Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000018137.jpg

Begging to be on any podcast reeks of desperation. I'd be embarrassed for him if I didn't hate him so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really can't stand diary of a CEO. Not sure why, just strikes me as really pompous.
Was Joe's bowl of porridge literally huge or the camera angle?
I’ve only ever listened to a couple of episodes. I saw a Tiktok today where someone was complaining that Bartlett now only has guests on who peddle weird pseudoscientific nutrition products (like Huel) and then it transpires that he’s an investor in the companies, so it’s basically one big advert.

Reactions: 3
My god makes me feel ill when he proclaims Indie to be beautiful and stunning, and to give a twirl for his Insta. Just no Joe, you are making her into an object to be admired only for looks and to perform at a man's command.

Reactions: 17
My god makes me feel ill when he proclaims Indie to be beautiful and stunning, and to give a twirl for his Insta. Just no Joe, you are making her into an object to be admired only for looks and to perform at a man's command.
Her wearing heels on a treadmill 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 5
A 5 year old in heels and a party dress on a treadmill is not cute. It shows what that house values - exercise and looks over everything

Reactions: 16
A 5 year old in heels and a party dress on a treadmill is not cute. It shows what that house values - exercise and looks over everything
It's so dangerous! She could get tangled or caught up so easily. Joe should be teaching her that it's not a toy to play on.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2739926
Begging to be on any podcast reeks of desperation. I'd be embarrassed for him if I didn't hate him so much.
Honestly if anyone has listened to ANY podcast he's been on they'd steer well clear. I cant think of one where he hasn't sucked every last bit of fun out of the room. I've heard too many as I listen to my fave podcasts regardless of guests and he's just so dry it's ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Like her mother ….

Reactions: 7
Honestly if anyone has listened to ANY podcast he's been on they'd steer well clear. I cant think of one where he hasn't sucked every last bit of fun out of the room. I've heard too many as I listen to my fave podcasts regardless of guests and he's just so dry it's ridiculous
Happy Mum Happy Baby podcast, where with a massive 2 weeks of parenting experience he managed to insult the host and also all the listeners!
---
When he asked Giovanna, mum of 2 with a 3rd on the way, who has published books about how she struggled as a new mum, 'what's hard about it?' as if Gi was just making a big fuss over nothing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Another reel solely about his child’s looks. It’s so sad that the thing he values most about a 1 year old is her looks.

Reactions: 8
Another reel solely about his child’s looks. It’s so sad that the thing he values most about a 1 year old is her looks.
I'm shocked how many people have positively commented on it too! I do think you should tell your children they are beautiful (alongside, strong, king, creative etc etc) but it is very telling he's never done it with Marley.

Marley so close to the hob🤯🤯🤯 Joe is such an idiot, see he still hasn't brushed the kids hair either. Shocking parents these two, where the duck is Dosie Rosie🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Still don't know why he comes up in my list but it's nice to see he's practising what he preaches and getting loads of sleep rather than being on social media. Screenshot taken just now, at 2:34am 🥴🥴
I was just thinking he's stopped preaching about not being on his phone 😂 must have caved and is back on it all day!

Reactions: 5
It's so heartbreaking that he is out with his daughters, spending time with them and treating them, but not Marley 😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.