Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so heartbreaking that he is out with his daughters, spending time with them and treating them, but not Marley 😢
I know it doesn't make up for it and it's not the same but I hope Rosie gives him loads of attention and he's a mummy's boy. Atleast then he's getting love and affection from somewhere.

Reactions: 8
It IS weird that the two girls got taken to the cinema but Marley didn’t. Especially a toddler like Leni. Would have been carnage if I’d tried to take my kids to the cinema that young.

Was he at nursery by any chance 👀

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling Friday is a nursery day for Marley. Honestly, couldn't they go on a different day so they all get to go? It strikes me these days out quite often happen when Marley is at nursery. Poor lad.

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t it Marley climbing the tree? Almost gave me a panic attack the child was so high

I think it was Indie who was so high up.
At the risk of being a complete helicopter parent, it definitely wouldn't be something I'd allow my kid to do. The branches were pretty slim and if one did break at that height and she fell and hurt herself but didn't fall all the way down (doesn't even bear thinking about) - what exactly would he do?! I don't think the tree would have supported his weight all the way up. Nor the both of them back down if he had to carry her.

Ugh. Shuddering.

But no, he's tells us he's such a good parent who let's his kids be kids and they're grounded and connected to nature, so, what do I know.

Also, SO many questions implying his lack of ability to manage the kids he's already got - and no.4 on the way.
Good god.

Reactions: 8
They are both climbing the tree. Absolute lunacy, Indie was so high up (her feet in the second picture are just under the writing at the top of the picture), if she’s slipped she would have taken Marley out as well.

Joe, stop letting your kids do dangerous tit, just so you get a bit of attention and publicity, and get yourself off to therapy instead you dick!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They are both climbing the tree. Absolute lunacy, Indie was so high up (her feet in the second picture are just under the writing at the top of the picture), if she’s slipped she would have taken Marley out as well.

Joe, stop letting your kids do dangerous tit, just so you get a bit of attention and publicity, and get yourself off to therapy instead you dick!
He's preaching (as usual) in that post too. As if he thinks this is something he does best and we all need to follow his example. Yep, I'd love a trip to A&E right now, with the longest waiting times in history and in the middle of various junior doctor strikes.

Reactions: 9
I reckon Marley will go to reception at until he's compulsory school age. It's only then that they took Indie out (she's summer baby so only became compulsory school age in year 1).

Reactions: 7
Answering all the tattle questions on his Q&A. Why is Marley going to nursery, will he be homeschooled, is he still home schooling Indie, is he still involved with Gousto. Hi Joe 👋🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Answering all the tattle questions on his Q&A. Why is Marley going to nursery, will he be homeschooled, is he still home schooling Indie, is he still involved with Gousto. Hi Joe 👋🏻😂
I was thinking the same thing lol😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Marley will be homeschooled as well after nursery or reception he says. Also a question asking what his life purpose is? Doubt anyone wanted to know that 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I was going to say fair play to him about his reel reacting to how he deals with his kids until he threw his Mum under the bus several times 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think I’ve just seen the worst act of parenting from him yet… filming the kids holding Leni halfway up a staircase. I feel sick at the thought she could go head first down those solid stairs? Wtf what an idiot

Reactions: 5
I think I’ve just seen the worst act of parenting from him yet… filming the kids holding Leni halfway up a staircase. I feel sick at the thought she could go head first down those solid stairs? Wtf what an idiot
I’m glad I’m not the only one who was horrified. Still think his worst act of parenting was when he was reaching Indie how to make a ginton when she was barely 4.

Reactions: 4
Yep that was really uncomfortable to watch, I’m a bit paranoid about kids and hard floors anyway!

Also really irks me how he only films the kids doing table work or being MeGa AcTiVe!!! Then gets all sanctimonious about it. Give us a break Joe, we know they have screen time, and we know how feral they probably are because of the fact that whenever there’s a lamp in the background it’s wonky 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.