Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know he’s going to ramp up the annoying fake cockney accent in the US. head.
He will sound like Dick Van Dyke " cawr blimeeeeeeee, luv a duck "

While still looking like a bleep. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He will sound like Dick Van Dyke " cawr blimeeeeeeee, luv a duck "

While still looking like a bleep. 😆
He knows that they love that tit in NYC and that's why he does it.
I lived there a few years ago and they are so over the top, so they will love his style, over the top and bland!!

I must of been asked at least 5 times a week if I knew the Queen and if we had afternoon tea every day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He sounds oddly like Russell Brand in that story with just the eyes and mouth. Something about the speed and emphasise he is using

Reactions: 3
Now now, he's working very hard preaching at us about our struggles. He asked if he could help us with anything we were struggling with yesterday....

Such a kind, selfless, preachy, self-entitled individual 🙄

Reactions: 6
At this point he's just on holiday, isn't he? No work at all.
Yeah, last couple of days been nothing but food, workouts and obviously massages/cupping now. He's such a hard working soul, he deserves it all🙄 I guess this trip is funded by the publishing house?
Meanwhile Dosie's at home with three kids, pregnant and post op. He can't bear to be away from his family, that's why they home school🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone I know just ran her first 5k park run this morning 6 weeks after having a baby and she ran it quicker than him! She isn’t even mad ok exercise like this w*nker

So he wakes up groggy and saying about the amount of cocktails he had last night, but goes for his run with his worshippers, sorry, I mean US followers. Then the next story he’s moaning about his hangover and how drinking isn’t a good idea etc etc. Sorry Joe, I thought exercise is meant to fix everything? You should be on top of the world, cos you exercised, you went for a run didn’t you? Remember? Bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also how is that good for his brand, organising a run with his disciples and then getting so tit faced the night before you turn up hungover and stinking of booze. New Yorkers take their exercise/health seriously…you also rarely see people there nailing 8 cocktails in a night. Can’t imagine he’s done himself any favours there

Reactions: 20
I've just seen his story about a strength in menopause series coming. Feels somewhat patronising coming from a man. Personally I follow a number of amazing and inspiring 50+ women who do strength exercises on YouTube/Insta for themselves and their peer group that I don't need a hairy hamster voiced male in his 30s telling me what to do.
He's such a desperate band wagon jumper!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I've just seen his story about a strength in menopause series coming. Feels somewhat patronising coming from a man. Personally I follow a number of amazing and inspiring 50+ women who do strength exercises on YouTube/Insta for themselves and their peer group that I don't need a hairy hamster voiced male in his 30s telling me what to do.
He's such a desperate band wagon jumper!
Does anyone want to point out to him that Davina has cornered that market already?!
Wonder what happened to his feed a family for cheap with no processed food post he promised about 6 months ago

Reactions: 14
Does anyone want to point out to him that Davina has cornered that market already?!
Wonder what happened to his feed a family for cheap with no processed food post he promised about 6 months ago
Someone asked him about it on a q and a recently and he said he's just been too busy 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone asked him about it on a q and a recently and he said he's just been too busy 🙃🙃🙃
He does have time because he doesn’t write or develop them. More likely the delay is due to the fact that it’s actually nigh on impossible for normal families to eat cheaply without using processed ingredients. It’s tone deaf and patronising to suggest otherwise so hopefully someone told that millionaire layabout to step back.

Reactions: 12
I hope not, I’m looking forward to seeing what absolute nonsense he comes up with, or the tiny portion sizes, or the excuses when he has to back-pedal when he realises he can’t…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.