Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also in hindsight - looks pregnant in their Maldives shot on the grid - shorts over a swimsuit.

Reactions: 2
Yes we've not had the usual body is 🔥 photos from the holiday. I'm totally here for that tit show 👀 if you are missing your sleep now Joe then adding baby 4 ain't going to help!! Trust me, I know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely he's not keeping a pregnancy private?! Joe Oversharer Wicks! Usually we get a blow by blow account of the conception.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know if they have help? Nannies etc. I know Rosie doesn’t work but I just can’t fathom why they’ve had so many in such quick succession. Especially when all he does is moan about them and lack of sleep. P s I am blocked so is indie still the fave and Marley still disregarded?

Reactions: 8
Yes, he is still disregarded! Both Leni and Indi got birthday posts but nothing for Marley, I doubt they remembered to celebrate it in the Maldives and then Christmas shortly after returning, unless they are celebrating on his due date I'm January?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if they have help? Nannies etc. I know Rosie doesn’t work but I just can’t fathom why they’ve had so many in such quick succession. Especially when all he does is moan about them and lack of sleep. P s I am blocked so is indie still the fave and Marley still disregarded?
They claim to only have family support but his brother does the garden and I’m sure they’ll have a cleaner at the main house (given the state of their holiday houses). It’s not like any of them have to get up for work or the school run!

Reactions: 7
Joes latest video in his stories of them singing karaoke does anyone else think Rosie looks pregnant ?

Reactions: 2
I really hope this new baby is a boy. Joe clearly prefers the girls and poor Marley deserves an ally :cry:

Reactions: 11
939 likes after a day…that’s pretty terrible for someone with nearly 5 million followers. I fully expect the post about the bloody bike trailer to make an appearance soon!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
939 likes after a day…that’s pretty terrible for someone with nearly 5 million followers. I fully expect the post about the bloody bike trailer to make an appearance soon!
That’s when we know things are bad, when the bike trailer story gets wheeled out! (Pun intended 🤣🤣)
I’ve never known him to have to keep pushing so hard on the sales front, it’s relentless atm. Perhaps he’s coming to the end of the road 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.