Joe Wicks #20 Dozie swaps her DD’s for a couple of E’s and Joe launches a new book - Has Been in 15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's topless in most of those stories... There is nothing remotely attractive about him!

Reactions: 7
He's back on the wagon then after Christmas🫠🫠🫠 wonder how long till he fucks off on holiday again. No mention of home schooling for a while either.
Anyone else wishing he'd smack himself in the face with that kettlebell🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So he's topless in most of those stories... There is nothing remotely attractive about him!
I've said it before on these pages, he is "ripped" / workout honed but his body for some reason gives me the most massive ick imaginable. :sick:

Reactions: 8
One of his workout vids came up on my YouTube home page earlier. Intrigued me to take a peek at what his viewing figures are like these days. Now I know the numbers will up over time as people repeat old work outs etc but the ones from the last year are well down on those from the peak of 4-5 years ago ( I didn't look at any pe with Joe ones, just the regular). For comparison I took a look at Caroline Girvans figures, much less well known, but most of her workouts are 1m plus viewing figures, the non series ones are all over 500k. Some of Joe's more recent vids have reallyow views, a beginner workout 11 days ago - 40k views, the boxing day live only has 30k! This is a channel with 2.8m subscribers 😯

Reactions: 2
He gives off no sexual aura whatsoever .

Bet he's clammy, as well 😖😖😖🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
In what world is get an alarm clock ground breaking advice 😳🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve had one for over 30 years because - you know- going to school, jobs, school run, more jobs. What an utter 🔔 🔚 this man is.

Reactions: 13
duck, he really is like a teenager isn't he with this whole not being on the phone crap. Can't believe he had to leave it downstairs so he didn't go on it😳😳😳 then preaching to everyone about it. duck off Joe🤪🤪🤪

I honestly think all he does whilst on his phone and instagram is read stories about himself and read messages from people praising him and that's why he's so addicted.
It's not just the phone he's addicted too it's the adoration and snivelling messages he gets from his followers.

Reactions: 11
On the stupid phone habit he's set up for himself... Surely it's more important to not be on his phone from 8am - 6pm because he's home schooling kids?!

I read it as from 6am - 8pm and 6pm - 8pm he doesn't use his phone?! That's not a lot of time?

Reactions: 9
On the stupid phone habit he's set up for himself... Surely it's more important to not be on his phone from 8am - 6pm because he's home schooling kids?!

I read it as from 6am - 8pm and 6pm - 8pm he doesn't use his phone?! That's not a lot of time?
It's 6am to 8am and then 6pm to 8pm 😂

It's all he can manage. God forbid he ever had A JOB.
Pledging others to join him as if the vast majority of people aren't off their phones for their working day. He hasn't got a clue.

Also, the bleeping cat and the salmon fillet its barely touched. Jesus wept. He's a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He really is addicted to it! I think he needs a real job where you're not allowed to use your phone 😂

Reactions: 1
It's 6am to 8am and then 6pm to 8pm 😂

It's all he can manage. God forbid he ever had A JOB.
Pledging others to join him as if the vast majority of people aren't off their phones for their working day. He hasn't got a clue.
6pm to 8pm is surely when most people need to be ON their phones so they can ring their partner to say they're on their way, read their messages/emails, check the traffic etc.

I'm not saying being off the phone to be with your family isn't a good thing. We could probably all do with spending a bit less time on our phones. But I don't think I have ever seen a person live in such a self centred bubble as Joe. He doesn't seem to have any idea about what happens in the rest of the world.

I've never known anyone more self-entitled than this unlikeable prick

Reactions: 10
Did he give the cat two salmon fillets? There's one pic where it's the fillet and some dried food, then another pic with just the fillet on the plate. Or did the cat eat the dried, actual, cat food first as they is preferable than raw fish.
Jesus, I love a salmon fillet but it's a rare treat here as they are so ruddy expensive. I couldn't be giving one to a cat even cooked, mine used to get the fatty bits and skin if it was lucky.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.