Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he genuinely loves them spending time together why does he ship Marley off to nursery?
Because Marley is allowed to be taken out for term time holidays! If indie was, she would no doubt be in school too. I mean, our school system is very restrictive in terms of holidays etc but he’s not made the decision based on indies best interests but his.

Reactions: 8
Why does he love showing everyone his big hairy bush?
He gives off no sex aura whatsoever, what a bleeping wet blanket.

I suppose it appeals to his 60-something permed-haired , bins like bottle bottoms , old bags that follow him ....... 😐😐😑🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, poor Rosie. Imagine getting appendicitis when pregnant. She probably thought she was in labour. I must have missed Joe talking about it on his stories?

Reactions: 7
Finally he’s admitted what we knew all along, only reason for homeschooling is so they can go on unlimited holidays. Those poor kids, I can’t imagine either of those two dimwits are giving them any sort of an education

Reactions: 16
Finally he’s admitted what we knew all along, only reason for homeschooling is so they can go on unlimited holidays. Those poor kids, I can’t imagine either of those two dimwits are giving them any sort of an education
Very dysfunctional pair .

Reactions: 5
But they do a few stupid spelling workbooks so it's ok! They don't need to learn about anything else or develop any social skills. My little boy's school even teaches them emotional regulation skills.

Reactions: 7
Yes, exactly that! It's so selfish, Indie spends no time alongside peers, apart from her cousin. She's missing the opportunity to make friends and learn how those relationships work. I said last week, she's far too old for her years already. At least for now Marley is getting to mix at nursery, I guess Leni might end up shipped to nursery soon when the new baby steals her spot?

Reactions: 5
I kind of get what he’s trying to say here but it also sounds like he’s saying ‘balls to the kids. I want to travel and I do what I want so they can like it or lump it’
“Keep doing what you love” Ok Joe I’ll just hop on a business class flight to LA on my statutory maternity pay, sod the bills, and eating 👍🏼

Reactions: 12
Crying at his Q&A that "magically" answers all of the questions on here...

Also wow. I feel so sorry for Rosie. This has really put their relationship in a new light for me. She has presumed appendicitis, surgery while pregnant, and he hops off to New York? The whole time while we didn't know she'd had it he'd been complaining about his shoulder, off to Manchester, complaining in the car about the kids. I feel so bad for her. She'll be still not feeling great and he's asking if he can do some podcasts in New York instead of looking after her.

Now that I come to think about it, when does Joe - the oversharer - actually ever show things he's done for his wife? Or is it just all about him? She really is just an object to him that he likes to get up the duff so he can boast about his own sex abilities.

Next thread suggestion: Time for Baby Number Four, if Joe can fit it in around podcasts in New York

Reactions: 23
Crying at his Q&A that "magically" answers all of the questions on here...

Also wow. I feel so sorry for Rosie. This has really put their relationship in a new light for me. She has presumed appendicitis, surgery while pregnant, and he hops off to New York? The whole time while we didn't know she'd had it he'd been complaining about his shoulder, off to Manchester, complaining in the car about the kids. I feel so bad for her. She'll be still not feeling great and he's asking if he can do some podcasts in New York instead of looking after her.

Now that I come to think about it, when does Joe - the oversharer - actually ever show things he's done for his wife? Or is it just all about him? She really is just an object to him that he likes to get up the duff so he can boast about his own sex abilities.

Next thread suggestion: Time for Baby Number Four, if Joe can fit it in around podcasts in New York
He's said he's only doing a day of interviews, so he could easily come back sooner to help out rather than trying to find extra ways to feed his ego.

Reactions: 3
The whole time while we didn't know she'd had it he'd been complaining about his shoulder, off to Manchester, complaining in the car about the kids. I feel so bad for her. She'll be still not feeling great and he's asking if he can do some podcasts in New York instead of looking after her.

Agree. I’m honestly surprised that he was on Insta stories complaining about the kids waking up in the night, whilst Rosie was (presumably) recovering in hospital after a really painful and scary ordeal.

I’m guessing family swooped in and helped out, but still 😳 I hope she has lots of help while Joe is on his NYC jolly too.

Reactions: 8
Surely the most common question he must get on his Q&As is “Why are you such a bleeping helmet?”. He never answers that one does he.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But honestly, I don’t think Rosie has any depth and wouldn’t care he’s fucked off. She’s still got that house and lifestyle to match. Probably happy he’s off on his jollies. Imagine him looking after you!

Reactions: 14
He gives off no sex aura whatsoever, what a bleeping wet blanket.

I suppose it appeals to his 60-something permed-haired , bins like bottle bottoms , old bags that follow him ....... 😐😐😑🫣
Don't be so disrespectful to 60plus olds, I don’t know many women who get thier hair permed these days and don’t thrust him on them either, women of a certain age tend to be disconcerting. If you’re lucky to make 60 it’s a privilege lots don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't be so disrespectful to 60plus olds, I don’t know many women who get thier hair permed these days and don’t thrust him on them either, women of a certain age tend to be disconcerting. If you’re lucky to make 60 it’s a privilege lots don’t.
I'm one myself 😆 but certainly not a follower of him . ( I only meant as a representation)

Reactions: 1
Can we just discuss the fact that his book is $32 in the US 😳😳😳😳😳 so basically £30 for a load of regurgitated shite. Americans are mad if they’re paying that!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You just know he’s going to ramp up the annoying fake cockney accent in the US. head.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.