Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s top quality wicks parenting- toddler sat right at the top of the stairs reaching down to the cat. More kids sat on the worktop by the cooker- indie making porridge for all as she’s the most grown up person in the house. She then washed up, alone. Someone had taken her to Hampton court (thank the lord- there is a good influence in her life!) and she did some excellent reading and recalling about the trip. The some clip n climb (look at meeeeee from Joe obvs) then another veg stir fry for lunch. He’s read on here so actually got a salmon fillet each for dinner.

Hi Joe! Can I suggest you get yourself an ADHD diagnosis- it’s bang on trend to be neurodivergent, we know you like jumping on bandwagons, but in your case it might help your self awareness of how your behaviour affects those around you. Especially your children.

Reactions: 18
Today’s top quality wicks parenting- toddler sat right at the top of the stairs reaching down to the cat. More kids sat on the worktop by the cooker- indie making porridge for all as she’s the most grown up person in the house. She then washed up, alone. Someone had taken her to Hampton court (thank the lord- there is a good influence in her life!) and she did some excellent reading and recalling about the trip. The some clip n climb (look at meeeeee from Joe obvs) then another veg stir fry for lunch. He’s read on here so actually got a salmon fillet each for dinner.

Hi Joe! Can I suggest you get yourself an ADHD diagnosis- it’s bang on trend to be neurodivergent, we know you like jumping on bandwagons, but in your case it might help your self awareness of how your behaviour affects those around you. Especially your children.
I mean, even Indie looked sick of his tit in the washing the dishes story

Reactions: 7
I genuinely feel so sorry for those kids with such pushy parents and a phone constantly in their faces. Joe, you will regret this in a few years once they are rebellious teenagers who cannot stand you!!

Reactions: 10
That salmon looks vile. Could have not have chopped up the bloody tomatoes and used like half of the sauce - most of the plate is just sauce!!

Reactions: 1
He's home alone, Dosie buggered off to Dubai with the kids (she likes spending the money that's for sure...). How long until he's off the rails snack central, late night gin tons? He's already said screen time is going to go through the roof 🙄

Reactions: 11
So he gets to go to NYC with no kids, but Rosie goes to Dubai and takes the kids? Why hasn’t he gone with them?

‘They’ve just pissed off to dubai’ is odd language to use about his kids. Especially when he’s just come back from a solo holiday to New York while Dosie was recovering from surgery. Surely he could have gone with them?

Reactions: 13
He said he had to stay and "work", he's also still cat sitting. At least Miso gets a break from being constantly followed around by Leni with Joe filming them. Although poor Miso is now Joe's only focus while he rattles around that big house alone.

Reactions: 5
Why on earth would you jet off to Dubai, whilst pregnant and recently having undergone surgery, with three small children. Someone must have gone with her to help out.

Reactions: 15
Why on earth would you jet off to Dubai, whilst pregnant and recently having undergone surgery, with three small children. Someone must have gone with her to help out.
If it were me I’d be terrified and resting up for the remainder of the pregnancy, but the Wicks family gotta have their long haul trips every few weeks I suppose.

Reactions: 14
You just know he's absolutely hammering his screen time and binging on whatever food and drink he can lay his hands on.

Reactions: 10
So he is addicted to social media and while she's away he's breaking the 2 hour rule .. why????

If he was an alcoholic or drug addict is it ok to go back on them when the missus is away

Ffs he can't stick to anything

Reactions: 9
Reckon Dozie’s gone off to Dubai to do some porta potty work because they are skint. She’s got form for doing skanky tit to get cash.

• Haha
  • Sick
He is so cringeworthy. Esp when he tries to be Russell Brand. Eww. Hopefully dosie has some help although it seems a daft time to book a long haul holiday.

Reactions: 1
The state of his cupboards. Feral kids cos they have a feral dad. Shocking he’s taken 2 years to sort these out. That house must be filthy.
And he needed his mummy’s help to tidy his bedroom!

edited to say that I have at least one cupboard that looks like that so I can’t judge!

Reactions: 9
His stories the last few days prove that you can have all the time and money in the world, yet still be lazy little tramps 😲

Not only can they not be arsed to brush the kids hair and put shoes on them, they don't decorate, renovate or tidy a single bit of that house. Grotty cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.