Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can he be on kid number 4 and not realise that a due date is not a birth date ! As someone who went 10 and 12 days overdue I am annoyed on Rosie behalf that he's publicising the date like this and counting down to it. Absolutely nothing worse than is the baby here yet messages !

Obviously there sre worse things but I didn't handle being overdue very well both times !

Reactions: 13
How can he be on kid number 4 and not realise that a due date is not a birth date ! As someone who went 10 and 12 days overdue I am annoyed on Rosie behalf that he's publicising the date like this and counting down to it. Absolutely nothing worse than is the baby here yet messages !

Obviously there sre worse things but I didn't handle being overdue very well both times !
Yessss! Omg but given its him and he is clearly a bit thick/known for over sharing- I'm not surprised!!
#babycomingTuesday
---
Yessss! Omg but given its him and he is clearly a bit thick/known for over sharing- I'm not surprised!!
#babycomingTuesday
To add- can you imagine him as a birth partner!!? 😬 he will probably be giving her a work out routine at 10cm dilated! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2995650
how selfish to consider a homebirth in a hotel over taking her to hospital to save the hotel staff having to deal with the aftermath of a birth.
I wonder if Rosie is actually on board with that? I can't imagine anything worse than giving birth in a hotel room - neither the comforts of home or the facilities of a hospital. I hope the money and lifestyle are worth it for her.....

Reactions: 12
Have they really gone away this close to the due date? The others were early weren't they? Have they left the kids at home? Imagine leaving your 3 kids when they have such a massive change coming. Another sibling is huge.

And I'm sure Rosie just sneezes them out and carries on with her body is 🔥 routines but giving birth is a risky business even when you're super healthy. It takes a certain amount of arrogance to publicly count down to a due date I feel.

Reactions: 19
If the baby has any concept of how much of a knob their Dad is, it’ll be keeping that cervix closed for as long as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s crazy to me how they can’t put a halt to their luxury breaks even when she could go into labour any minute. They already live such a luxurious life, what do they need to get away from, apart from their kids? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't he say he was going to be having a few drinks as well?! Don't most of us get out partners to stay sober in the run up so they are ready to get us to hospital. Even if you plan a home birth I'd like my partner to be sober just in case, and so they give me their best.
He's also off to Glasto in 2 weeks and the stupid festival he's putting on at Kew the week after that. So leaving Dosie to manage with the mother/mother in law/paid help.

Reactions: 16
New thread here

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.