Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he will be as obsessed with Marley when it is time for him to go on solids?
I know with my second i didn't make as much of a fuss with weaning, just gave him whatever we had as i realised that baby foods was a rip off and people overcomplicate weaning . Just give them what you have ! Deffo gave my second a chip to chew on many a time before he turned one!

Reactions: 11
Do you think he will be as obsessed with Marley when it is time for him to go on solids?
I know with my second i didn't make as much of a fuss with weaning, just gave him whatever we had as i realised that baby foods was a rip off and people overcomplicate weaning . Just give them what you have ! Deffo gave my second a chip to chew on many a time before he turned one!
Oh yup Marley will be the face of Wean in 15 shortly. Non stop videos.
Indie will be getting prepped to be the face of Toddler Cuisine in 15.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I breastfeed all 4 of my children. For at least 6 months 'exclusively', some of them up to a year. That doesn't make them perfect. Believe me some of them are complete knobs. Tonight for a lazy tea, because quite frankly us parents are frazzled,we all had battered chicken nuggets (oven baked), chips (deep fried) and beans (microwaved). Empty plates and no bleeping kale. I liked the guy until he started dictating how I should feed my kids. My 4 are 10 - 2. They eat more or less what we eat and I'm happy with that. His life isnt normal, his ideas arent normal. His mum bashing is beyond tit. My husband wanted me to bf and a lot of it was to do with him not being bf. I tried and I did, I was able to. It fitted in to my lifestyle. I couldn't give a tit how a baby is fed, as long as they are safe and looked after. Hes really got me. A complete control freak. He will regret this in a few years. You have a comfortable life, enjoy your babies and your wife. Social media really is bollocks in these situations.

Reactions: 20
I donā€™t mind so much what they feed her - their child, their choice but the thing that annoys me is the constant controlling ā€˜do you like itā€˜ ā€˜is it yummyā€™ she probably just says yes out of habit because they keep pestering her. Just leave her be!

Can you imagine how annoying it would be if you were eating and someone just kept bothering you šŸ¤¬
I can literally say to my 21 month old, do you like it "yeh", do you hate it "yeh" she has no perception yet!!

I breastfeed all 4 of my children. For at least 6 months 'exclusively', some of them up to a year. That doesn't make them perfect. Believe me some of them are complete knobs. Tonight for a lazy tea, because quite frankly us parents are frazzled,we all had battered chicken nuggets (oven baked), chips (deep fried) and beans (microwaved). Empty plates and no bleeping kale. I liked the guy until he started dictating how I should feed my kids. My 4 are 10 - 2. They eat more or less what we eat and I'm happy with that. His life isnt normal, his ideas arent normal. His mum bashing is beyond tit. My husband wanted me to bf and a lot of it was to do with him not being bf. I tried and I did, I was able to. It fitted in to my lifestyle. I couldn't give a tit how a baby is fed, as long as they are safe and looked after. Hes really got me. A complete control freak. He will regret this in a few years. You have a comfortable life, enjoy your babies and your wife. Social media really is bollocks in these situations.
Well said!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He trademarks his name and is set to make millions and yet people will still think he did the PE out of the goodness of his heart to help the NHS šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
ahahahahah, omfg.

My mum had me at 18 and she has been the best mum in the world and gone on to achieve really great things. I had crisps, ate mince and tatties, macaroni cheese, etc and am healthy. He is a dick.
Omg how are you sur
Interesting how negative almost all the comments are
Yeah and everyone was saying how amazing he is donating the money from his PE with Joe and not cashing in :yeah right !!

Reactions: 3
So when he said he was stopping having chocolate as Indie always wanted some and it was a bad habit what he meant was he was giving up having it in front of her.

I couldn't give up chocolate. But don't be a hypocrite let the kid have some chocolate buttons if your stuffing your face with a big bar of chocolate orange.

He trademarks his name and is set to make millions and yet people will still think he did the PE out of the goodness of his heart to help the NHS šŸ™„
I wanted about this a couple of weeks ago and how i couldn't get why everyone was saying he should be knighted. This is his job and he has never been doing this for free. He is generating so much publicity and has increase views on all his channels/accounts so will have increased earnings.

