Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone caught the TV ad for his app. Its the first time I've saw it on TV. Him walking looking bereft across some hills telling people he's there for them on their journeys. If only they knew the real story 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was about to say he’s rolling the sad Surbiton picture out, what’s he trying to flog…then saw the ad was out…do we think this is the beginning of the end. He’s never had to advertise for subscribers before

Reactions: 7
That ad is terrible, lazy marketing. No shots of the actual product, workouts, meals etc just that twit giving one of his patronising speeches. It’s all about him and not the product. And he’s so wooden 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
He truly is a culinary genius. Blended leftovers that don't particularly complement each other and some plain stock. Yum 🤢
Fart Central. Imagine being in that house with those two gormless cunts 😖😖 bleeping gassed to death, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Strange place they've put that indoor climbing frame... looks very close to the wooden cabinet behind - the swings look like they'll hit it if pushed too high and the Indie is almost up against it swinging on her swing 😬

Brilliant parenting Wicks. Leni and Marley are about to get impaled on a piece of glass. How thick can you be?

Reactions: 9
Not great but shows how close they swing to the cabinet! If one of the children was pushing the swing it could end very badly! Glass behind the swings... 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Going out of my mind at this
1. If Marley falls through he lands straight on Leni
2. Indie literally hits the bookcase behind on the trapeze
3. Marley is probably an inch away from banging his head
4. Leni virtually kicks Indie as Indie gets off the trapeze
5. The two of them not supervising but just trying to climb a rope???!
6. Bookcase obviously made of glass. I have so many things to say but also nothing to say because it's no surprise.
7. Why would you put this inside???? I just don't understand! Get some wellies and waterproofs on and get outside to it. Where there is loads of room, space to run around, and fresh air. It's such poor parenting.
8. This kind of thing encourages kids to climb indoors on furniture. Next they'll be jumping off the bookcase onto the trapese. Is the bookcase stable? Could easily see it all ending up with a trip to a and e.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen a clip of him on the Waitrose Dish podcast and it shows again that he has absolutely no sense of humour he’s so dry - you can see (from the clips I’ve seen) how hard it is for the hosts to have a laugh with him. Other guests have so much more banter - he’s just got none (other than David Brent impressions of course).

Reactions: 6
The advert is awful, I thought he was advertising funeral services at first or something. The tone of it is all wrong and not at all inspiring

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.