely does he remind everyone he’s heavily invested in the success of Gousto. He should make it clear every time.

• Wow
Does anyone remember, in the way-back-when, Joe was fiercely private about his relationship with Rosie?
He literally never showed her, they announced she was pregnant with Indie really far into the pregnancy.
I used to think he was such a stand-up guy who really didn't buy into this constant overshare mentality and used to respect him for keeping some parts of his life private.

Now, though, now.
I've seen all his wedding album, plus every photo he and Rosie have ever taken.
A daily window into everything they eat, buy, do, say, watch.
I'm just waiting for Cream in 15(seconds) - Joe Wicks' Guide to Orgasms.
I think that's all that's left.

Seriously dude, is nothing sacred or there not to be flogged?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Does anyone remember, in the way-back-when, Joe was fiercely private about his relationship with Rosie?
He literally never showed her, they announced she was pregnant with Indie really far into the pregnancy.
I used to think he was such a stand-up guy who really didn't buy into this constant overshare mentality and used to respect him for keeping some parts of his life private.

Now, though, now.

yeah I remember those days, and it made him a much nicer and relatable person. These days it’s just clear he’s desperate for a family brand deal.

Reactions: 11

Now, though, now.

15 seconds. That sounds generous to me. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Now, though, now.

Cream in 15 has to be in The next thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Now, though, now.

And the Happy Mum, Happy Baby podcast where he said he might share a photo of Indie every few weeks, but that it wasn't really his thing to overshare... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And the Happy Mum, Happy Baby podcast where he said he might share a photo of Indie every few weeks, but that it wasn't really his thing to overshare... 🤦‍♀️
Before he decided that the family wicks brand was his next venture and that his children’s privacy was no longer important.

Indie can’t eat a single meal, play, or go to bed without it being shared to all & sundry...I couldn’t stand being filmed every meal time and having someone come along and start poking their fingers around it whilst constantly asking ‘is it nice?’ ‘Is it yummy?’ ‘Is daddy the best?’ ‘Do you like the vegetables?’ And on and on.

Do they not realise by now that she’s just learning to say yes because that’s what they want to hear and let’s face it, has no choice but to eat whatever they give her anyway!
I don’t understand why her mum isn’t stepping in and asking him to rein it in a bit...other than she just sees the ££ just the same as him.

Reactions: 15
Before he decided that the family wicks brand was his next venture and that his children’s privacy was no longer important.

Indie can’t eat a single meal, play, or go to bed without it being shared to all & sundry...I couldn’t stand being filmed every meal time and having someone come along and start poking their fingers around it whilst constantly asking ‘is it nice?’ ‘Is it yummy?’ ‘Is daddy the best?’ ‘Do you like the vegetables?’ And on and on.

Do they not realise by now that she’s just learning to say yes because that’s what they want to hear and let’s face it, has no choice but to eat whatever they give her anyway!
I don’t understand why her mum isn’t stepping in and asking him to rein it in a bit...other than she just sees the ££ just the same as him.
his effing fingers poking at every meal she eats give me rage ! i just want to whack it away. just leave her to eat in peace 🤬

Reactions: 4
his effing fingers poking at every meal she eats give me rage ! i just want to whack it away. just leave her to eat in peace 🤬
Gross isn’t it! He’s at it again today, grabbing her pancakes and breaking them all up. Bet if she was doing that she’d be told to stop playing with her food and eat it!
His fingers don’t even look clean half the time.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.