Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's really going hard for the new year, new me market isn't he? Lost count of how many times he's shared the beginner workout link or pushed his app.
I feel like the tide has turned on this and many are saying not to put new year pressure on yourself. Joe's still stuck in the old school way as ever.

Reactions: 8
I did his plan at the very start, so 2015. It’s nearly 9 years old now and from what I can gather hasn’t really changed or adapted that much. Exercise and nutrition have moved on but Joe is sticking with his original USP’s HIIT and carbs after exercise only and not counting calories…doubt we’ll even be talking about him in a year

Reactions: 6
He's now stating he has 3 children under 5. Really Joe? I thought Indie was 5 already. And is Marley almost or already 4? Not quite the same is it? And yes I get the relentlessness of a child who wakes each night (my 2 year old does it) but most of us have to get up each day and have kids to sort out for school and jobs to go to. Not quite the same as your situation is it Joe?

Reactions: 19
So bleeping privileged. Just to survive many parents both work full time and don't get home with the kids till gone 6. Then there's dinner, play, bath, kids bed, cleaning, laundry, maybe more work from home...I'd love to be able go to bed at 10pm every night.

Reactions: 13
He is so awful on Sunday Brunch, he has zero personality and absolutely no sense of humour!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's a good job (for the child) that he doesn't have one with additional needs isn't it? Can you imagine!? We're lucky if ours sleeps for 4 hours a night, we have to take in turns who gets the full night's sleep. Imagine whinging that a baby, who had been in god knows how many time zones and on many long haul flights over the past few months, is waking in the night. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He is so awful on Sunday Brunch, he has zero personality and absolutely no sense of humour!!
He's been like that on everything I've ever had the displeasure of watching or listening to him on. He never gets anyones humour, he's so bleeping boring when talking about anything. His whole 'im humble cos I used to be poor' act is bleeping infuriating.

Reactions: 15
12 books yet knocks up a roast sprout veggie leftover soup?! It looked from his after photo that none had been eaten bar his bowl for the obligatory insta shot.
I think it's telling that the cooking he shows day to day is most def not the recipes from his books. His day to day meals are more basic than the average family cook, who usually has an actual job on top so meal prep has to fit around that. I mean, he made a song and dance about a spag bol a couple of days ago, the thing most of us knock up as a quick work night dinner. Hardly ground breaking.
We also had "healthy" chocolate bark which left me wondering what his measure of "healthy" is. It had some chopped banana and a couple of nuts but otherwise is just chocolate still.

I like how Simon Rimmer asked him how he keeps coming up with new recipe ideas after 12 books. Had to squirm his way out of that one!
Pahahahahaha!!! I can only assume Simon, an actual real chef, asked that question on purpose to make him squirm.

Reactions: 12
He has given an interview saying that he had a huge crush on Rosie for eight years before they met. How disrespectful to his ex girlfriend whom he was with for 11 years before he became famous. He already said in another interview he should have treated his ex better when they split. Horrid guy.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He has given an interview saying that he had a huge crush on Rosie for eight years before they met. How disrespectful to his ex girlfriend whom he was with for 11 years before he became famous. He already said in another interview he should have treated his ex better when they split. Horrid guy.
Horrible, entitled prick.

He’s come out with that before and got slated for it, total disrespect to Caroline. It’s just another way for him to boast but he’s so sim he doesn’t realise how it actually comes across

Reactions: 7
Basically admitting he was wanking over her topless photos while he had a Mrs. Stay classy Joe

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.