Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is on a major downer! The lip, is that his sad face? 🥦 in bolonaise! Just get a takeaway! In London you can get plenty of HEALTHY takeaways! Constant conflict with his own mind about food. He has the easiest life and seems so up and down. Definitely seems BiPolar and should get help.

Reactions: 7
So on edge watching the kids next to the hob. Then the usual, feral children climbing all over the dining table. What will they be like when they actually do go to school?

Reactions: 5
Look at how close Leni’s hand is to that hob!
bleeping epic parenting from the preaching twatwaffle.

He’s going rogue, Dozie must be out getting off her tits again.

And one knock and Marley will be backwards onto that hard floor. Terrible parenting.

Reactions: 4
That was a PITIFUL amount of veg for four portions. What on earth?!

He's such a mega knob.

Also those photos were ridiculous, caught the attempted thirst trap with his "new post" gif suggesting he might be naked.

Narcissistic twit.

Another day, another god awful pasta and vegetable dish. I swear he cooks the same handful of dishes on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ridiculous, story in the dark the other night asking his millions of followers to give him the motivation to exercise. Isn't his job supposed to be too motivate them?! Then when he did do his workout we go topless stories while he preens in front of his home gym mirror.
He's really crashing and burning at the moment. Also noticed blaming Leni waking up for his tiredness, and so lack of motivation. Poor kid.

Reactions: 11
I know we've all said it before, but he is one of the worst fitness influencers! As someone above said, he is meant to be motivating people - not getting people to motivate him. I don't get it.

I worked in the fitness industry and have been doing some kind of sport all my life. Motivation is what starts you - but determination and habit is what keeps you going. He has no structure to his life, so it's no wonder he can't stick to a workout.

If he was to get up at 6am regularly, it wouldn't be a struggle because it's habit. But he obviously doesn't.

Reactions: 12
Stir fry?
“One bag of pre-prepared chopped veg, one bag of prepared noodles. Chuck it in a pan, stir, add whatever random tit is closest to you in the cupboard like peanut butter and marmite and there you go”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
“One bag of pre-prepared chopped veg, one bag of prepared noodles. Chuck it in a pan, stir, add whatever random tit is closest to you in the cupboard like peanut butter and marmite and there you go”
dont forget to yell Bosh (or what ever phrase he used to scream on his old cooking videos) whilst chucking each ingredient into the wok! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I feel flat, I can’t be assed to train and I usually can’t stop eating hot food. It’s why I bought a house in Santa Monica and always run off there when it’s cold.”

Such an inspiring “fitness” influencer. And so relatable just being able to sod off to Santa Monica whenever the urge takes him.

Reactions: 15
If they love spending time together so much (his reason for home schooling), why do they send Marley to nursery?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
“I feel flat, I can’t be assed to train and I usually can’t stop eating hot food. It’s why I bought a house in Santa Monica and always run off there when it’s cold.”

Such an inspiring “fitness” influencer. And so relatable just being able to sod off to Santa Monica whenever the urge takes him.
He's just an entitled, prize prick.

He’s an absolute roaster. Look at me up at 6:30 to exercise, what a champion I am. Joe mate, I was up at 5 to get to the gym (which isn’t up a flight of stairs in my house) because I want to exercise and it’s the only time in my day I can fit it in between a full time job, volunteering, looking after my family and general chores, I’ll expect my medal in the post from him at some point. Honestly mate no one cares and it’s not relatable in the slightest

Reactions: 13