Joe Wicks #4 His ego is bigger than his midget tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a horribly arrogant, smug, banal loser, the little personality he does possess is so irritating that I genuinely don’t understand how his wife puts up with him! His before and afters of Indie’s plate make me laugh half the time because she won’t finish it, I mean they near starve the girl and she still doesn't want it! She clearly hates chickpeas and he won’t let it go. And does he think he discovered kale or something? He’s strangely obsessed with it. He likes to think of himself as the all knowing one on parenting but actually my opinion is that he’s a pretty lazy, moany dad that’s only interested in his children when he can profit from them, I mean he barely mentioned Marley up until recently and he always complains about him waking up through the night so now the poor baby has been banished upstairs. He has a cheek to offer any parenting advice and he’s clearly not very intelligent. Sorry for the rant, it’s been a long day/lockdown and he’s really pissing me off now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I will never get bored of Indie’s underwhelming responses to what they give her.

Joe“is that good indie?! Is it really good?”
Indie: “Hmm”

give the lass some fish fingers and potato smiles and leave her be, Joe.
I don’t mind so much what they feed her - their child, their choice but the thing that annoys me is the constant controlling ‘do you like it‘ ‘is it yummy’ she probably just says yes out of habit because they keep pestering her. Just leave her be!

Can you imagine how annoying it would be if you were eating and someone just kept bothering you 🤬

Reactions: 6
He’s a horribly arrogant, smug, banal loser, the little personality he does possess is so irritating that I genuinely don’t understand how his wife puts up with him! His before and afters of Indie’s plate make me laugh half the time because she won’t finish it, I mean they near starve the girl and she still doesn't want it! She clearly hates chickpeas and he won’t let it go. And does he think he discovered kale or something? He’s strangely obsessed with it. He likes to think of himself as the all knowing one on parenting but actually my opinion is that he’s a pretty lazy, moany dad that’s only interested in his children when he can profit from them, I mean he barely mentioned Marley up until recently and he always complains about him waking up through the night so now the poor baby has been banished upstairs. He has a cheek to offer any parenting advice and he’s clearly not very intelligent. Sorry for the rant, it’s been a long day/lockdown and he’s really pissing me off now 🤣
Imagine posting a before and after photo of our plates as adults. Its effing weird

Imagine posting a before and after photo of our plates as adults. Its effing weird
He’s going to give her a complex if he keeps treating every meal as a test for her, my bet is all this will back fire on him and she will have a horrendous relationship with food. He’s clearly a binger who then shovels kale in his face to make himself feel less guilty about all the binging!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I follow another account that is focused on weaning and food and they also show the before and after of each meal but for some reason it feels different - I think it might be because the person running it isn't preachy, offers far more interesting options rather than constant kale and doesn't film her child eating and pestering them for their opinion on every mouthful! I actually find their account far more relatable when it comes to weaning and they aren't promoting a book or pretending to be an expert!

Reactions: 1
I just don't know how they don't give her snacks, my daughter would go absolutely mad if I didn't give her a snack every 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He gives a lot of talk about Indie eating well bc they always eat as a family but it doesn't seem like they actually do a lot?
My family eat dinner altogether with no TV or phones to avoid distracting our son/developing automatic eating habits. I cant imagine how distracting it is for indie to have every bite filmed while he quizzes her like that

Reactions: 5
He’s going to give her a complex if he keeps treating every meal as a test for her, my bet is all this will back fire on him and she will have a horrendous relationship with food. He’s clearly a binger who then shovels kale in his face to make himself feel less guilty about all the binging!
The saddest thing is it’s going to backfire on Indie.

What's he going to be like when Indie starts in nursery or school and he cant control her every meal anymore? Is he going to tell them she cant have a snack at break because he doesnt believe in snacking for her? Hes going to have a meltdown if she wants school dinners and anything but kale passes her lips.

