Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jump scare in Sainsbury's today when this wet wipe's voice came over the tannoy with an ad for his book :sick: Don't know if it's him or Sainsbury's that are more desperate at this point...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jump scare in Sainsbury's today when this wet wipe's voice came over the tannoy with an ad for his book :sick: Don't know if it's him or Sainsbury's that are more desperate at this point...
Same in my local Sainsbury’s , I was wandering down the cheese aisle muttering “bleep” under my breath while he was bleating on about his book 🙄🤣

• Haha
Would I like someone who took over 6 months to read a book and labelled it a 'heavy read with lots of science' explain it to me??

Erm, thanks but no thanks. Reckon I'm probably capable of reading it myself...

Reactions: 12
A book that is less than 400 pages…

I could understand if he was very, very busy working but he’s spent 4 of the last 6 months on holiday!

Reactions: 10
Chris van Tulken has been on many a podcast and YouTube vid, if we needed a summary it's probably better to get it from the horse's mouth not from "Yeah boiiii" Wicks who's clearly more at home reading Indie's Roald Dahls

Reactions: 11
When I start a book I like to break down how long it will take me to read it if I only read 10 pages a night as that’s what I can struggle with reading at night after a full 8 hour day work! Plus dog walk and gym! But a 400 page book would only take me 40 days!!! He doesn’t have a proper job!!
I also find it fascinating he hasn’t ever alluded to buying a house in the Cotswolds which the mail reported on.

Reactions: 5
Times moving on Joe. Many fitness/nutrition people I follow these days have full on education in nutrition, sports science, anatomy etc. Or at least have educated themselves informally and work accordingly. Nowadays people have much better understanding of bodies, differences and the complex science behind obesity/weight loss.

Why would I want him to explain something in a book I can read myself but isn’t that hard to understand anyway!

He is so behind. Still posting transformation photos ffs.

When I start a book I like to break down how long it will take me to read it if I only read 10 pages a night as that’s what I can struggle with reading at night after a full 8 hour day work! Plus dog walk and gym! But a 400 page book would only take me 40 days!!! He doesn’t have a proper job!!
I also find it fascinating he hasn’t ever alluded to buying a house in the Cotswolds which the mail reported on.
He’s shown it on his stories- it’s got a river in the garden that he swam in and a log burner that he cooked in using the wrong sort of pan.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
His time is definitely up. He can’t be attracting new clients. Anyone silly enough to take his advice will already be following him.
don’t get me started on how long it took him to read that book. Yes it has some science but it’s not nearly as ‘complicated’ as he is making out.

Reactions: 8
Would I like someone who took over 6 months to read a book and labelled it a 'heavy read with lots of science' explain it to me??

Erm, thanks but no thanks. Reckon I'm probably capable of reading it myself...
And he's still only "almost finished". :ROFLMAO: I struggle with books that I can't engage with, if it had taken me that long, I'd have given up!

I may or may not have thought that this was the books thread to begin with.

Reactions: 3
Someone needs to take control of his social media, honestly!

View attachment 2679044
I had to check his stories to see if this was real!

Was he hacked?! This can’t be genuine, surely…the nation’s PE teacher and Mr health and fitness condoning smoking?

Even if he did enjoy the occasional smoke (and the rest 😂 💊❄) he’d be a bleeping idiot to brag about it like that when his whole MO is supposed to be about health.

duck me, give the man an award, he managed to put his phone in a drawer for two hours. And, shock horror, he was able to be more present because of it. Groundbreaking stuff guys 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
COMPLETELY MISSED THAT.

He's so unbelievably bizarre. And then just snap back to normal programming immediately.

He's off his rocker.

Oh my god, he talks like it’s totally normal to have to leave your phone downstairs to sleep. Is he a teenager?!

Reactions: 4
Wow, I mean most of us have jobs where we have to put our personal phones down and be present.
His poor kids if he's racing through bedtime to get back to his phone, or is constantly scrolling when he's with them.

Reactions: 6
IMG_5888.jpeg
I follow a chef on TikTok and a video of his just popped up and he was talking about his past jobs. He mentioned he did recipe development for the “burpee guy” who rhymes everything with 15 - pretty sure we are know who he’s talking about! Looks like there’s some unspilt tea judging by the comments 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.