Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His brothers gardening truck has been parked near me for a couple of weeks now, filled with rubbish it’s not a great advertisement!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh now he is jumping on the fasting bandwagon so this weeks fad. He needs to be really careful with how he posts about that and eating disorders etc

100 hours is basically starving yourself come on. It’s ridiculous. and talking about how flat his stomach was well yeah your bloody colon would hardly have anything in it dumb ass. Just that language is not great from a supposed fitness professional. Most of the dieticians, fitness people etc I follow are all about nutrition, strength and health nowadays and following evidence based/researched methods

He is stuck in a rut and way behind with his methods like still sharing progress photos and talking about flat stomachs 🙈

Reactions: 12
Oh now he is jumping on the fasting bandwagon so this weeks fad. He needs to be really careful with how he posts about that and eating disorders etc

100 hours is basically starving yourself come on. It’s ridiculous. and talking about how flat his stomach was well yeah your bloody colon would hardly have anything in it dumb ass. Just that language is not great from a supposed fitness professional. Most of the dieticians, fitness people etc I follow are all about nutrition, strength and health nowadays and following evidence based/researched methods

He is stuck in a rut and way behind with his methods like still sharing progress photos and talking about flat stomachs 🙈
I thought exactly this - really triggering for anyone who is or has suffered with eating disorders and could also encourage people to try it and fall into disordered eating. I think it shows that he has disordered eating himself - his main takeaway wasn’t that he felt more energised or he thought it was good for his digestive health but that he had a flat stomach for a day or two.

Reactions: 6
I thought exactly this - really triggering for anyone who is or has suffered with eating disorders and could also encourage people to try it and fall into disordered eating. I think it shows that he has disordered eating himself - his main takeaway wasn’t that he felt more energised or he thought it was good for his digestive health but that he had a flat stomach for a day or two.

Anyone that has had a stomach bug knows they have a flatter stomach because they have no food in it. It’s not weight loss ffs. It’s very obvious he has issues with eating and guilt when he binges. He lacks consistency which is fine we are all human but he doesn’t practice what he preaches at all.

Reactions: 1
He said he was bloated as soon as he ate as well which makes me think he needs to properly assess what is causing that. Potentially something like IBS? We know he's a farter and he's always complaining about bloating.

Yeah the 100 hour fast FFS, I imagine he included the UK/US time difference in that too. But it was an awfully misjudged thing for someone with a huge platform to bang on about. Yet another bandwagon he's late to and desperately jumping on.

Now he's back in the UK wonder when we'll get that under £100 non UPF meal plan/shop he promised...

Reactions: 5

It's funny how he's only been posting about fasting since someone asked him what he thinks of intermittent fasting. It's like that question made him realise there's another bandwagon he can jump on 🙄

Reactions: 9
Who actually buys his ghostwritten books? I assume they are all much of a muchness and the charity shops are full of them.
Joe- if you’re reading- brush Indie’s hair!

• Haha
Dozie’s glamour model fun mates were all out together at the weekend, she was nowhere to be seen, so she’s either barred after the Ibiza pics off her tits or expect a pregnancy announcement shortly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many self pitying posts about how hard he's finding it not to eat all the food and it's dark in December are we going to get? We don't all eat the same food in December Joe as some of us actually do have will power and aren't disordered eaters. He seems to be justifying it to himself by thinking we're all doing the same as him. He really has no insight, hence his comment about buggering off to warm sunny California every winter, like it's an option for us all!
He only came back as he had to promote his useless book. What's the betting they will be back out there for new year, or some other exotic holiday that he'll have "earned" by doing a few TV shows and podcasts.

Reactions: 10
How many self pitying posts about how hard he's finding it not to eat all the food and it's dark in December are we going to get? We don't all eat the same food in December Joe as some of us actually do have will power and aren't disordered eaters. He seems to be justifying it to himself by thinking we're all doing the same as him. He really has no insight, hence his comment about buggering off to warm sunny California every winter, like it's an option for us all!
He only came back as he had to promote his useless book. What's the betting they will be back out there for new year, or some other exotic holiday that he'll have "earned" by doing a few TV shows and podcasts.
I reckon he’ll be off again by NY! If not before and they spend NY in America

Reactions: 1
Ohh look he’s on holiday again……
Yes, I thought a few days ago, bet he's on holiday again🫠🫠🫠 it's fairly obvious when he's not posting the usual crap. Obviously a freebie too as he's doing cooking classes and exercise with the guests. Why's he getting free holidays, he's bleeping loaded, pay for your holidays you hole🤬 You know this is the reason he wants to home school Indie, wonder if he'll want to do it with Marley🫢🫢

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The poor people on those not cheap holidays getting taught how to make a ready chopped veg stir fry or basic pasta dish. The man is no cook and the resort are clearly only inviting them for exposure via his SM than wanting a few stupid workouts. I'm sure they've got better qualified resident PTs!
He really does rub everyone's nose in it doesn't he?!

• Haha
Maldives again, they had him there last year and we worked out some of the guests are paying £5k plus a night…imagine spending that and being stuck with that twit

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.