Reactions: 11
He gives a lot of talk about Indie eating well bc they always eat as a family but it doesn't seem like they actually do a lot?
So true. Most of the time she’s by herself at the table, eating alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
thats what those were. i will admit i felt proud of her for not eating what he'd put on top. it looked revolting tbh! can't beat a jacket with cheese and beans!
jacket potato with cheese and beans is one of the best comfort foods ! and a perfect lunch for a toddler.
Does Joe not realise low carb diets are not suitable for growing children and that they do need a certain amount of fat and carbs in their diets ?
id like to see him actually give her normal food ...like the majority of kids have at lunch...a sandwich or roll, few slices of carrots, cucumber, cheese cubes even a bag of pom bears / beans or egg on toast..even a little cake everynow and then ..

Reactions: 13
jacket potato with cheese and beans is one of the best comfort foods ! and a perfect lunch for a toddler.
Does Joe not realise low carb diets are not suitable for growing children and that they do need a certain amount of fat and carbs in their diets ?
id like to see him actually give her normal food ...like the majority of kids have at lunch...a sandwich or roll, few slices of carrots, cucumber, cheese cubes even a bag of pom bears / beans or egg on toast..even a little cake everynow and then ..
It would be great to see even a healthier version of a normal lunch, it would make him so much more relatable. Wholemeal sandwich, homemade flap Jack, that kind of thing. Things kids would actually eat. Same with the pe sessions, no kid wants to do a HIIT workout every morning they want to run and play games and be silly.

Reactions: 7
We only ever see Marley in his bouncer chair. I feel sorry for him.
I was just thinking the same we never see him playing or being stimulated ! He’s just like an extra kitchen item on the worktop while he cooks kale or chickpea frittas !! Then harps on about having more Babies ! 🙄

Wow so he dissed his own mother in his book? Wtf!
Well Joe, i breastfed my first child for two years and guess what, he’s picky as hell now. Wake up Joe, you know nuffink 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 15
I don't normally have too much of an issue with Joe, but reading the first few lines on this page has infuriated me. He talks like being raised on formula from birth and not having "an ounce of breastmilk" is a bad way to be raised nutritionally.
Sorry Joe, some of us don't have that choice, as a father and a man, you should respect that and any woman's decision to feed or not feed their baby, whether their own choice or that it simply cannot happen like in my case.
I am well aware of the health benefits of breastfeeding but it was formula or my baby was starving. So so angry at this and cannot believe whoever advised him thought it would be a good idea to print this....
Omg utter rubbish !! Highly offensive to his mum too ! People had kids at a younger age in the 70s and 80s it was strange if you didn’t !! My mum had my brother at 19 she was married and had a house and me a couple of years later ! We had egg and chips,corned beef,mince and potatoes etc for our meals ! We didn’t have all the range of food and choice then !! does he not realise that kale wasn’t a thing then !! Absolute twit !! I bet he cry’s into Rosies breast every night because he didn’t get boobie milk ! Maybe all that breast milk in the fridge was for Joe and not Marley 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Omg utter rubbish !! Highly offensive to his mum too ! People had kids at a younger age in the 70s and 80s it was strange if you didn’t !! My mum had my brother at 19 she was married and had a house and me a couple of years latter ! We had egg and chips,corned beef,mince and potatoes etc for our meals ! We didn’t have all the range of food and choice then does he not realise that kale wasn’t a thing then !! Absolute twit !! I bet he cry’s into Rosies breast every night because he didn’t get boobie milk ! Maybe all that breast milk in the fridge was for Joe and not Marley 🤔
ahahahahah, omfg.

My mum had me at 18 and she has been the best mum in the world and gone on to achieve really great things. I had crisps, ate mince and tatties, macaroni cheese, etc and am healthy. He is a dick.

Reactions: 12
Wean in 15 says pasta for dinner. Joe's account says risotto.....so which is it? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A few months ago she went on a playdate and had a plate of sandwiches for lunch. I loved the playdate mum for that 😍 Glad she didn't try and show off for the Wicks and gave the kids normal lunch !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.