Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the messiah is about to make a “healthy recipe” with a whole slab of chocolate, loads of peanut butter, honey, dessicated coconut and dates. And one with any knowledge of diabetes knows these are the most sugary fruits possible!

Reactions: 11
Have you seen the messiah is about to make a “healthy recipe” with a whole slab of chocolate, loads of peanut butter, honey, dessicated coconut and dates. And one with any knowledge of diabetes knows these are the most sugary fruits possible!
Totally unhealthy. Laden with sugar as you say.....
Other foodstuffs will give you the same vitamins and minerals without the sugar content....

Reactions: 3
Such a state! Wouldn't surprise me if he'd hired some of those "professional organisers" to come in and sort it. If he'd managed to clean and organise all of that himself we'd never hear the end of it.
Yes it was mysteriously clean very quickly!

Reactions: 2
The state of his cupboards. Feral kids cos they have a feral dad. Shocking he’s taken 2 years to sort these out. That house must be filthy.
Neither of them work!! They have no excuse

Also I’d be bleeping livid if my husband filmed the state of my house while I was away and uploaded it!! It’s shameful living in such filth but even more shameful to share it with millions of people behind your wife’s back

Reactions: 14
I found that dancing with his mum so cringe, so weird!!
And the out of time/out of sync with each other weird clapping. Oh lord 😬. Also… that bed?! All the money and time and the state of that house and decor. Seriously 😂

Reactions: 8
Left alone and he’s not off his stories. I can’t be bothered to watch them all there are so many dots at the top of the screen

Reactions: 4
Congratulating himself on not having marmalade on toast as an evening snack. But who has three fryer eggs, half an avocado, olives and sun-dried tomatoes at 9.45pm?! His meals are never small portions so he can't need all that food at that time of night? My OH is 6'1" runs and plays 5 a side but he usually only has a handful of peanuts after dinner, so even with exercise no need to eat so much surely?

Reactions: 7
He wanted Rosie and the kids to spend time with Rosie’s parents in Dubai, yeah right!! They probably can’t stand him and didn’t want him to go 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.