Reactions: 6
I'm also still a bit cross about him brazenly saying on the live weaning Q&A that he has been going out to 'do a chocolate run', or nips to buy Indie a kinder bueno when he takes her to feed the ducks, as if everyone just nips out for chocolate at the moment. You're not supposed to just be nipping out for chocolate. Get the chocolate when you do the rest of your bloody shopping like everyone else.

I feel like he's just so bloody oblivious about bleeping everything. He's so thick, and so wrapped up in himself, his ego and all his work and branding opportunities that he has absolutely no idea what is going on in the rest of the world. He has no idea that you're not supposed to broach subjects like breastfeeding and safe sleep without extreme caution, no idea that you're not supposed to have your brother over or nip out for chocolate during lockdown. No idea that people have lost jobs etc, therefore can't strike the right tone when he's bragging constantly about all the PE success. No idea how normal infants behave and complains and moans about his children's ordinary behaviour...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm also still a bit cross about him brazenly saying on the live weaning Q&A that he has been going out to 'do a chocolate run', or nips to buy Indie a kinder bueno when he takes her to feed the ducks, as if everyone just nips out for chocolate at the moment. You're not supposed to just be nipping out for chocolate. Get the chocolate when you do the rest of your bloody shopping like everyone else.

I feel like he's just so bloody oblivious about bleeping everything. He's so thick, and so wrapped up in himself, his ego and all his work and branding opportunities that he has absolutely no idea what is going on in the rest of the world. He has no idea that you're not supposed to broach subjects like breastfeeding and safe sleep without extreme caution, no idea that you're not supposed to have your brother over or nip out for chocolate during lockdown. No idea that people have lost jobs etc, therefore can't strike the right tone when he's bragging constantly about all the PE success. No idea how normal infants behave and complains and moans about his children's ordinary behaviour...
So wrapped up in himself - youā€™ve hit the nail on the head.

Iā€™m actually astounded that his comments on his mum not breastfeeding have made the book. Surely someone who has proof read it would know itā€™s a risky topic to broach.

Reactions: 13
Can anyone explain to me the mentality of grown adults drawing illustrations of a family they've never met and sending it to them? It's odd at best and downright creepy at worst.....I just don't get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can anyone explain to me the mentality of grown adults drawing illustrations of a family they've never met and sending it to them? It's odd at best and downright creepy at worst.....I just don't get it!
itā€™s so weird isnā€™t it?! Who actually has the time or inclination to do creepy tit like that? :ROFLMAO: And the drawings are always really basic looking too.

Reactions: 4
itā€™s so weird isnā€™t it?! Who actually has the time or inclination to do creepy tit like that? :ROFLMAO: And the drawings are always really basic looking too.
STILL nothing beats the life sized painting of Joe dressed as Spiderman and actually posted to his house...WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely love the fact Indie is out right not eating that veg he has served her for lunch. Heā€™s so passive aggressive too ā€œindie are you avoiding the vegā€ duck off and let her eat in peace. Hope she smacks that phone out of his had one day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else feel really uncomfortable watching his latest video on wean in 15? Indie was clearly avoiding the veg in his ā€˜yummyā€™ veg risotto (to be fair Iā€™d eat all of that!) so he decided to spoon feed (force feed) her the veg.

Sheā€˜s nearly 2 she does not need spoon feeding. Let her choose what and how much she eats!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else feel really uncomfortable watching his latest video on wean in 15? Indie was clearly avoiding the veg in his ā€˜yummyā€™ veg risotto (to be fair Iā€™d eat all of that!) so he decided to spoon feed (force feed) her the veg.

Sheā€˜s nearly 2 she does not need spoon feeding. Let her choose what and how much she eats!
Yes completely! She did not want the veg! She wanted the rice, I heard her whimper at the start as to how hungry she was then he passive aggressively called her a cheeky monkey and joker for avoiding it then spoonfeeds it her himself when she clearly doesnā€™t want it. That is not the relaxed approach to weaning recommended.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m sure I saw steam coming off it and she whimpered when it went into her mouth, then she was asking for a drink

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm guessing those are from people who do it as a business. There are lots of people do these kind of drawings for cards and prints on Etsy etc. I just assume most are people trying to get a bit of advertising. Although the life size one of him as spiderman was super creepy and clearly not a business !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.